TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dazed

The OAO SummerSlam 2004 Thread

Guest WordLife

Could someone post the results so far? I'm too lazy to go through all the pages. :lol:

Guest Ray
Could someone post the results so far? I'm too lazy to go through all the pages. :lol:

wrestlingobserver.com

Abort Edge now, please.

I hate Edge.

Face Edge is the worst. The IC title match sucked. It should've went longer and Batista should have won.

Dudleys d. Rey/London/Kidman

Kane d. Hardy

Cena d. Booker

Edge d. Jericho and Batista

Guest Tjhe CyNick
"Let's go Angle" chants. These people love the heels. :)

Toronto = Heel Town

Actually, I think we just like certain guys. Angle is one of them, but unfortunately so are guys like Taker and Hogan.

I expect Eugene to get booed out of the building.

Okay, so we're halfway through the card and its barely past the 1st hour?!! :throwup:

Guest JMA

So far, I've been spot on with my predictions (save for Cena winning). Maybe I can actually win the BTR SummerSlam contest.

This feels strangely like a UFC match.

Guest SpiderFan
Abort Edge now, please.

I hate Edge.

Now is the PERFECT time for a heel turn on Benoit for Edge

What they should do, is have Edge cost Benoit the title tonight. Tomorrow, on Raw, he says it's because Benoit did something to his fans, something to corrupt them against Edge. Then Edge becomes a paranoid heel, who thinks everyone is out to get him. Always looking over his shoulder, and not quite trusting anyone.

It's not the best, but it's a hell of alot better than what he's doing now.

Abort Edge now, please.

I hate Edge.

Now is the PERFECT time for a heel turn on Benoit for Edge

What they should do, is have Edge cost Benoit the title tonight. Tomorrow, on Raw, he says it's because Benoit did something to his fans, something to corrupt them against Edge. Then Edge becomes a paranoid heel, who thinks everyone is out to get him. Always looking over his shoulder, and not quite trusting anyone.

It's not the best, but it's a hell of alot better than what he's doing now.

Hey, I like that!

Seriously, please WWE, I'm begging you. I'm on my hands and knees: Please turn Edge heel! Just do it. His hometown is booing him. He's not a good face, especially a serious face. To be a face, he has to be a goofy face. Let the guy play heel. He'll be a great heel. Paranoid, badass, cocky, whatever: heel is the way to go.

Guest Staravenger

Very good match IMO. I loved the wrestling sequence in the first few minutes. Angle working the ankle finally worked into the entire match strategy of Angle, and Eddie's cheating couldn't get the job done. I'll say ***1/2 on first viewing, because usually my second or third viewings decide my final thought.

Eddie vs. Angle: They work a UFC style start, and Angle doesn't take a lot of bumps, as they want to keep him safe. Angle hits the Angle slam three minutes in and grabs the anklelock. The match continues, and Eddie kicks out of the Angle slam and Angle kicks out of the frog splash. Angle wins it with the anklelock into his leg grapevine thing at 13:15. ***1/4

Haha! HHH has to go on before the Divas!