TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. S£im Citrus

Twenty Questions

Alright, here's the deal: I have no life. So, I've really got nothing better to do right now, and I kind of just decided, "hey, let's look back through all the threads in Community/General as far back as they can go, and see if I can understand anything!"

After having done this, I have a few questions and/or comments that I hope some of you old-heads can answer for me:

1 - Tom, you look a lot like my ex-brother-in-law, but with a different haircut; you wouldn't happen to be from Western PA, by any chance?

2 - Why is Crow an OP in chat? Whose palm did he grease?

3 - Drea, why do you capitalize the "GO" in "GOdrea?" and, what was the thought process in transitioning from "hebiebver" to "Angel_Grace_Blue?"

3a - Which came first: GOdrea, or G.O.A.T?

4 - Just how long did Kotz last in the JL, and who was he?

5 - Okay, so I found Part 1 of 5, 2 of 5, 3 of 5 and 4 of 5 of the "Old sk00l stuff" saga, but 5 of 5 appears to never have been posted. Is there any chance that you can happen to remember what it was supposed to be?

6 - Were "Mistress Sarah" and "Annie Eclectic" the same person?

7 - The "Origin of the Border Run" thread is one of the most eye-straining things I've ever tried to read.

8 - Sooo... whatever happened to the SCW, anyway? :huh:

9 - Crusen was Fugue? :huh:

10 - Why the hell did Stubby use to do that "PROMO/Mothernature says" shit?

11 - Did Craven really use to call himself "Ash Ketchum," after the Pokemon guy? :huh:

12 - Was there ever any point in time during Cutthroat's tenure when people didn't mock him?

13 - Why did Spike Jenkins and Thor hate each other?

14 - Why Giant Gonzales?

15 - Why Pepsi Max?

16 - Who would win in a cage match between G0R0 and Mr. Bukkake?

17 - Okay Thoth, you can stop bullshitting; that's not really your real voice, is it? I mean, you just talk like that for the radio show, right? :unsure:

17a - You actually pronouce "Janus" as "YAW-nus?" I've been sounding it as "JAY-nus" in my head the whole time.

18 - Since GSMS appears to still be retired/removed from involvement in the fed, will anyone else ever join who is older IRL than I am?

19 - If Stubby came back, would he be welcome?

20 - Now that Munich has returned, should he have to defend this belt?

1. No idea, I think so.

2. He's Aussie.

3. She capitalizes the GOD in GODrea. Angel Grace Blue is a speical person.

3a. GOAT.

4. He joined?

5. No idea.

6. LOL NO.

7. Not a question.

8. They got served.

9. Nope.

10. I think we was perma-IC. Or something.

11. HE HAD PIKACHU COME OUT OF A POKEBALL.

12. Yes. When he joined as Dragon. But we still mocked him.

13. Because they both suck ass.

14. He's big and he's naked.

15. Cyclone Comet made it cool, I think.

16. G0R0. Hands-down.

17. You mean when I lowered my voice electronically? That was to simulate Frost's voice. The rest is all naturally what I sound like, baby.

17a. AFAIK, He pronounces it Yanus, so I do it too.

18. No.

19. Yes.

20. Yes.

Kotz never actually joined, no. He thought about it, but never followed through because of the whole matchwriting idea. It remains too weird and different for most people.

To answer some other questions futher...

1. Tom was born and raised in Buffalo, NY, as far as I know.

2. Thoth pretty much summed it up; Crowe and Muzz, for as much as they're around, are the two longest serving ops besides Crusen himself. It's just harkening back to when Crusen opped whoever the hell he wanted to instead of who was capable, as there wasn't a whole lot of real moderating needing to be done in 2001.

5. Dude, frankly, you've got too much time on your hands if you can be fucked to dig that stuff up.

6. No, but they DID have a lesbian orgy in chat once, with two other girls. I think I still have the log.

8. In addition, I think the guy who started it got banned, too. He originally made the SCW because he was actually refused from the SWF, back when we could afford to be stingy assholes about recruits.

9. Crusen did actually have a ringer character WHILE HE WAS A BOOKER way back when named "Zio," but no, he wasn't Fugue.

10. It was leftover from when he first started the character, at which point he posted everything in character. The in character stuff faded away over time, but the gimmick remained. It sort of like how I sign all my posts with "-Z." I originally did it because I didn't think anyone would know who I am, and I just keep it up out of habbit, now.

