TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Lockdown Card, March 31st

The Smartmark's Wrestling Federation presents...

The epic struggle... the endless drama... the oozing machismo and raw, beautiful brutality...

"NO HOLDS BARRED" *ON ICE!*

...wait, no...

I mean, SWF LOCKDOWN, *LIVE* FROM THE *SOLD OUT* WACHOVIA CENTER IN PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA!

(5:00pm PST, 8:00pm EST; check local listings)

And now, a hymn to the fallen.

Alright, that's good enough. We do this before the show even begins, as SWF LOCKDOWN prepares to be pure, unadulterated BRUTALITY! The SWF rolls into the home of botherly love and shockingly smart crowds, and pays homage to the birthsite of true hardcore wrestling. The only way we know how. ALL matches will be contested under no-DQ, no countout, hardcore rules, unless otherwise specified, and the fans have been asked to bring enough weapons to supply everyone for ALL the matches. Heaven help us...

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE MATCH

Charlie "Grappler" Matthews© vs Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

The only thing Charlie Matthews may have wanted more than the world title is to paste John Duran. But after THAT, it's to annihilate the rest of the Unnamed. BUT after THAT, it's to be regarded as a fighting champion. The world champeen gets to accomplish two of those tonight, as he takes on--in a rather shocking surprise--Landon Maddix, who has been heavily preoccupied with Alan Clark as of late. For the closest follower of Todd's Word, this could be an enormous break... or a spine broken in more than two places. Either way, it shold be a most interesting way to cap off a helacious night of action.

Rules: Rules d'jour apply.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: realitycheck

WINDOW PAIN MATCH

Dace Night vs Alan Clark

Katie bar the door! Just do something with the bar so Dace doesn't get his hands on it. No doubt INCREDIBLY pissed off after being upset, and in convincing fashion at that, by the surging Toxxic, Dace Night returns to what he does best to get the frustration out: Straight wrecking someone's shit with something sharp and jagged. His unfortunate opponent, Alan Clark, is not to be underestimated... however, his focus has been almost 100% on Landon Maddix recently, and it has shown in his preformance. It would definitely be advisable that Clark keep his focus at the task at hand tonight, lest he be showing his internal organs by the end.

Rules: There is an array of glass tables at ringside. First person to to have an intimate run-in with one of them, though ONLY under the power of their opponent, loses the match and a few pints of blood.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Thoth

SINGLES MATCH

"The Notorious" John Duran vs Todd Royal

This show it just full of strange matches, huh? Not that the commissioner is BIASED or anything, but damn it, Duran's been winning just a little too much for Mark's liking, and maybe he can change that with a cureball. Lord knows he can't deny Grappler to Duran FOREVER, but in the mean time, he faces... his own stablemate? Todd Royal has been less than Toddly lately, and facing off against his en feugo stable leader may not be the easiest way to change that. But at the very least, these two man can put aside the fact Duran's Unnamed leadership has been done without much valour, and Todd's obvious... ego discrepancies to face off in a good old fashioned wrestling match, right? ...right?

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Suicide King

USJL TITLE MATCH

CAGE MATCH

"Coyote" Coy West© vs Stryke

Sometimes, you don't need a thousand words to set something up. Stryke returns, AGAIN, and faces off against the Coyote, who has been lacking comers for any USJL title defenses. They throw down in what might end up being the safest match of the night.

Rules: Cage match, with escape rules, just for contrast. Magic Door will apply here as well.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher vs Ann "Ichiban" Onita

Another match that doesn't need much explanation! Annie and Tom are classic opponents, having faced countless times in years past. We do a throwback to when Annie had only turned heel-to-face three or four times, and Tom was merely frightening opposed to ridiculously dominant. Gotta' love it.

Send To: HVilleThugg

TAG TEAM TITLES

Wild & Dangerous© vs Aecas and Janus

There's not much to debate: W&D have been erring on the side of invincibility in their defenses, conjouring up memories of their arch rivals, Justice & Rule, with the white-knuckled grip they've got on the tag team titles. They will not relent them to anyone until they're pried from their cold, dead hands... and you know what? Aecas and Janus wouldn't have it any other way.

Rules: This will be the ONLY match on the card to be contested under NORMAL, REGULATION RULES. Why? Because I can. I will make exceptions for any copies of "Suma" brought by the fans to be used in the match.

