TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Storm Card, August 6th!

The Smartmark's Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF STORM, LIVE, FRIDAY AUGUST 6th, FROM THE SOLD OUT PEPSI CENTER IN DENVER, COLORADO!

(5pm PCT, 8pm EST; check local listings)

Ground Zero has come and gone, and the fallout is all that remains. The walking wounded have been given an oppertunity to regroup here on Storm, and they should be making the best of it -- Revolution Zero will definitely be all over this show, as they are now a two gold stable, with the Straight-Edge Sensation, Toxxic, the new world champion, and Sean Davis, the new hardcore champion. Expect that one of Toxxic's opponents for the belt, the man he pinned, "The Superior One" Tom Flesher, to not be silent on the issue, either. The new number-one contender, Dace Night, will probably have a thing or two to say as well. PLUS! Mike van Siclen is back in the SWF, and the Masked Man has dutifully kept his half of the tag team championship warm... much to his chagrin. Emotions began to boil over on the PPV, but Commissioner Zenon stepped in -- it seems unlikely any saving grace will be around for them tonight. Also, apperances from Manson, Landon Maddix, Ace Lezaire and more!

Card:

SINGLES MATCH

"The Notorious" John Duran vs "Grand Slam" Mark Stevens

Despite Alexander Zenon's best efforts, the Suicide King has insisted that Mark be put back into action at the soonest possible time. That time, of course, being the show right after the PPV. But a fair man, King has made sure that Mark's first singles match in over two years is an equal-oppertunity rust shaking match, as he will take on former world champion, the return John Duran. I wonder if this is what Duran had in mind when he was told he'd need to beat someone worth it to get his spot back?

Rules: Singles match

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: realitycheck

SINGLES MATCH

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs Edward James

Spike Jenkins is an ex-cruiserweight champion, having lost the title belt to Tom just before Ground Zero. He was not on the PPV, but makes up for it here, facing off against Eddy J, one of the Mall Brawl losers.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

SINGLES MATCH

Nathan Xavier vs David Cross

Two new guys. Sorta. They fight to get the road to Genesis underway! Whoo-cha.

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: Thoth

(Z's note: Mostly a promo show, except for a few matches. Make the best of it.)

(Send everything to Thoth)

Edited by realitycheck

Yeah, I'm hoping I can get back into the groove of things quickly, and Duran seems like a good opponent to work with for me. We'll see.

::crosses fingers::

And i just realized that Z lists the cards backwards. How do you like that? 2.5 years off the active roster, and I come back in a main event! I think I'll enjoy the view while I have it. ;)

Edited by Grand Slam

Not a bad post-Apocalyptic (sp) PPV show.

(Looks at his stats sheet warily)

Buncha damn HOSS~! characters coming in to replace Janus, though.

Ah well.

(Shrugs, keeps on writing)

Oh yeah... I'll be back in soon and stuff.

I'm still waiting on somebody to send me their half of the promo.

...if that's me then whoops, because I already sent it onto Thoth finished. Brainfart on my part. I'll send it your way anyway, so you can edit it up as you wish and send it on to Thoth with an explanation...