TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dazed

The OAO SummerSlam 2004 Thread

Guest Staravenger
I am so pissed off right now.

...At? The crowd? the Match? the finish? The Diva crap?

Or all of the above :D. Actually Taker/JBL was quite good, but the crappy crowd sucked everything away.

I never thought I'd say this but...

This crowd deserves to see Benoit lose!

I am so pissed off right now.

...At? The crowd? the Match? the finish? The Diva crap?

Or all of the above :D. Actually Taker/JBL was quite good, but the crappy crowd sucked everything away.

At the finish, I can't believe it. I was actually loving this match, quite a lot.

Guest Staravenger
I never thought I'd say this but...

This crowd deserves to see Benoit lose!

This crowd deserves the roof to cave in on them....

Guys? What was the finish?

Orlando Jordan interferes while the ref is out. Taker knocks him down and nails JNL with the belt, but the ref had conveniently woke up right at that point and DQ;s Taker

Guest DeathBecomesYou
Wow this PPV has really sucked, with the exception of Angle vs Eddie, Molly being wigless and Regal's appearance, there's been nothing that's really entertained me at all. Hopefully Orton and Benoit can pull out something special.

I disagree. The 6-Man Tag and Kane/HArdy were quite entertaining, but after that the crowd just started to dick around no matter what.

Meh, they weren't bad, but to me they just seem like the same sort of matches we see on TV every week.

They are doing the wave? That's awesome.

I fail to see how this is awesome.

"We're going against the system! This is what being cutting edge is all aboot!"

Um, okay? If you remember, Wrestlemania 6 had the wave too...so it's a thing Toronto does.

Wow. Damn this crowd for trying to have fun while the WWE gives them shit for matches.

WWE has actually put some planning and thought into many of their storylines going into SummerSlam, and the crowd has shit all over for it for absolutely NO reason.

Eugene gets booed tonight? What for? Triple H was pulling out every heel tactic in the book, but the crowd wanted to show just how cool they really were. They managed to ruin Eugene's sympathetic face run in one fell swoop. Awesome!

They stayed silent for what was supposed to be a huge part of the Kane/Matt/Lita storyline. They stayed silent for the Six-Man Tag match tonight. They stayed silent for the Cena/Booker match. But they were having fun!

They showed complete disrespect for a WWE Championship match that was, in essence, not even all that bad. Doing the wave? Chanting "Spanish Table"? Why bother going to a wrestling show if you're going to do that? But I'm sorry. I forgot. It's great!

WWE didn't give them shit for matches. But Toronto IS giving them shit as far as a wrestling crowd goes.

that was a good match, bad finish. but im stating to get more into jbl, hes not as bad as many people say. the crowd is ruining this ppv for me though. its not been bad, but this crowd is just really getting to me now. btw, the slam through the roof was cool.

Guest Trivia247

Well damn The Unholy mystical powers manafestied themselves to command the Undertaker to wield the title belt with unholy Might. bleh Shitty ending, glad I didn't buy the ppv

Guest Staravenger
Well damn The Unholy mystical powers manafestied themselves to command the Undertaker to wield the title belt with unholy Might. bleh Shitty ending, glad I didn't buy the ppv

Why comment on something you're not even watching?

Guest Bitterness the Star

Looks like Undertaker's challenging for the belt at No Mercy for the third consecutive year.

Well, we've got one match left. Let's hope it's worthy.

From here, I thought the Fink's voice was a technical difficulty. Seems not.

Meltzer:

Undertaker was DQ'd for hitting JBL with the belt. Post-match saw JBL bleed after Undertaker elbow dropped him on the car. Jordan was interfering a lot. Fans got into the match at the end with near falls. Typical ref bump shot and the fake falls. Crowd was so disinterested in the first 10:00 you wouldn't believ it, including doing the wave and chanting "Spanish table." You could see Taker was really frustrated. Post-match ended with Taker choke slamming JBL through the roof of the limo.

I hope JBL's okay!

It would really suck if he got a papercut or something after getting chokeslammed through that limo roof.

Guest DeathBecomesYou

Taker vs JBL was a lot better than I thought it would be, but the ending and aftermath were bullshit.

Guest Staravenger

Time for Randy Orton to become World Champion, ending this horrible god damn show. Not because of the matches, they were all quite good, but for this pathetic excuse for a crowd.