TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

How many memory cards do you own?

Guest OctoberBlood
what the hell is a memory card?

:bonk:

I own just one as well. I'm a poor fuck.

Guest Askewniverse

I have one memory card and it's more than enough. Then again, I don't have that many games.

I have one of those superduper, 64 meg memory cards for the Gamecube. I can save every goddamned thing on that and still have 600+ blocks left.

I also have one of those huge memory cards for my Gamecube.

For my PS2, I have2. I used to have five, but I seemed to have misplaced the other three. The one card is strictly for Madden and Fight Night. I save all my other games on memory card #2.

Don't need a memory card for my XBOX. I still have about 45,000 blocks of memory left.

None of the systems that I have require a memory card.

When I had the PS1 though, I had something like four or five.

Considering I'm an RPG fan, I only really need two cards. You can usually use three saves at most for the PS2 games.

As for the Cube, I've only got 1 card and that's working totally fine. Might help that I've only got one game for that system as well.

I've got a 16 mb card for the PS2 and probably two or three VMUs that I need new batteries for and some third party DC memory cards that don't need batteries. I mean, you lose the stupid little animations and crap, but you don't have to spend $80 on new batteries.

Guest Flyboy

As an Xbox owner, I repeat this statement.

One for the Gamecube, two for the ps2. The only purpose for the two is created wrestlers in the smackdown games. I may get one of those xports or sharkports, or whatever they're currently called, instead. Then I would have one again.

Guest Vitamin X

As an Xbox owner, I repeat this statement.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ditto

Though when I had a PS2, I had about 2 or 3.

I have 5 PS1 memory cards:

Action (Mostly platformers)

RPGs

Racing/Shooting

Mega Man (Yeah, a whole memory card for my Mega Man datas. :P)

Games I don't own anymore or rented that I might buy (again).

3 PS2 memory cards--one official, two from Nyko. No particular sorting done on them.

One Gamecube memory card (or whatever stupid name with "pak" in it they call it.)

4 Dreamcast VMUs.

1 N64 "controller pak."

One Saturn 8 MB memory cartridge, which keeps all of my data safe when my Saturn battery kicks the bucket.

"what the hell is a memory card?

As an Xbox owner, I repeat this statement. "

You'll find out if you get an X-Box 2....

I've got 3 for GC, 1 for PS1, 4 for PS2...and believe it or not...I have one for Xbox.

To play using your data over a friend's place, right?

I'll have to admit it was hella cool to download stuff off those Exhibition discs, and they went straight to the hard drive.

Although, yeah yeah schoolgirl outfit for the chick fighter, but where's Ryu's Ninja Gaiden costume, you bastards!?

Guest Crazy Dan

I own one for my PS2 and one for my Game Cube. Since normally once I win a game, or if either the new Madden or NBA Live comes out, then I trade it that season in, and get the new season. That also goes for any non-sports game I get. I am not one to replay a game numerous times, hence the reason I like it when you don't have to play a game a certain way to get the best ending (my biggest complaint against Silent Hill. In number 2, I got the suicide note ending, which just plain made me hate the Silent Hill series). So after I get rid of my games, I usually erase the data on the card for that game.

Six for PS1, one for PS2. I love that PS2's memory card basically has as much space as I'll ever need. I hated having to buy a new PS1 memory card every year or so.

Two memory cards for the PS2 and one PS1 memory card. I'm probably asking for trouble by saving PS1 data on my PS2 cards, but the PS1 card is there for the times I must use a PS1 card.

When I sell off games and have no intent on ever playing the game again, the data gets trashed.

I dont know how many I have total counting N64 controller paks, but I've got 3 Gamecube Memory Cards

1 - 59

2 - 251

I would really like to have one of those new Memory Card 1019s (comes out next week, bit pricey though @$30).

Im a "Official" memory card person only, since the time I bought a generic N64 card and it would lose my saves about once every month.

Guest Vitamin X

Please explain!

The X-Box 2 will supposedly require memory cards.

As for the subject, I have two from the N64 and two GameCube ones (the gray and black, or the one that held around one-fourth of what it should have and the good one).

Guest Flyboy

Please explain!

Word has it Xbox Next will drop the harddrive and go to memory cards which I think is a horrible move for MS.

Guest Vitamin X

Why in the FUCK would they do that? Don't they realize the lack of a memory card is one of the main selling points of the system?

I dont know how many I have total counting N64 controller paks, but I've got 3 Gamecube Memory Cards

1 - 59

2 - 251

I would really like to have one of those new Memory Card 1019s (comes out next week, bit pricey though @$30).

Im a "Official" memory card person only, since the time I bought a generic N64 card and it would lose my saves about once every month.

I have had my gamecube BEAST of a memory card from Interact for about a year now and never lost a thing. And got it for 10 bucks in the clearance rack at EB games.