TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nokia

The ECW ONS Thread

Guest nokia

credit ticketmaster.com

"when you buy a TOP PRICED $400 seat, you be part of an exclusive Meet-And-Greet with ECW Superstars!: Rob Van Dam, Tazz, Spike Dudley, Dawn Marie, Balls Mahoney, Axl Rotten and others beginning at 3pm at the Hammerstein Ballroom prior to the June 12 event"

* I'd be there in a flash just to greet Dawn & Rob....

If I had $400, plus airfares, accomodation and spending money, I'd go.

Guest *KNK*

This is to counter-act ROH's show down the street and to attempt to justify those insane prices.

Wrestlemania i can accept being $400 dollars but not ECW.

Off topic a little bit, but does anyone know how much the webcast of ONS is going to be? If there is even a webcast...

Thanks in advance.

During an interview on tonight's edition of the Live Audio Wrestling radio show in Canada, Rob Van Dam announced that Joey Styles would appear at the ECW One Night Stand PPV this Sunday to handle commentary for the event.

It is believed Styles quietly agreed to terms with WWE about two weeks ago. The addition of Styles is a major piece of the puzzle for the ECW product to be presented as an authentic recreation of the company.

=========

credit: Mike Johnson/PWInsider

Ah shit I'm actually gonna get this now

Joey Styles calling the PPV = Awesome now all we need is the ECW fans to show up so if Eric Bischoff or anyone from the WWE gets on the mic the fans can chant "Shut the Fuck up" at them.

Hopefully, Styles is not shooting for a full time gig, and says what he really feels throughout the broadcast. What does he have to lose? Everytime they start that invasion bullshit, he can just completely rip it apart.

Callis was absolutely classic as an announcer, I'd buy the PPV just for him.

Yeah, but Don Callis left the WWF on extremely bad terms. But then again, if Eric Bischoff has a full-time job...

And yes, Joel Gertner is confirmed. He will likely be doing the intro for The Dudley Boys. I just wish Sign Guy Dudley could have been there.

That really opens up a lot of options for color commentary. It'll be interesting to see how they handle it.

Most logically, it'll be Styles/Taz with maybe Dreamer, RVD, or Heyman dropping by at some point. But any of those guys, plus Gertner is possible.

I would be really happy if they just had Joey doing the mic alone,or with Gertner....knowing it's a WWE PPV it will end up as Taz/Joey.