TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
algrim

Bret Hart to be in LA during WM 21 weekend

Bret Hart will be signing autographs at Rob Van Dam's comic book store in Los Angeles on 4/2, the day before WrestleMania 21 (and the day of the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony) which is also in Los Angeles.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Guest LooneyTune

Last year I heard Bret Hart was in NYC at the same time Wrestlemania XX was going to happen... this rumor really gets old every year.

Somehow, I can't picture Bret in a comic book store. I wonder what would he talk about with RVD? :huh:

Guest MikeSC
Somehow, I can't picture Bret in a comic book store. I wonder what would he talk about with RVD? :huh:

Maybe Bret smokes a shitload of pot.

-=Mike

Guest Shadow

RVD's store is not affliated with WWE. sounds like to me RVD(or whoever actually runs this store) wanted a big attraction with the WM rush being there and decided to ask bret instead of a wwe star they could get anytime(and wwe stars are likely booked to the gills with media/signings already).

Guest MikeSC
This rumor has been going on for what 3 years now?

Hey, it'll EVENTUALLY come true, right?

-=Mike

Guest Shadow

I dont think it's a rumor. It's people like torch trying to stir those dumb "he's coming back" rumors. He really is signing at rvd's store and likely being paid for it and bret knows it'll be wrestling madness there and he's looking to cash in without having to directly work with vince there.

Guest MikeSC

I hope this doesn't sound mean --- but is Flair in condition to actually be in public for hours on end? I haven't heard much about his injuries, but he has not seemed to be in good shape for a long, long time.

-=Mike

Guest Shadow

why are you asking about flair here?

I'll assume you meant bret.

He gotten married lately and does Theatre. I think it's safe to say he can properly function for a autograph signing where he'd be sitting down in a mall for a couple hours.

Can't be to wierd. RVD said on BTR that Bobby "The Brain" Heenan was at the store signing autographs. He always has a wrestling personality at the comic book store once a month.

Credit: 5StarComics.com

Former WWE and WCW World champion Bret "The Hitman" Hart will be making a special appearance signing autographs in Los Angeles, California at Rob Van Dam's "Five Star Comics" store, located at the Lakewood Center Mall from 10AM-12PM. That falls directly in the midst of WrestleMania 21 weekend, a mere hours before that days' WWE Hall of Fame ceremony (part of which will be televised on SpikeTV live)

Also appearing for autograph signings at the store are Spike Dudley on Wednesday 3/30 at a time yet to be announced, Chris Benoit on Thursday 3/31 at 6PM, and Kane on Friday 4/1 at 6PM.

Guest MikeSC

I'll assume you meant bret.

He gotten married lately and does Theatre. I think it's safe to say he can properly function for a autograph signing where he'd be sitting down in a mall for a couple hours.

Wow, that was a brainfart, wasn't it?

Yep, meant Hart.

-=Mike

Every year there is a rumour about Bret signing comic books?

Cause thats all this is. him signing comic books in the same city as a WWE event.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame
Last year I heard Bret Hart was in NYC at the same time Wrestlemania XX was going to happen... this rumor really gets old every year.

Yep - I remember some dick letting any wrestling fan near the Rockefeller centre know that he saw Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, and Dean Malenko walk down 5th Avenue.

What was more sad was seeing wrestling fans wet their pants at the thought of it and hunt them down.

Somehow, I can't picture Bret in a comic book store. I wonder what would he talk about with RVD?  :huh:

He used to do comic drawings occasionally for WWF Magazine back in the day.

Bret sucks at drawing, though. Ever seen his stuff on those mags? Even Jerry Lawler made fun of him on that regard. Stick to wrestling, Bret.

Pete Rose is always signing autographs, near Cooperstown the week of the induction ceremonies, and know one thinks he'll make a suprise return to baseball.

Pete Rose is always signing autographs, near Cooperstown the week of the induction ceremonies, and know one thinks he'll make a suprise return to baseball.

He won't?