TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cuban Linx

PPV-Sized Predictions

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE BOUT

STREET FIGHT

Toxxic© vs Annie Eclectic

-> I've been a fan of Annie ever since she joined up not long after myself, so i'd very much like to see her become the first female (character) world champion. That Toxxic guy is pretty good though and shows no signs of slowing down, so i'll go with Toxxic to retain. Annie's more than capable of winning though so i wouldn't be surprised no matter which way it goes.

HELL IN A CELL

"Grand Slam" Mark Stevens vs The Suicide King

-> Mark Stevens, one way or the other, in what i'm sure both men will make a fitting end to their storyline. Being fans of both since back in 2001 this will likely be the first match i read and knowing both it surely won't disappoint.

SINGLES MATCH

Manson vs Nathaniel Kibagami

-> Mansonosity reigns supreme over all. Though if Kibagami wants it and writes like only he can he'll be extremely difficult to stop. But even then, Manson will just declare Mortal Kombat and rip out Silent's spine for the fatality victory.

TAG TEAM MATCH

Todd Cortez & ??? vs Sean Davis & ???

-> Normally i'm always in the know about the identity of ??? men but not this time, i guess that's what happens when you don't pay close enough attention to the goings on of the fed. On a whim i'll go with Davis/Sarah and whoever to win.

ICTV TITLE BOUT

ROYAL BEATING MATCH

"The Icon" Max King© vs Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

-> One of the better feuds we've seen in a while (that my shonky memory can recall anyway), and this will no doubt be a fitting conclusion (if it is the end anyway). Both have writing talent in spades, but for no real reason i'll go with Max King to solidify himself as ICTV Champ, and free Maddix up to go for the bigger title around Toxxic's (or Annie's) waist.

SINGLES MATCH

Andrea Montgomery vs David Cross

-> Cross has been looking strong as US Champ (i think) and Tag Champ over recent times, but i'll go with Andrea to get back on the winning track here and move back towards the top of the card.

CRUSIERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins© vs Austin Sly

-> Spike to continue his recent good showings and retain the title for a while longer at least. Should Sly show a title change could be on the cards though.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Carnage© vs Christian Fury

-> Carnage has been on a real roll since his arrival, and i see it continuing here. Fury has won both Hardcore and Tag Titles in his short time back so he's more than capable as well, provided he writes more than he did on Smarkdown.

Here's the template, because I'm cool like that.

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE BOUT

STREET FIGHT

HELL IN A CELL

SINGLES MATCH

TAG TEAM MATCH

ICTV TITLE BOUT

ROYAL BEATING MATCH

WOMEN'S TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

Kelly Connelly© vs Megan Skye

SINGLES MATCH

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Edited by realitycheck

And what the hell. Oh, my, I haven't done this for a dog's age.

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE BOUT

STREET FIGHT

>>Annarama! Sorry Tox, but I have to back the lady; honestly, if Annie doesn't get it done now, she probably never will. Though it would be fucking weird to finally see Annie holding the belt...

HELL IN A CELL

>>Mark, because King has had a serious edge in this feud, unless they plan to end it with a gritty, heartwrenching finish (ala. Taylor/TBS), but I don't think that's the style of these two guys. Don't be surprised to see MOTN from the two old timer bastards.

SINGLES MATCH

>>When you really think about this match, it makes you wonder how the world isn't sucked into a giant black hole of non-effort. But, nope, there it is. It's hard not to take Kibagami if you're measuring the skills of these two guys head-to-head.

TAG TEAM MATCH

>>I know something youuuuuuuuu don't, I know something youuuuuuuuu don't...

ICTV TITLE BOUT

ROYAL BEATING MATCH

>>I'mma say King closes this up here, as Landon heads off for bigger and better things. As good as the effort both of these guys has put into this feud has been, we don't need another eight month, epic back-and-forth tilt ala Maddix vs Rando.

WOMEN'S TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

Megan Skye© vs Kelly Connelly

>>Whatever happens here, I'm honestly not expecting a match. Ebony, because I'm contractually obligated to pick her in situations like this.

SINGLES MATCH

>>I feel kinda' bad about making this throw-together, but I didn't want to leave either of these two off the card. I'll take 'Drea.

>>Jenkins' pulling it together has really surprised me. I like Austin, but he rarely shows the best effort; Holly to keep on his role.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

>>Even I don't know who Carnage is, but whoever he is, he's pretty good. In some ways, I'm kinda' disappointed that Fury ended up getting this shot, because I wanted him to defend the tag titles... oh well. Carnage.

-Z

Realitycheck: Kelly's the champion, not Megan.

<Kelly>Yeah, so if you don't want my lawyers suing you, fix that.

Anyway...my predictions.

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE BOUT

STREET FIGHT

Kinda hoping for the upset here, seeing a new World Champ. Would be an interesting situation to see how the story builds...and how easily Toxxic snaps to that happening

HELL IN A CELL

It takes a King to know a King. Stevens will go out on his back, putting over DA BOSS!

