TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

HHH injured neck, collapses

Well, I for one, am glad to see Triple H is all right. Not only would I never wish injury on anyone, I really think the show needs him and woud have suffered tremendously if he was out with a lengthy injury.

Without Orton or HHH on the show, it's basically just Monday Night Smackdown, aka Midcarders Gone Wild.

to paraphrase Rudo from a previous, somewhat related thread, forgive Iggy because he's been programmed over the past few years to expect Raw to be nothing more than a HHH show...I do think the show would suffer without at least Orton in the heel picture (if HHH truely would have been out for awhile)...

Guest Dazed
Hey guys, celebrating somebody's neck injury is kind of sick.

The greater good.

What will WWE without its #1 heel? :wacko: :unsure: :bubbles:

Well if he is out for a long time then WWE will be forced to -GASP- create new main eventers. I have no mix feelings about this, he got what he deserved for being a bigger prick than HBK and Hogan combined.

What will WWE without its #1 heel? :wacko:  :unsure:  :bubbles:

Well if he is out for a long time then WWE will be forced to -GASP- create new main eventers. I have no mix feelings about this, he got what he deserved for being a bigger prick than HBK and Hogan combined.

Vince: We need a new dynamic main eventer. We need someone to step up. We need-

HYEEYALELEALAELALE.......

This is just the begining... slowly over the following months we'll hear he's developing lack of feeling in his right side.... whatever happens he needs to be stopped before he becomes a 17 time world champion.

This is just the begining... slowly over the following months we'll hear he's developing lack of feeling in his right side.... whatever happens he needs to be stopped before he becomes a 17 time world champion.

We are getting closer to the days of HHH pinning people with a walker. And actually, I might find that enjoyable.

I'd rather see HHH pinning people with a walker than Ric Flair without a shirt on.

Tatanka?

I'm glad a lot of you are happy that Triple H is injured. wishing injury on another person is such a scummy thing to do, even if it is Triple H.

Hopefully, he'll recover and everything will be okay be cause Raw needs him right now.

if Randy Orton wasn't also out, I would say Raw didn't really need him, but as it stands, you are correct...

oh and Muggy was referring to Mohammed Hassan's entrance theme with whatever that was he typed...

Guest jumpingbombangel
I'm glad a lot of you are happy that Triple H is injured. wishing injury on another person is such a scummy thing to do, even if it is Triple H.

Yeah. Remember when those dirty-ass Munchkins cheered when the Wicked Witch died? Little bastards. :lol:

In all seriousness, I can see how people could be happy over an unfortunate mishap as this.

I can also see how bleeding hearts would feel sorry for a guy who pretty much is begging for this sort of shit to happen to him by working like a coolie day in and day out.

Hopefully, he'll recover and everything will be okay be cause Raw needs him right now.

You guys are killin' me.

I understand why people are happy why HHH might have been taken out for an extended period of time, but damn, it doesn't make it right. With that said, I am slightly disappointed that Triple H won't have to take some time off. I think no HHH would be a little refreshing, at least for a while. Give another heel a chance to run with the ball for a little.

I think, had Rosey taken out HHH for like a year, some guys would probably be offering sacrifces to him and masturbating to his image.

Well, I for one, am glad to see Triple H is all right. Not only would I never wish injury on anyone, I really think the show needs him and woud have suffered tremendously if he was out with a lengthy injury.

Without Orton or HHH on the show, it's basically just Monday Night Smackdown, aka Midcarders Gone Wild.

Since Smackdown is more enjoyable than RAW, I consider that a compliment.

Tatanka?

Muhammad.

Guest BDC

The guy never slowed down. He's still working with an overly-muscled (read: roided) frame and it's definitely affecting him. By constantly pushing himself in the top of the card, something is bound to happen sooner or later.

If this is what it takes to get the guy to slow down, well, that's just it. Personally, I think he's overdue for time off or at least ramping down the intensity. By putting himself at the center of every show, there's increased tension, which is also unhealthy. If it takes an injury to have him take a break, so be it. He may very well die of a heart attack at this rate.

Tatanka?

Muhammad.

Chris Masters, Simon Dean, Maven as the new Evolution :cheers:

Tatanka?

Muhammad.

Chris Masters, Simon Dean, Maven as the new Evolution :cheers:

Guess you could say that the "Evolution really is a Mystery"

You know that Triumph making fun of the Star Wars geeks thing? That line of people that had crossed the line from being fans to just being the saddest goddamned thing on the planet because they had lost all grip of the real world....yeah...thats this thread.

I mean seriously, when it gets to the point that you are wishing painful injury, maybe paralysis on a man because he is, in your eyes, FUCKING UP A GODDAMNED WRESTLING SHOW, then you have fucking issues. I mean seriously.

This ranks up there as when people said that Shawn Michaels was just as bad as British Bulldog(alleged RAPIST) and Steve Austin(Wife beater) as great wrestlers that were horrible humans BECAUSE HE WAS A DICK BACKSTAGE. When Rape = keeping ones spot in wrestling, you have issues.