TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

Amy Weber done with WWE?

Guest Trivia247

Evidently Japanese Pay Women top dollar as strippers in Japan, especially White girls.

Guest Trivia247

Its kinda sad for Dawn Marie, that she had to be among that Herd of Talentless Divas backstage bleh

Just find some staff member who looks like Amy, and pay her a little extra to take the spot. Nobody will notice.

And fuck up her mouth too.

I'm sure Austin could do it.

Guest JMA
On WOL, Meltzer was commenting on how Vince is preparing for a big babyface turn for JBL in the near future and positioning him as a "Man of the People".

That would be a TERRIBLE idea. JBL himself has described his character as a mix between "Pat Buchanan and David Duke," you can't have a babyface like that. Besides, he's much better as a heel than a face.

Just find some staff member who looks like Amy, and pay her a little extra to take the spot. Nobody will notice.

If the Katie Vick doll is still around, just dress it up and use that instead.

more from PWI:

As reported earlier today on PWInsider.com, Amy Weber (who had been working as WWE champion John Bradshaw Layfield's image consultant on Smackdown) has given WWE notice. Weber actually left their weekend tour a day early, not appearing on yesterday's "Super Show" in Alaska. According to one source, Weber paid for her own flight home, rather than continue traveling with the tour.

Weber had been upset about being ribbed by several of the wrestlers while they were on the tour of Hawaii, Japan, and Alaska over the last week. While overseas in Japan, Weber ended up ribbed by several of the workers after a card advertising a local strip club was discovered to be using Weber's photo. Given that Weber had put herself over as a successful model to those who work for the company (and had been earning a reputation as a bit of a diva, literally, among the wrestlers), Weber was easy pickings for ribbing by some of the boys when they found the card.

There was also some grumbling among some of the wrestlers because Weber, claiming to be suffering from a sore back, had demanded an entire row of seats for her to be able to stretch out and lay down during the grueling flight schedule over past week. Since many of the wrestlers were sitting in coach seats while flying in the area of 40-45 hours over the last eight days, they weren't happy about Weber getting what she had asked for.

It should be noted that many of the women who were discovered during last year's Diva Search and subsequently given roles on WWE TV, have been working per appearance as opposed to a contractual deal. Coming from the model/acting world, they are receiving many of the extras (accommodations, etc.) that they are accustomed to in their regular line of work. Obviously, most wrestlers historically do not receive perks of that nature.

The heat between the wrestlers and the new divas falls on the heads of WWE management for agreeing to give the ladies the perks when they knew the wrestlers could (some say would) react negatively to the decision. It will be interesting to see how WWE's braintrust addresses the situation, if at all.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

I'm shocked at the people who don't know each and every diva search girl by name and appearence. You call yourself fans? Poppycock! Go hang your heads in shame.

If I remember correctly, Big Show's wife has enormous breasts. Breasts that put Joy's to shame.

Well I looked up Joy's profile on obsessedwithwrestling.com and also her own website, and her breasts don't look enormous to me. Looks like Bess BigShow could have a full C and have bigger guns.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profi...y-giovanni.html

http://www.joygiovanni.com

Joy is the mother with the biggest breasts in the company and was with Big Show (whose fiancee has the biggest breasts ever seen in WWF history)

Ok, slow down.

Are they seriously bigger than Jaqualines (sp?)

Guest jumpingbombangel
The heat between the wrestlers and the new divas falls on the heads of WWE management for agreeing to give the ladies the perks when they knew the wrestlers could (some say would) react negatively to the decision. It will be interesting to see how WWE's braintrust addresses the situation, if at all.

I doubt they'll take any action towards either side of this. It's not like it was the Plane Ride from Hell. Like I said, just wait for the next girl to get fecal matter in her luggage and see how she responds to it. If she leaves, she "wasn't cut out for the business," and if she stays, "she's a trooper and earned her spot."

We could hear from her again in a lawsuit, but it'd never reach court. She'd either (a) give up or (b) get paid enough to shut up and go away.

I'd like to think that thing about the seats is untrue...who in their right mind would give this heifer a row of seats when you've got dozens of wrestlers who work/get hurt in the ring who could've used that extra space more than anyone?

On WOL, Meltzer was commenting on how Vince is preparing for a big babyface turn for JBL in the near future and positioning him as a "Man of the People".

That would be a TERRIBLE idea. JBL himself has described his character as a mix between "Pat Buchanan and David Duke," you can't have a babyface like that. Besides, he's much better as a heel than a face.

Considering how many redneck wrestling fans there are, is it far fetched AT ALL?!

...plus, during the past election, Pat was actually a rare voice of reason now and then.

I know way too much useless wrestling information, but apparently I missed or forgot something. So who is/was Pokerface?

I'd always hear Tazz using the term "shades of Pokerface" but never know who (or what?) he was referring to.

He was a really skinny guy who did a few jobs on Velocity a while back, and Tazz loved the name. Pokerface's claim to fame is getting powerbombed and beaten down by Shaniqua.

She probably had to take alot of whore jokes and guys offering her money for sevices like it was funny.

Honestly, only in wrestling is the woman considered being wrong for not putting up with being called a whore or having their clothes shit on. "oh its just ribbing" is all fine and dandy, but come on. If someone doesn't like it, they aren't being a pussy. I mean if you come back to your job today and someone shit on your stuff, you would PROBABLY not say "Oh you guys!" with a smile. And if your wife/girl came home and said co-workers were calling her whore or talking about her bing a prostitute in Japan or something, you wouldn't say "stop being a pussy...its just jokes." These are grown men. there is a line to some stuff.

Well said, Ripper.

They should replace her with a heel turned Torrie Wilson, who in her current role as "resident blonde chick" offers absolutely nothing to the show.

She brings absolutely nothing to the show no matter what they do with her.

Its kinda sad for Dawn Marie, that she had to be among that Herd of Talentless Divas backstage bleh

Whoa, wait - you mean you're distinguishing Dawn Marie from the other talentless divas?

That's not a distinction I would be willing to make.

She probably had to take alot of whore jokes and guys offering her money for sevices like it was funny.

Honestly, only in wrestling is the woman considered being wrong for not putting up with being called a whore or having their clothes shit on. "oh its just ribbing" is all fine and dandy, but come on. If someone doesn't like it, they aren't being a pussy. I mean if you come back to your job today and someone shit on your stuff, you would PROBABLY not say "Oh you guys!" with a smile. And if your wife/girl came home and said co-workers were calling her whore or talking about her bing a prostitute in Japan or something, you wouldn't say "stop being a pussy...its just jokes." These are grown men. there is a line to some stuff.

You make a fucking good point there man Ripper. No one has to put up with that at any place I worked, and if it did happened, you would get fired right away.

I think why women are partly treated like that are because they are portrayed as whores on TV. I doubt when she was around, Jazz had this kind of shit done to her, or even Molly now. I always hear about Divas who don't wrestle treated like this, not the (dying breed of) wrestlers.

It's uncalled for either way, don't get me wrong. But the more time you're taking up by not wrestling, the worst it is for you.

My thoughts: if you don't want to get shot at, don't join the army. If you don't want to get burned, don't be a fire fighter. If you don't like exercising, don't sign up to be an athlete. If you don't want to be mocked in every single Jay Leno monologue for four years in a row, don't run for President. And if you can't stand to be on the receiving end of a lot of mean-spirited verbal and practical jokes, then stay the fuck away from wrestling.