TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dazed

The OAO Raw is JERICHO~! for December 6 2004

They just showed a live preview on Spike from Charlotte, North Carolina and JR said the winner from last weeks match will be decided at the top of the hour.... But we all know how that one works.

Guest Dazed

And on that note, the thread will be back at 4.15am GMT or so.

EDIT: Right, this show is sucking my will to live. Continue posting after Raw, we're going on the honor system here. Plus I can see the timestamps :ph34r:

Edited by nikjohns

Guest Rrrsh

I can't beleive Lita almost killed herself. AGIAN. I was scared for Trish's life on the moonsault.

I thought Maven made a good heel.

I dug the Edge/Orton thing

Batista needs to learn how to show more emotions than yelling.

Benoit looked VERY good and very strong this week.

Guest Phenom

Well, it looks like a fatal-fourway at NYR.

Simon Dean invented the 'Simon Sucks' chant. Where was the Novacain?

Captain Charisma! Able to...job to Shelton Benjamin!

Lita beats Trish. Do not care.

Flair was limited tonight, but fun. His answering machine rant was priceless. Flair cradling Batista's head was priceless. Also, I laughed when Stacy Keibler came out and hugged Ashley Fliehr. They should have done last week's Jerry Lawler match in Charlotte tonight.

WTF is with these people killing themselves. (Deserves no punctuation.) Paul London last week and Lita DIES eating the floor tonight. It scared the hell out of me after reading about Spirit of the Dead.

On the plus side, Captain Charisma was goofy and I absolutely loved Triple H's acting tonight.

Very good show, I must say.

Edge needs to do more than just be angry if he is going to be a heel.

Christian as Capt. Charisma was unexpected.

Nova vs Hurricane could of been better.

Eric Bishoff needed a month to dye his hair black?

Guest Rrrsh

Edge needed to be angry tonight tho. He usually has much more variety. But tonight, he had to be 100% angry cuz he wasn't named champ. Ditto for HHH.

The show seemed kinda odd (2 dqs? Pissing the whole audience 10 minutes in by announcing that the title situation won't be solved for a week - which in turn means several weeks?), but was it that bad that everyone decided not to watch this week? Or was there some problem with the forum? Doesn't this thing usually hit several pages by now?

My own thoughts... I thought it was a good show, but it kinda felt like a cross between a Russo Raw and a bad Nitro at times.

2 segments before we had a match, not booking Flair in a match when obviously that was what the crowd wanted, the above mentioend 2 DQ finishes...

But I liked the matches. I thought Eugene vs Maven did what it intended do and I thought Maven showed some charisma as a heel during the match. The "He tripped me!" bit was good. I thought Trish vs Lita was good, but that might have been a combination of being wowed by that bump Lita took, the hot crowd, and Trish looking super hot tonight. The tag match was pretty good while it lasted too.

WWE limited Nova's/Simon Dean's moveset a long time ago, so I wouldn't expect to see good matches out of him in WWE anytime soon, if at all.

From what I saw, I thought the show was alright. Fozzy was a nice touch though NO ONE seemed to care.

Thought the Orton/Edge promo was solid stuff.

Crazy ass chair shots to end the show..Benoit lost a crap load of blood and the camera didn't even get it.

Didn't get the Trish/Lita match in the main event, but hwatever.

Kinda werid that the only two all women Raw main events both featured Lita capturing the belt in a better than expected match.

Of course, I could be wrong and there might have been a Trish vs Someone Raw ME I'm not remembering, and of course opinion on those Lita matches vary as well, but you get my point.

Guest The Shadow Behind You
The show seemed kinda odd (2 dqs? Pissing the whole audience 10 minutes in by announcing that the title situation won't be solved for a week - which in turn means several weeks?), but was it that bad that everyone decided not to watch this week? Or was there some problem with the forum? Doesn't this thing usually hit several pages by now?

My own thoughts... I thought it was a good show, but it kinda felt like a cross between a Russo Raw and a bad Nitro at times.

2 segments before we had a match, not booking Flair in a match when obviously that was what the crowd wanted, the above mentioend 2 DQ finishes...

But I liked the matches. I thought Eugene vs Maven did what it intended do and I thought Maven showed some charisma as a heel during the match. The "He tripped me!" bit was good. I thought Trish vs Lita was good, but that might have been a combination of being wowed by that bump Lita took, the hot crowd, and Trish looking super hot tonight. The tag match was pretty good while it lasted too.

The thread is locked during the show. we have a seperate fourm for our idiotic comments.

WWE limited Nova's/Simon Dean's moveset a long time ago, so I wouldn't expect to see good matches out of him in WWE anytime soon, if at all.

It's not like he was known for good matches before they butchered him anyways.

The thread is locked during the show. we have a seperate fourm for our idiotic comments.

I see... I generally stay away from these things as my pro-WWE markish bias tends to disagree with 90% of the "this is gay" or what have you sentiment that goes on in During Show Threads, so I'm out of that loop I guess. I thought the OAO thread was something that was posted before the show and in general went on to be 14+ pages of show comments during the show plus aftermath comments too, but recently I've been seeing "Raw Discussion" threads, which I thought were meant to be started once the show ended.

Now I know, and knowing is half the catchphrase.

Lita's very....flexable

Edge is horrible at timing. He clearly hit first(mainly because he is 3-4 inches taller) and the tapped after the hand hit the mat for the third time.

Guest Rrrsh

Your a nit-picking smark who is looking to say something bad about Edge.

The timing was perfect for the situation.

I'm trying to say something bad? I'm a Edge Mark. Look at the OAO thread where I constantly complimented his chracter.

AS was the edge hater.

But the situations clearly showed Edge hit first and tapped first.

I literally closed my eyes after Lita's sick dive. But, she actually came out alright.

Mohammed Hassan finally did an impact tonight, and I liked the way they COMPLETELY stopped the lights and everything, to try and get across his point.

Guest Rrrsh

I'm trying to say something bad? I'm a Edge Mark. Look at the OAO thread where I constantly complimented his chracter.

AS was the edge hater.

Ok, remove the Edge. You are still neadlessly nitpicking.

AS was the edge hater.

But, while that may be true, evidently the timing was close enough that it would fool many of the crowd, as demonstrated by the fact that there was no 'BULLSHIT' chant, or something to that effect from the crowd as they played it..over, and over...and over...and evenin slow mo.

Is anyone forgetting the sick chair shot that hunter did wrong and split da back of benoit's head ?!?!?!?!

Yeah, and that's the second time he's given him a blind chairshot like that. He did the same thing to Benoit during the Iron Man over the summer. Real nice move to do to a guy that has had spinal fusion surgery.

And by the way, the Captain Charisma suit was kinda funny, but I think the joke of "look at this guy in the goofy superhero costume" loses its steam when, two segments before, people are supposed to cheer a guy in a goofy green superhero suit who calls himself "The Hurricane."

I doubt it's a "blind" chairshot. Benoit knew he was going to get hit. My only issue was "why the head? hit his back instead"