TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DCMaximo

WWE News

Taken from 411mania.com. i've cut off the bit about Hulk and Austin returning as it's got it's own thread

- The Big Show has been a positive influence on the Smackdown locker room since returning. He is always in a happy mood, plays jokes, and keeps everyone laughing. [PWTorch.com]

- The reason Jamie Noble was released by WWE earlier this week was because he filed a medical insurance claim that was not authorized. [PWTorch.com]

- Gangrel and Viscera are not back with WWE fulltime. WWE brought them in just for the current angle with the Undertaker so they could use "established" guys but at the same time not hurt any of their current workers. The two will work Smackdown next week but will likely be gone following the angle. [PWInsider.com]

Still maintain they could've used Mideon rather than Big Vis, but at least "Prankster" Big Show is enough to make me feel happy.

We probably won't, but I'd like to hear some more info on that medical claim.

Indeed. The point of insurance is that you can fill out a claim without your company having any way in the issue. It should be interesting to see how these events played out. Details on the situation would help

- The Big Show has been a positive influence on the Smackdown locker room since returning. He is always in a happy mood, plays jokes, and keeps everyone laughing. [PWTorch.com]

That fat untalented turd should be happy, he's getting another push without doing anything to earn it. :throwup:

Guest Evolution

I figured that Gangrel and Viscera were getting a one time shot, and honestly, those were the two most intimidating members of the Ministry back in its heyday. Not necessarily the best wrestlers (which Mideon might have an advantage on Vis in that department), but if Gangrel unleashes a bloodbath on the Undertaker, there is a good chance that markage may occur.

I won't be sad for Viscera to go but I was kinda excited about Gangrel being back. Trade the man to Raw and finally give Edge and Gangrel the blowoff it deserves...which would be a 5 minute Edge squash.

While they're supposed to be temp, don't be *too* surprised if they stay. Both Haku and Goldust were kept around longer than initially expected.

Plus, Vince say money in Visc once for some reason....I can't say I'd really want to watch Tomko or some other worthless hoss over Visc. At least he provides some entertainment.

Gangrel's totally average in the ring, but the gimmick is good and the entrance/music rocks.

I wonder if Gangrel will still use the lifting DDT, because once in a while it's one of Edge's 1,005 rotating finishing moves.

That fat untalented turd should be happy, he's getting another push without doing anything to earn it. :throwup:

What push? He's keeping morale up backstage, that doesn't equal a push.

Yeah, that is true.

Mr. Perfect and Goldust were only supposed to be one-time appearances at the 2002 Rumble, but the WWF was so impressed with both that they signed them to contracts.

I really hope Gangrel comes back long-term. Viscera I don't care for.

Viscera actually looked like he'd lost some weight last night.

Besides, at this point wouldn't Viscera look good in the ring when compared to Nathan Jones, Tyson Tomko, Heidenreich, and Kenzo Suzuki?

I can't believe things have got so bad that we'd see VISCERA as an improvement on some of the current stars. Have we all forgotten just how bad Big Vis is? Didn't you see Vis vs Mark Henry at No Way Out 2000, one of the worst matches I've seen?

You see why WWE hates the Internet?

What push? He's keeping morale up backstage, that doesn't equal a push.

Well, it appears Show is, at least for now.

However, if he can keep up morale on *Smackdown* then I think he deserves it.

Guest Trivia247

Unfortunate thing is that Baseball took away smackydown last night so I wouldn't be able to see ol big Vis and Fang boy.

I hated how cole kept calling them members of the ministry, Bradshaw was AN ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE MINISTRY (in fact he and farrooq were the first two if you recall) yet it has hardly if ever been mentioned

and besides gangrel and the brood were in the ministry for like 2 months tops (they were dumped after christian revealed the location of the kidnapped stephanie to ken shamrock the raw the night after wm 15)

Guest W_Hillard
Damn, that really sucks. I was kinda hoping they would stay long term. I want at least Gangrel to stay.

I do, too, but I can see a snag in it.

You see, when Gangrel first debuted, WWE had a licensing agreement with a company called White Wolf to use the name Gangrel. Gangrel's character is supposed to be based on one of the vampire clans (You guessed it: Gangrels) in the game Vampire: the Masquerade.

That licensing agreement has since lapsed. But, I'm told that the developer of the Vampire: the Masquerade (and now Vampire: the Requiem, since Masquerade has been discontinued) is a big wrestling fan, so nothing may come of it.

I say it depends on whether or not they make use of the Gangrel character for a long period of time.

I'm kinda surprised Mideon wasn't picked over either of these guys, since he's been on good terms with WWE for a while, and remains friendly with Undertaker. Didn't he work a dark match or a house show earlier this year?

I'm kinda surprised Mideon wasn't picked over either of these guys, since he's been on good terms with WWE for a while, and remains friendly with Undertaker. Didn't he work a dark match or a house show earlier this year?

Maybe they'll bring him back next week as part of an ambush.....hopefully he'll have clothes on :)

As long as I get to see Gangrels enterance on thursday, I'll be happy if he stays long or short term.

I remember Haku, Goldust, Mr. Perfect were supposed to be one time deals (ironically enough they all came back at the Rumble), but I hope Gangrel can impress someone backstage,but since he's in a match next week, teaming with Viscera against the Undertaker, I doubt he will impress anyone.

:(

Are we forgetting that SmackDown doesn't have a stage. Where the hell is "Fat Bastard" (TM Hardcore Holly) going to appear from because just standing in a ring of fire aint the same. I'm warning you WWE, do not fuck up Gangrel's entrance.

Are we forgetting that SmackDown doesn't have a stage. Where the hell is "Fat Bastard" (TM Hardcore Holly) going to appear from because just standing in a ring of fire aint the same. I'm warning you WWE, do not fuck up Gangrel's entrance.

Again, Mysterio can still do his entrance...so that's where Gangrel will more than likely do it.