TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Yeah, Jack was supposed to die in the pilot but I think I read that after seeing Matthew Fox they changed the character.

Fun Fact: Josh Holloway originally auditioned for Jack.

Fun Fact: Josh Holloway originally auditioned for Jack.

Fun Fact (that was probably posted in this thread already): Jorge Garcia originally auditioned for Sawyer.

Yeah, which is why I picked him.

Fun Fact (probably widely known already, but everybody else is doing it): Michael Keaton was the original choice for Jack

*BEEE-YUMPED*

Next Episode:

Wednesday, March 30, 8/7c

"Deus Ex Machina"

Boone becomes concerned when Locke suffers physical problems while they try to find a way into the mysterious hatch. Meanwhile, Jack is reluctant to help when Sawyer starts to experience excruciating headaches, and Michael and Jin struggle to communicate while working together on the raft.

Credit: ABC.com

After seeing the preview during AmRace last night, this could be one of their best yet.

Yeah, I read that on Aintitcoolnews.com the two hour final and the episode before that seem to be the only ones now without a week gap in between

Thanks guys for reading that site so I don't have to...

March 30 - 1.19: Deus Ex Machina (Locke II)

April 6 - 1.20: Do No Harm (Jack III)

April 20 - 1.21: The Greater Good (Sayid II)

April 27 - Special clipshow ABC is airing so that anyone who wasn't already watching can try to catch up. ABC is doing this for Desperate Housewives as well.

May 4 - 1.22: Born to Run (Kate III)

May 18 - 1.23: Season Finale Part 1

May 25 - 1.24: Season Finale Part 2 (Two Hours)

AICN says that the finale will be not have a flashback focusing on any one cast member. I assume this means that either there won't be a flashback or (as I'm suspecting) the flashback will be something that pertains to everyone (like the plane crash in the pilot).

The 2 hour Lost finale is appearently going to go head to head with the finale of American Idol. It'll be interesting to see how the media plays this up as Idol was up against Lost once or twice in Feb, Lost held it's ratings and Fox moved Idol so it could get out of Lost's way. I'm guessing things will be different this time though.

Best Ending on Lost...EVER

I mean, this show was great, and it just got turned up a notch.

I remember Locke saying you had to give up something to get something. So I guess he gave up that memory.

But holy...NOW we know why Locke became a hunter!

But we don't know how he got paralyzed

I don't know which is better; this one or Walkabout. I mean, this one was fucking awesome, but I don't know if it can touch the sheer Holy Shit moment of the big reveal with Locke in the wheelchair. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO!!!"

But the part at the end comes real fucking close

Locke used to work in a toy store and his biological mother tracked him down, but she's a pyscho and said she concived Locke on her own. Locke tracked down his real father, they had a relationship, his Dad needed a kidney transplant so Locke sacrificed his...but it was all a plan from his mother who took the money from the kidney donation and screwed over Locke.

And Boone is going to die. So Locke went back to the hatch they had desperately tried to open the entire show (or for that matter, months) and he was yelling and screaming with this loud dramatic music playing and the camera about to fade away...

...and a light appears through the hatch window.

End of show. Fucking unreal.

Sign in to follow this