TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Another Rule Added to the TSM Forums

Since this has become as issue of late, I'd like to make a statement here in order for there to be no confusion.

No personal information of other posters or webmasters of this or any other board (such as addresses and phone numbers) should be posted on the board, unless posted by the persons themselves. Anyone who does this and/or uses it to harrass the person in question shall be banned from the board.

Dames

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Would anyone like a certified nut (Frigid Soul) to know your parents personal information? Really, the prospect fo that is scary, and could yield potential hazardous results.

Guest Failed Mascot
Would anyone like a certified nut (Frigid Soul) to know your parents personal information? Really, the prospect fo that is scary, and could yield potential hazardous results.

He's right. I'd ask them for money.

Hell, I'd just laugh if someone called my mom as a prank. She's a resource teacher who's spent the last 30 years teaching retards and crack babies, so it's kinda hard to rattle her and she knows how to yell real loud.

And the Mod Nazis continue to tighten their kung-fu grip around us posters...

Indeed.

Watch out though.... you used the "N" word.

And the Mod Nazis continue to tighten their kung-fu grip around us posters...

See....right when I get all ^^^^ this guys personal info, here comes the new rule.

Just another way for the ma-yawn to hold down the brovas.

Well, even though I managed to snag your address, I am also unable to post it. Instead, I'll just post a pic of where you live -- address-free...

cracka.jpg

Guest Contentious C
Hell, I'd just laugh if someone called my mom as a prank. She's a resource teacher who's spent the last 30 years teaching retards and crack babies

Must...resist urge...

Guest SP-1
Well, even though I managed to snag your address, I am also unable to post it. Instead, I'll just post a pic of where you live -- address-free...

cracka.jpg

POST OF THE THREAD.