SINGLES MATCH

Just because I'm still bitter I didn't get a chance to get my match in at the last PPV card. PLus, it's Nathaniel's first match back (unless I missed something at the last show)

TAG TEAM MATCH

If what I chose to happen in the main event does happen, I'd like to see Davis' team win. Build up the possibility of a Rev 0 sweep.

ICTV TITLE BOUT

ROYAL BEATING MATCH

<Max King>It'll be a night of Kings. I'll retain the ICTV title belt, and cellebrate over roach boy's fallen body!

WOMEN'S TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

Megan Skye vs Kelly Connelly©

<Kelly>And I'll be right there with Max, holding MY Women's Title happily, like the goddess that I am!

SINGLES MATCH

I like Andrea. I just do. So I'm going to go with her in this match.

LIke I said with the tag match. Build up a possible Rev 0 sweep, only for Toxxic to fail at the end of the night.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

I've learned to very rarely bet against a psychopath in a Hardcore match. Carnage to retain. [joke]Though where's Spider-Man and Venom to challenge him for the title?[/joke.]

Anyway, that is all.

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE BOUT

STREET FIGHT

~ Toxxic has been the man, and Annie can BE the man. Or woman, in this case. Toxxic's good, Annie's been steaming for this in all her comebacks, so regardless of who wins it's probably close. I'll back Annie, here.

HELL IN A CELL

~ The old school taking the spotlight off the new school! I'm hoping for a face defeats villainous heel victory, but I can't deny the King of Heels will try his worst to succeed. Hm. GO MARK!

SINGLES MATCH

~ Manson vs Silent. MANSONOSITY vs River Dragon. Today, the warning came in the flood, and Manson will be washed away.

Unless Silent no shows. :D

TAG TEAM MATCH

~ I'm going to harass Z about the question mark men right now. But, pending that... mmm... I'll back Davis.

ICTV TITLE BOUT

ROYAL BEATING MATCH

~ This feud has been entertaining, but I'll pick the cockroach to kill the king.

WOMEN'S TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

~ Ebony via write-in. Less of a contractual obligation and more of the fact I -will- do a write in if no one shows. And it will not be pretty.

SINGLES MATCH

~ Go the Dreaizzle with the mad photochop skizzles! ... or was it Sarah? Meh.

~ Hollywood Spunk Jenkins.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

~ Don Carnage. Or is that Karnage? Eh.

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE BOUT

STREET FIGHT

Annie is the sentimental pick of course, but I really can't see Toxxic giving up the gold without a fight, I really can't.

HELL IN A CELL

I'm leaning towards King as, with my help of course, Stevens got the last victory in the feud in the six-man at Genesis. And I could certainly see the heel winning this feud to provide a rather interesting end to an epic feud.

SINGLES MATCH

He's back for a reason I'm sure, so I can see him coming out with the big guns early to get the win.

TAG TEAM MATCH

Well, I probably know who the ???ers are. If I do, then I've forgotten at least one. Regardless, I'm going with Todd and ??? 1.

ICTV TITLE BOUT

ROYAL BEATING MATCH

Fun, fun, fun.

WOMEN'S TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

See above. Sorry to dissapoint Janus as I know he's itiching for some furry fun. But even if Maxwell doesn't, then I'm going to find the time to write something for this. You can quote me on that.

SINGLES MATCH

Drea, because she's Drea.

Bold prediction: Sly will write something, but the writing rust will allow Spike to take it. Spike has improved eons since he started showing for matches. :P

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Carnage...almost sounds like...Carnie.

I seriously don't know where I'm going with that, so I'll just saw Carnage to retain.

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE BOUT

STREET FIGHT

- Toxxic.

HELL IN A CELL

- Marky Mark.

SINGLES MATCH

- Two battle-hardened warriors, each trained in the ancient art of the no-show, finally come together on the field of combat in a melee worthy of the Gods themselves. The true winners are the fans, and our faceless corporate bosses, with the amount of money they'll rake in due to this violent spectacle. Kibagami and I expect a pay raise.

TAG TEAM MATCH

- Cortez & ???.

ICTV TITLE BOUT

ROYAL BEATING MATCH

- Maddix.

WOMEN'S TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

- Kelly.

SINGLES MATCH

- Drea.

- Sly.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

- Furry.

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE BOUT

STREET FIGHT

~I'm in fucking ENGLAND. If I can't retain the damn thing here, I don't deserve it.

HELL IN A CELL

~The feel of the feud, plus the WWE-influenced nature of the writers, leads me to believe that Mark will take this one and set it to rest.

SINGLES MATCH

~If Kibs shows with his full force, he'll take it. If they double no-show after all the effort I went to setting this up, I will fly to America, track them down and anally violate both of them with anything that comes to hand.

TAG TEAM MATCH

~My ??? is harder than your ???

