TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dazed

The OAO SummerSlam 2004 Thread

Ha, this crowd is just reacting to how crappy the PPV is.

The crowd is the most entertaining thing tonight.

The show hasn't been that bad at all

The crowd is acting like a bunch of idiots just trying to cause a ruckus

Are we watching the same PPV?

Thank God this is one of my birthday presents and I am not paying for this myself.

I think it's been an ok show

Guest SpiderFan
I just noticed Randy Orton has chosen hot pink for the color of his tights tonight.........ooooooooooook

I think it's more of a pale orange.

Crowd wakes up to boo Orton for putting Benoit in the sharpshooter, and is now chanting for tables, again.

Guest DeathBecomesYou

Fuck this crowd is terrible, if I hear "You screwed Bret" again, i'm going to kill someone

WHY SHOULD THEY CHEER? I don't give a fucking shit about the stupid Kane/Lita/Hardy storyline. I don't give a shit about seeing Dudleys vs. London/Kidman for the 20348th time and seeing SPIKE DUDLEY as a BAD ASS HEEL? HA! And Cena/Booker has been DONE and Cena and Booker are beyond stale.

Because if they didn't care so much, they should have just not got a ticket and stayed at home.

Because they knew exactly what the Summerslam card was going to be months ago when they bought the ticket.

Gotcha.

Because they could have sold their ticket when learning about the card would have been.

Or they could have gone to the show tonight, still wanting to have fun. Not being miserable (i.e. - remaining silent for the first four matches) or being disrespectful assholes (i.e. - doing the fucking wave during a WWE Championship match)

There were alternatives. In this day and age of EBay, Internet ticket houses, and scalpers, you're not locked into going a show that you paid money for.

But then again, looking at it closer.....I didn't realize just how fun this crowd has been!

"You screwed Bret!'

"Spanish Table!"

Awesome!

This is the only crowd ever in Canada during the face Benoit run that hasn't been good for him. They think they're being cool, but they're just hurting their favorite guy and it's a shame.

Jason

See, this is why Summerslam should have been in Philly!

...yes, I'm greedy! So what?

No! Keep it in Canada! In Vancouver to be more specific....

Was Toronto this bad for WM 18, with the exception of the Hogan/Rock match?

It's not Benoit vs Orton

It's Benoit vs the Toronto Crowd

Guest Staravenger

Not THIS bad, but the crowd for WM X-8 was silent for 90% of the show.

No.

See, this is why Summerslam should have been in Philly!

...yes, I'm greedy!  So what?

No! Keep it in Canada! In Vancouver to be more specific....

Toronto is the city that completely killed the HHH/Jericho Main Event.

With the exception of crowd reaction for Hogan/Rock at WrestleMania X8 and Hogan/Warrior at WrestleMania VI, Toronto has ALWAYS been a shit crowd.

Hopefully, Vince has seen a better look at this tonight.

Guest Staravenger

Benoit tries killing himself for any kind of reaction, but the crowd is still sucking.

Guest JRE

Ya know how Finkel calls every crowd after every event that they are the best crowd ever?

I hope Fink tells them to fuck themselves. Actually, the crowd may have already fucked themselves.

Orton does 1 delayed neckbraker

And Toronto cheers for him?!?!

It's strange, because the match I watched (RVD/Dupree) was fine, regarding the crowd. They cheered the spots, cheered Rob, and booed (with the exception of the dance) Dupree. Was that the best match, reaction wise?

Guest Undying Fury

Despite hearing how it has been a solid show I think I'm glad not for ordering just because the awful crowd.

It's strange, because the match I watched (RVD/Dupree) was fine, regarding the crowd. They cheered the spots, cheered Rob, and booed (with the exception of the dance) Dupree. Was that the best match, reaction wise?

It actually may have been.

Funny that one of the only faces that actually got cheered was left off the Pay-Per-View card tonight.

yup, I think they expended all of their energy on that match.

Because, they've been horse shit ever since

Guest Staravenger
Despite hearing how it has been a solid show I think I'm glad not for ordering just because the awful crowd.

Lucky bastard...you ddn't have to suffer the crowd from hell! Why couldn't crowds turn on crappy PPV's like JDay and GAB this year? Instead a enjoyable show is ruined because of retarded Canadians.

Guest DeathBecomesYou

It's a shame, there hasn't been anything bad on the show, just pretty average. But if the crowd were into it, it'd make a world of difference.