TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MideonMark

ECW website launched

Maybe they will post the card online when they decide what they wanna do.

I hoping we at least know the card before the PPV starts.

Guest MideonMark

Shouldn't they be wrestling? I imagine if they don't get/want Joey Styles, Cyrus or Gertner, it'll be Heyman and Tazz doing commentary.

Heyman and Tazz would be interesting.

Though Tazz should be kicking ass on that show, not announcing. If somebody doesn't get choked out by the end of the show I'll be displeased.

Guest MideonMark

After the Bischoff comments on Raw, I imagine he turns up at the PPV and will get either choked out or nailed with the Heyman cellphone.

Guest MideonMark

As far as matches goes, I know we're only speculating at this point, but if they had the following matches I'd watch the PPV, tape it and watch it again-

Chris Benoit vs Masato Tanaka-I believe Tanaka has been signed for the show but I don't think Mike Awesome is in the best shape currently, so why not just do this match.

Eddy Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio-if they don't do Malenko vs Eddy, have Malenko be the Special Guest Referee in this match.

FBI vs Whipwreck/Tajiri

And possibly Super Crazy vs Psychosis vs Juventud.

Guest jumpingbombangel
Ummm, shouldn't the photos on the page look "official" and not like fan submitted photos or other "unlicenced" sources

Steve

...did anything in ECW ever look official? (Besides the magazine...that was pretty well done)

Ummm, shouldn't the photos on the page look "official" and not like fan submitted photos or other "unlicenced" sources

Steve

...did anything in ECW ever look official? (Besides the magazine...that was pretty well done)

Good point!

I'm still shocked they canned Rhyno before this show. They should have at least sat him out until the show, then do whatever they want with him. Still, fired or not, it doesn't change the fact he was the last ECW champion, it's even right there on that very website.

i bet he will still work the ECW show.

When is the PPV?

You're kidding, right? It says right on the website in big bold letters, June 12:

One Night Stand

Live On Pay-Per-View

8 PM ET / 5 PM PT

After the Bischoff comments on Raw, I imagine he turns up at the PPV and will get either choked out or nailed with the Heyman cellphone.

Or both.

I'd rather see a Chokeslam by 911.

Guest Mr. Adam

I'd rather see a Chokeslam by 911.

The chances of 911 rising from the dead are slim at best.

But still, Taz doesn't exactly need to be in shape to choke out Eric Bischoff so there's my vote.

From PWInsider's "Ask Tod Gordon" 10/22/2004:

Tod,

To a question you answered, I believe on 9/6 about 911. I thought that 911 passed away a few years ago?

911, real name Al Poling, is very much alive and residing on a farm in New Jersey.

Why in the world is this show NOT being done in Philly? I can understand the card won't be greatest, but if you're going to say "ECW for one night only" and not put Philly in the equation you should be hanged or something.

If you're from Philly, no offense, but Philly fans in all incarnations are the scum of the earth.

This is very much the Leaf fan in me talking.

Guest MideonMark

The fact that it was just one guy in a completely silent arena made it even better. Although it'll never beat the guy who shouted 'You suck' at HHH when the pop for his return died down on that Raw in January 2002.