TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChick

What was your quote

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
My schools never had quotes

Ditto. Wish they did, or I'd actually think of a good one.

"LES VIEUX GRINCHEUX À LA VIE À LA MORT"

Which means "OLD BASTARDS FOR LIFE". That's because my four friends and I have first names that were mostly popular in the 1930's or around that, so people called us that name.

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." - Emerson

I'm not very original; I think this one has a sort of timeless quality. Thank god I didn't abbreviate. BBHEHAHDHCHIEHCH I love you all!

Guest FrigidSoul

before graduating 6th grade I recieved an award that said "Most Likely to Sleep Through High School". I did that award proud

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
before graduating 6th grade I recieved an award that said "Most Likely to Sleep Through High School". I did that award proud

Join the club, except I didn't get an award like that....:(

"May your lives be like toilet paper...long and useful." 

Woah. A good one already. The opposite would sound funny. "May your lives be like the end of a roll of toilet paper....short and uesless."

We all did senior paragraphs for our yearbook, basically discussing our High School experience. I just looked at mine a second ago, and while I like the paragraph overall, I found it quite odd/funny that I closed out with:

"And always remember...

1 fish 2 fish...red fish blue fish"

What the FUCK was I on when I wrote that one?

Guest Anglesault

YA TALK ABOUT THINGS

THAT NOBODY CARES

YA WEARIN' OTHER THINGS

THAT NOBODY WEARS

YOU'RE CALLIN' MY NAME

BUT I GOTTA MAKE CLEAR

I CAN'T SAY BABY

WHERE I'LL BE IN A YEAR

Extra bucks if you can guess the song.

YA TALK ABOUT THINGS

THAT NOBODY CARES

YA WEARIN' OTHER THINGS

THAT NOBODY WEARS

YOU'RE CALLIN' MY NAME

BUT I GOTTA MAKE CLEAR

I CAN'T SAY BABY

WHERE I'LL BE IN A YEAR

Extra bucks if you can guess the song.

Sweet Emotion. duh.

Guest Fire and Knives
"You're just jealous cause the voices are talking to me"

Uh huh.

"D'you ever get the feeling you've been cheated?" -Johnny Rotten.

I loved high school.

K.

Guest Anglesault

Duh.

Scary few people know anything in that song other then the part where they actually sing "Sweet Emotion" (no, I won't type it with the extra e's)

I began my senior paragraph with a line from a Cramps song: "If you can't dig me, you can't dig nothing" and ended it with a line from a Sinatra song: "And regrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention."

"There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who get stomped on and those who do the stomping."- Norm Macdonald

"Behind every toothy grin is an extra row of teeth."- Bill McNeal.

"What you got they can't deny it/can't sell it/can't buy it."- Bono

"Wish I was an englush muffin bout to make the most out of a toaster."- Paul Simon

"You don't get to tell me what to do ever again."- Kevin Spacey

"The crow flies at midnight."- Bill McNeal

They wouldn't let me put:

When I was a child I thought as a child and spoke as a child. But when I became a man- I took that child out back and had it shot.

I didn't get to have a quote, but if I did, it'd probably be the following:

"Awaiting the hour of reprisal, your time slips away."

Which is of course from the one song that pretty much went with me throughout my high school experience, "Raining Blood" by Slayer.

Started it off with "No dress rehearsals, this is our lives"- The Tragically Hip and I ended it off with "In this great future, you can't forget your past."- Bob Marley.

To this day I'm pretty sure that I'm the only white guy to ever quote Bob Marley in my schools yearbook comments.

Mine was just a paragraph of inside jokes to friends that wouldn't mean anything here if I posted it. My school had a small space limit and I got stuck using initials and shit like that. Word limits suck.

We got to have a whole profile of sorts, which I filled up with meaningless crap, though I did slip in ECF'NW, which I still find amazing that no one caught the F'N part. Ah well.

The one quote I remember was "Without villains, there would be no heroes."

I also titled the section where I thanked various people "People I Owe Money Too".

We got to have a whole profile of sorts, which I filled up with meaningless crap, though I did slip in ECF'NW, which I still find amazing that no one caught the F'N part. Ah well.

I also titled the section where I thanked various people "People I Owe Money Too".

I managed to slip in an "I am your role model" (Jericho in '98 WCW quote) towards the end of mine, but only a few smark friends picked up on it. Everyone else figured it was just my ego :P.

We got to have a whole profile of sorts, which I filled up with meaningless crap, though I did slip in ECF'NW, which I still find amazing that no one caught the F'N part.  Ah well.

I managed to slip in an "I am your role model" (Jericho in '98 WCW quote) towards the end of mine, but only a few smark friends picked up on it. Everyone else figured it was just my ego :P.

I think the end of mine had "And I'm going to be famous, one way or another...." which I'm really amazed no one had any objects towards, with my known disdain for all humanity and generally violent demeanor.