11. Just in case you don't believe Thoth, yes, that really happened, yes, he did, and yes, he beat Tom Flesher for the JL world title.

13. Irresistable asshole vs the immovable idiot. I'll leave it up to you to figure out who's who.

16. Put me down for G0R0, too. He'll eat anything. Anything.

17. Yeah, and I was as shocked as you, too.

19. There'd be some static, but yes. I'm sure I could alleviate the problem if I kicked Thoth to the curb and gave Stubby his booking job.

-Z

1 - Tom, you look a lot like my ex-brother-in-law, but with a different haircut; you wouldn't happen to be from Western PA, by any chance?

~Buffalo?

~He was a guy who usually visited chat then finally joined, so I thinke he was spared there.

3 - Drea, why do you capitalize the "GO" in "GOdrea?" and, what was the thought process in transitioning from "hebiebver" to "Angel_Grace_Blue?"

~GOAT AND ANDREA- GOdrea

3a - Which came first: GOdrea, or G.O.A.T?

~Greatest Of All Time

4 - Just how long did Kotz last in the JL, and who was he?

~Don't know.

5 - Okay, so I found Part 1 of 5, 2 of 5, 3 of 5 and 4 of 5 of the "Old sk00l stuff" saga, but 5 of 5 appears to never have been posted. Is there any chance that you can happen to remember what it was supposed to be?

~No because I don't remember how early the first was.

6 - Were "Mistress Sarah" and "Annie Eclectic" the same person?

~No.

7 - The "Origin of the Border Run" thread is one of the most eye-straining things I've ever tried to read.

~Hmmm, that's old school, and I can't say I'm too surprised.

8 - Sooo... whatever happened to the SCW, anyway?

~*shrugs*

9 - Crusen was Fugue?

~No...?

10 - Why the hell did Stubby use to do that "PROMO/Mothernature says" shit?

~Another way to be a dick and unique.

11 - Did Craven really use to call himself "Ash Ketchum," after the Pokemon guy?

~Yes. He was always as annoying. A bit less self-centered, just a bit... but yeah in the Minor League (ML) he did.

12 - Was there ever any point in time during Cutthroat's tenure when people didn't mock him?

~No, can't say there has been.

13 - Why did Spike Jenkins and Thor hate each other?

~Uh, I think it was legitimate, maybe?

14 - Why Giant Gonzales?

~*Shiver*

15 - Why Pepsi Max?

~Didn't CC establish it and Crusen ran with it?

16 - Who would win in a cage match between G0R0 and Mr. Bukkake?

~G0R0 feeds on Man...... nevermind. G0R0 for win.

17a - You actually pronouce "Janus" as "YAW-nus?" I've been sounding it as "JAY-nus" in my head the whole time.

~I think it's Yawnus.

18 - Since GSMS appears to still be retired/removed from involvement in the fed, will anyone else ever join who is older IRL than I am?

~I don't think so.

19 - If Stubby came back, would he be welcome?

~Nope.

20 - Now that Munich has returned, should he have to defend this belt?

~Sure, why not?

3. Angel Grace Blue is the 'troll' name of JSP, webmaster of 665, a site which GOdrea is a fan of.

4. He didn't make one appearance, unless he was posting under an alias for the duration his character was involved, but I highly doubt it.

8. As already stated, Shadow, the head of SCW, got banned. I seem to recall the OAOAST invading and taking over the dead forum, until eventually they were given one of their own, but I'm not exactly sure and this bit of information isn't terribly relevant anyway.

13. It was never stated by either one, I don't think. But in some non sequitur comment in chat a few weeks ago, Spike said the crap between he and Thor was a work.

Some answered, but like I care.

2 - He oozes more charisma (litteraly, damn wogs) than the rest of the fed has combined. Plus he has an outstanding workrate, and actually goes regularly.

3a - GOAT

6 - No

9 - Erm... How did you find this out?

10 - Coz he's an egotistical jackhass

11 - Yes, people such as Outcast were telling him it was a good idea

12 - No

13 - They both suck

15 - I 'borrowed' the idea from someone... Don't think it was Comet, though. Might of been. Eh. Took off after a few promos. Want an example!? No!? Bah.