ICTV TITLE BOUT

ROYAL BEATING MATCH

~Maddix can take this writing-wise, but I don't know if he might job it to head after the World Title.

WOMEN'S TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

~Whoever of Maddix and Max has more time.

SINGLES MATCH

~Cross is good, but Drea is Drea. So Drea.

~This should be very close indeed. But I doubt Sly will show (and I know he's got other shit going on at the moment anyway), so stable pride and common sense collide to give a prediction of Spike.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

~Ohh... I like Carnage, but I think Fury could take this.

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE BOUT

STREET FIGHT

--> No doubt in my mind.

HELL IN A CELL

--> The King of Hearts destroys the hopes of the fans and finally finishes off the biggest face of all time.

SINGLES MATCH

--> Depends on who shows. I'll go with Manson, though.

TAG TEAM MATCH

--> Backing up Davis and...I don't even know who the partner is.

ICTV TITLE BOUT

ROYAL BEATING MATCH

--> Either way, I'm taking my title shot soon. Hopefully, it'll be Landon so I can FINALLY take the ICTV title away from him with a choke out.

WOMEN'S TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

--> Megan Skye.

SINGLES MATCH

--> Drea hasn't been showing much, so I'll go with 1/2 of the tag team champions.

--> I got my match figured out. I just need to get around to writing it.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

--> Carnage is, technically, the number 1 contender (from out of nowhere) to the World Title. Why is he opening the PPV? Anyway, I think he'll continue his roll of victories.

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE BOUT

STREET FIGHT

Toxxic...but I'll hate his match if I read it due to technical flaws :P

HELL IN A CELL

Storyline.

SINGLES MATCH

Kibs if he writes.

TAG TEAM MATCH

Todd and ???.

ICTV TITLE BOUT

ROYAL BEATING MATCH

Maddix.

SINGLES MATCH

Hmmm, coin toss.

Sly.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Carnage.

Dace... of course it's storyline. But who do you think will win?

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE BOUT

STREET FIGHT

Wow... I'm pulling for Annie in this one, mostly because I have been a big fan of her since she was bumped. Although, as with most World Title matches, I wouldn't be suprised to see Toxx retain.

HELL IN A CELL

Well, if I don't get on the ball and finish this thing soon, Mrs. Stevens will make both King and I submit, as Sunday is her birthday and I will be murdelized if I spend all day writing a match.

SINGLES MATCH

Manson. Kibs is a fine writer when he shows, but I think there is a ring rust issue here.

TAG TEAM MATCH

Having discovered that Sean is actually my old tag partner Sarah, I've got to pick her. Carnie Pride... kinda...

ICTV TITLE BOUT

ROYAL BEATING MATCH

Maddix's match will win if both guys write, but I see him jobbing the title and kickstarting a new feud to push himself above ICTV level and onto the ME.

WOMEN'S TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

... Megan wins. I smell a fix if King wins the ICTV match...

SINGLES MATCH

Go GODrea! All she needs is a big win and a good angle to push her all the way to the top. Besides, from a pure marketing standpoint, I'd love to see Andrea v. Annie for the World Title.

Spike is motivated. I'll give him the nod in a close match.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

This Carnage kid... seems better than he has any right to be. If he wants it, I have a feeling he'll hold this title for quite a while.

Edited by Grand Slam

Hey, I was downing coffee before heading off to two hours of lectures...only thing I could think of was my usual smark in an e-fed world comments.

You can bank on these picks picks. They're Franchisable.

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE BOUT

STREET FIGHT

It wouldn't do to have Toxxic job here. From what I've seen the belts been passed back and forth like a potato that's hot. But then again, this is the Fed and writing ability is all that matters. Toxxic to retain, since he is the safer pick of the two.

HELL IN A CELL

Well, Mark can't win. He's the beaten up, beat-down, broken down face. Going against a fresher, cheating, heel of a bastard. Clearly, Mark's going to lose...

Pfft.

Although, now that I think about it. A HBK-like valiantly injured but still fighting loss might work here. And these two guys are HUGE Shawn fans...

SINGLES MATCH

I'll go with Manson here. Tough to call, but a PPV comeback for Kibagami could be a hindrence or help.

TAG TEAM MATCH

I'm the mystery partner, in both cases. I'll go out on a limb and say, SS and TC. I have no clue who is teaming with Davis. Someone give me a good heel name. Either way it's a really tough match to call.

ICTV TITLE BOUT

ROYAL BEATING MATCH

They're both jobbers. Clearly, they're both writing to lose so that the winner (or loser in this case) can move into the World title scene.

WOMEN'S TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

Why are all the non wrestlers in the SWF leggy, in comparsion to the female writers?

SINGLES MATCH

Andrea. Done and Dusted. Period.

Look at this kid writing like a champ. HSJ to continue his winning ways. Only to job to the_Mak when he makes his triumphant return to the ring.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

I'll go with Fury cause I remember that he writes in the first person and I really don't know all that much about Carnage. It seems like he is somebody to look out for.