Guest Dazed

The OAO SummerSlam 2004 Thread

....who won dodgeball?

Who gives a shit?

I do, asshat.

:firing: :firing: :firing: :firing: ----> YOU

Don't give the WWE encouragement.

Oh boy!

Let's tell people what they should like AND use all the icons too!

:ph34r: :headbang: :angry: :gas: :throwup: :bonk:

Aren't you so KEWL~?

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

First PPV I don't have access to in a while.

Results ?

Has Orton / Benoit happen yet ?

Go Randy.

....who won dodgeball?

Who gives a shit?

I do, asshat.

:firing: :firing: :firing: :firing: ----> YOU

Don't give the WWE encouragement.

Oh boy!

Let's tell people what they should like AND use all the icons too!

:ph34r: :headbang: :angry: :gas: :throwup: :bonk:

Aren't you so KEWL~?

Well, if you like the Diva Search, you deserve to be shot execution-style.

Guest Staravenger
First PPV I don't have access to in a while.

Results ?

Has Orton / Benoit happen yet ?

Go Randy.

Dudleyz def. Kidman/London/Rey

Kane def. Hardy

Cena def. Booker T

Edge def. Jericho & Batista

Angle def. Eddie

HHH def. Eugene

JBL def. UT by DQ

Ha, this crowd is just reacting to how crappy the PPV is.

The crowd is the most entertaining thing tonight.

The show hasn't been that bad at all

The crowd is acting like a bunch of idiots just trying to cause a ruckus

Guest SpiderFan
What did the crowd do, other than the wave?

Cheered on Y2J and Batista rather than Edge, boo'ed Eugene, boo'ed the Diva crap, did the wave during JBL/Taker.

WWE has actually put some planning and thought into many of their storylines going into SummerSlam, and the crowd has shit all over for it for absolutely NO reason.

Ya, I love them doing long term planning for the Kane/Lita/Hardy angle. Great plannning. They shit on it cause it's STALE and 3/4 of the crap going on in the WWE right now sucks.

Eugene gets booed tonight? What for? Triple H was pulling out every heel tactic in the book, but the crowd wanted to show just how cool they really were. They managed to ruin Eugene's sympathetic face run in one fell swoop. Awesome!

Maybe it's reality check that they shouldn't of shoved the character right in our faces so quick.

They stayed silent for what was supposed to be a huge part of the Kane/Matt/Lita storyline. They stayed silent for the Six-Man Tag match tonight. They stayed silent for the Cena/Booker match. But they were having fun!

WHY SHOULD THEY CHEER? I don't give a fucking shit about the stupid Kane/Lita/Hardy storyline. I don't give a shit about seeing Dudleys vs. London/Kidman for the 20348th time and seeing SPIKE DUDLEY as a BAD ASS HEEL? HA! And Cena/Booker has been DONE and Cena and Booker are beyond stale.

They showed complete disrespect for a WWE Championship match that was, in essence, not even all that bad. Doing the wave? Chanting "Spanish Table"? Why bother going to a wrestling show if you're going to do that? But I'm sorry. I forgot. It's great!

WWE didn't give them shit for matches. But Toronto IS giving them shit as far as a wrestling crowd goes.

Because maybe they don't care about JBL as champion, like all the other people that didn't watch SD this week or haven't since Wrestlemania and that's why ratings go down the shitter?

Stop blaming this on the money paying fans. It's WWE's product that is fucking crap. These people bought the tickets months before what was going to happen so how the hell did they know? You just expect people to be sheep and cheer and boo who the WWE tells them...sorry, it's not 1990 anymore, bro.

Anyone else think it's weird that neither world title match has a video package going into it?

I'm hugely disappointed.

So far all the crowd can muster is "You Screwed Bret"

I'd prefer "Toronto screwed WWE"

Guest Staravenger

A You Screwed Bret chant... Nice choice for a PPV Vince, you fucking idiot. Didn't ANYONE learn from Wrestlemania X-8?

WHY SHOULD THEY CHEER? I don't give a fucking shit about the stupid Kane/Lita/Hardy storyline. I don't give a shit about seeing Dudleys vs. London/Kidman for the 20348th time and seeing SPIKE DUDLEY as a BAD ASS HEEL? HA! And Cena/Booker has been DONE and Cena and Booker are beyond stale.

Because if they didn't care so much, they should have just not got a ticket and stayed at home.

Ha, this crowd is just reacting to how crappy the PPV is.

The crowd is the most entertaining thing tonight.

The show hasn't been that bad at all

The crowd is acting like a bunch of idiots just trying to cause a ruckus

Are we watching the same PPV?

Thank God this is one of my birthday presents and I am not paying for this myself.

Guest Staravenger
Did Benoit get a good reaction?

No. The crowd is only worried about chanting at Hebner and sitting on their hands during a wrestling sequence. Benoit's pop for his entrance was almsot non-existant, and Orton got zero reaction.

Because if they didn't care so much, they should have just not got a ticket and stayed at home.

Because they knew exactly what the Summerslam card was going to be months ago when they bought the ticket.

Gotcha.

Time for Randy Orton to become World Champion, ending this horrible god damn show. Not because of the matches, they were all quite good, but for this pathetic excuse for a crowd.

exactly...crowds make good matches great because of the heat that they add to the match...this crowd is taking away from the matches. fuck this crowd. the shows been good.

Guest Staravenger

I take it back, the crowd is finally awake.

Anyone else notice Orton is main eventing Summerslam a second year in a row? :D