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

SINGLES MATCH

Edward James vs Mike Van Siclen

Edward James is still a n00b, but he's yet to pick up a victory in his first two matches. He takes on the plummeting Mike Van Siclen, in what should be an easy victory.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: Grand Slam

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

PHILADELPHIA STREET FIGHT, THROUGH-THE-SHOW BRAWL

Toxxic© vs Insane Luchadore

Well, you knew this had to happen eventually. Toxxic is surging, beating all who dare to face him and charging his way up the card. His defeat of Dace Night is one of the bigger upsets in recent memory, and he's on a crash course with the rest of the Trinity, Aecas especially, without question. However... standing in his way is one of the most accomplished hardcore wrestler's in fed history, and the very may Toxxic pried loose the ICTV title from. He will not face IL in a rematch for that, but rather, on the stage he is most versed in, in a recreation of one of the most creative stipulations in SWF history...

Rules: Okay, pay close attention. This match will be contested under hardcore, Ironman rules, throughout the ENTIRE SHOW. The man who reaches 10 pinfalls first will be declared the winner... even if they have no reached it by the end of the main event; the match must continue until finish. I will have you write me three segments, one at the start of the show, and two that may be placed ANYWHERE you wish, even after the main event. The match will begin outside the stadium, and falls count anywhere on stadium grounds, but not outside of it. Anyone else on the card may feel free to have a cameo appearance of Toxxic and IL in their matches, fighting, provided a pinfall doesn't take place (unless they specify you can have one). Got it? Ooookay. And yes, I know, I did a slight power play. Deal with it. :D

Word Limit: All three segements must be at least 2000, but no more than 3000 words. I'll be lenient, due to the odd nature of the match

Send To: realitycheck

(Send all stuffs to 5_moves_of_doom. Yes, TNT is the new booker, and officially replaces Mark for doing Smarkdown's. Make a note.)

Edited by realitycheck

TAG TEAM TITLES

Wild & Dangerous vs Aecas and Janus

Rules: This will be the ONLY match on the card to be contested under NORMAL, REGULATION RULES. Why? Because I can. I will make exceptions for any copies of "Suma" brought by the fans to be used in the match.

*falls over, laughing maniacally* So tempting. But still. *cracks knuckles* Time to squash WC and Johnny, Aec! XD

TAG TEAM TITLES

Wild & Dangerous vs Aecas and Janus

*falls over, laughing maniacally* So tempting. But still. *cracks knuckles* Time to squash WC and Johnny, Aec! XD

Im glad some people in this fed can still dream of success these days.

I wonder if i have the record for most pointless retirements/comebacks in SWF history, surely i'd have to be close by now. Hopefully this time will finally be the time i manage to stick around without no-showing for more than a couple of weeks. At the very least a title shot and my first ever cage match should get me off to a good start.

... crap. I have Annie, and I already played pointless, comic hardcore against Crow.

Shit, I need ideas now.

Taa "is actually pleased with his booking" mo.

I could have outwritten you.

Too bad I was so intoxicated when told about the match that I completely forgot about it.

I demand a rematch.

Guest Suicide King

Nice card Z. A gimmick card never hurt anyone, unless Thoth booked it. ;)

I love my match.

ANYONE WISHING TO USE US AS A CAMEO: In order not to have a ref counting the falls for us and then mysteriously turning up in another match as well, our special guest referee will be:

THE MEMPHIS EEL

Note: Eel will be scared of pyscho boy Rickmen, so he'll call it straight despite his heel leanings.

This card is gonna be bloody. But i love it.

for Dace and anyone else that cares...my stats got a slight tweaking in regards to "The Real Alan Clark" or whathaveyou...

...also expect a promo tonight or tomorrow morning on this development.

EDIT: If Dace has already started writing...then it's not THAT big of a deal to make any huge changes.

Safest match of the night?  Our FINGERS could get caught in there!

...He's right, Zed. Did you even take that into account?? It's downright painful.

Meaning my match with MVS will probably be the least lethalist of the list.

Say that last bit 5 times fast. Dare ya...

...sighs... It's 2:39am and I really need to pull off a miracle... Ugh...

:huh:

Miracle? :huh:

Uhh... this show is still due the 31st, right? :huh:

That's, like, tomorrow... right? :huh:

...I suck. That's why I need a miracle. So I don't produce something sucky and turn in something half-decent with a shot at winning.

:huh:

Miracle? :huh:

Uhh... this show is still due the 31st, right? :huh:

That's, like, tomorrow... right? :huh:

TOMORROW! FUCK!

OK, I'm almost certainly no-showing then. There's no date on the top of the card, and i hadn't checked the listings so I thought it was for friday for some reason. There's no way i can do 6000 words by tomorrow.

Jesus. The best stip I've had yet and I'm screwed. It doens't help that I'm trying up moving house this week.

Guest Suicide King

I suppose it would be to much to ask for everyone to write something even if it isn't the Great American novel?