TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

Year-End Nomination Thread: Most Impressive Career

The Rane Memorial Trophy - For Most Impressive Career

If you PM me nominations, when the revolution comes you will not be spared.

I'm going two-fold with this one.

Tom Flesher

Janus

We know Tom's retired, and can definitely qualify for having one of the more illustrious careers that the fed's seen in a while.

Janus... Well, I guess he's retired? And besides being a wuss and running off after losing THE Title Strap...

(Ducks and covers) ;)

All kidding aside, of course... (Ugh! Lemme go, Janus! I said I was kidding!) Janus' career was also quite impressive. Solid worker, reached the pinnacle... And in all reality, we could say he still went out on top.

So yeah. 2 nominees. Deal.

Janus... Well, I guess he's retired? And besides being a wuss and running off after losing THE Title Strap...

(Ducks and covers) ;)

All kidding aside, of course... (Ugh! Lemme go, Janus! I said I was kidding!) Janus' career was also quite impressive. Solid worker, reached the pinnacle... And in all reality, we could say he still went out on top.

*HELL CRUSH!* I openly admitted I completely sucked after winning the title, but if I ever make returns (and god forbid I become Stryke and keep coming back and quitting), I never DID get pinned... silly Toxxic stealing the pin on Tom ;)

Anyway, back on topic! My nomination...

Tom Flesher.

I'd say Flesher is a shoe in for this award. I think he deserves it.

I would like to nominate myself just so I can lose to Tom. Again.

For reference, unless someone has usurped me, I am easily the most successful female wrestler in the league, capturing every title save for Tag and World, and to my knowledge still the only woman ICTV title holder in the history of the league.

Not that it matters, since I would lose to Tom. Again.

-Annie

Fallout.

Because he never ever lost, pretty much ever.

He never promoed, though.

One time he did.

Of people active this year? Flesher. No doubt.

Spike, I know you love me and everything, but there is no way I could be considered for this award. I haven't even HAD a career yet.

And from me, add Wildchild to the nominations.

What's the deal with Supes? Is he retired or is Masked Man coming back? Either way we could probably put Grappler's name down. Same goes for John Duran, who should be nominated also.

And from me, add Wildchild to the nominations.

What's the deal with Supes? Is he retired or is Masked Man coming back? Either way we could probably put Grappler's name down. Same goes for John Duran, who should be nominated also.

You can probably consider me gone until the Spring at the very least. I don't know, I'm still contemplating.