PROMO: 4/11/00 - PEPSI COMMERCIAL #1

Axis: Are you tired of normal, sugar full soft drinks? Well do I have the thing for you! It's called PEPSI MAX© (Holds can up to camera and strokes it)! This is a high energy, sugar free soft drink! No longer will you need to worry about your sugar intake, as PEPSI MAX© has none! So go on! Order a crate or 10 from your nearest shop now! And, if your to much of a slackass to go to a shop, just pick up the phone and dial 444-PEPSI-MAX! Have your credit card ready and follow the prompt. The first 15 callers receive the special McGuyver© Escape Kit©, containing a Toothpick, 10 dollar note, an empty can of PEPSI MAX©, all you need to escape cages, build a plane, and more! So go on, indulge yourself in PEPSI MAX©! (Skulls can) You can't beat the real thing! Ermm... MAXIMUM TASTE NO SUGAR!

Old skool promos rule. Yes, that was a whole promo.

16 - Goro.

19 - Munich was, and he went on a bashing spree without being thrown out.

Figured I should say this myself.

It's pronounced "Yanus."

No. I'm from Buffalo, New York, which is a few degrees north. I don't know of any immediate family out that way, but it wouldn't be unheard of.

Just to further answer some of these questions and such, and also, it helps boost my tiny post count and such.

Stubbs used the "PROMO" stuff so he could insult people and claim it was IC. Personal insults, pretty much flaming, but he made it appear that it was just a promo and such.

As for the old school stuff I posted. I am lazy. That's all the explanation.

As for why Gonzales? First, I wouldn't think you'd have to question that. But, I'll give the answer, which is a reasonable one. He's supah-sexay!!

As for my name change, it was partly wanting something different, partly something not so stupid. I mean, why not ask Thoth why he changed his IGN name? Or King? Or Grand Slam? Why you hatin' on me? It's because I'm tiny, isn't it? I'm going back to sleep in my shoebox.

It makes no sense to have Munich defend that belt since it no longer exists. It'd be like having someone defend the light heavyweight title, or the stables title. They = gone.

G0R0 would easily defeat Bukkake, since G0R0 BEINGZ SERIOUS TECHNICAL WRESTLER!

You forgot the most important question of all, why BJORK?

Guest Suicide King

Janus is of course the two-faced Roman god of doorways, endings, and beginnings. The pronunciation as done by Thoth is the correct Latin pronunciation. 4 years of high school Latin, baby!

Edited by Suicide King

I'm going to continue to call him Janus with a hard J, because otherwise I'll be picturing him as the little guy from Ghostbusters 2.

"Soon, the city will be mine and Vigo's...well, mostly Vigo's."

Guest Suicide King

Actually, I was at least one of the people who told Ash to stick with his Pokemon gimmick when he came in. I stand by that decision.

Me and Thor was never a work. What happened was when he first joined, he came into chat. Said something stupid to me and Drew, then instead of shutting up, he kept running his mouth. I told him off, he got offended, and we had a Flame War~!

Been around a lot longer than you, mate. My presence in chat forks back to the IGN days.

Eh, Newsletters are teh suq.

And Munich agreed that defending his JL title would be a good idea. I'm sure if he were around he would do so.

I don't like your tone~!

And I mean, if he were actually writing, hence the no shows. I haven't seen him in chat either.

(Listens to the microphone resonate static and feedback, causing not only his monitor to shatter, but his head to explode)

You know, Dubby, Crowe might actually have been writing longer than you, since he did start up a similar-style e-fed on his Ez board. Then again, I don't know specifically how that was set up, since I didn't take part. But I do know that writing was involved. And so was practically everyone's favorite Brit (No offense to Toxx, Aecas, Dace, and the others), Ad Van Dam, if you weeeeeeeeeeel.

And since nobody has a fucking clue as to what I'm talking about, I'll leave it at that.

I vaguely remember Crowe's old EZBoard and that fed he had. Wasn't it something like two people co-writing matches, and the winner was the one who contributed the better segments? I don't remember what it was called, though. MAN, that was a long time ago.

Well you can't really just no-sell that, WC, as it's part of both mine and Crowe's backstories.