TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fire and Knives

Say What, Say What?

Guest Fire and Knives

Hey guys. Guess what?

For those of you that don't know me, I'm Kibagami. I used to write, infrequently and really well, for the SWF. I have a short attention span, very little patience, numerous drug habits, and a severe, sincere problem with anger management.

And you all have finally fucked up bad enough that I am now a mod.

From now on, when you act a fucking fool over your booking or the results of your match or the comments somebody made about your shit or mommy won't make the other kids come out and play with you, you will no longer be arguing with Tom. Tom is diplomatic, good-natured, and otherwise has some self-control. You will now be arguing with me, and I will slap the taste right the fuck out of your mouth. I will do it over the internet, because I am that talented. If you decide that you would like some more, sir, I will just ban you, because I don't book, so I don't care. I am hoping that by pointing out that I have the ability to ban people, you will all decide to check your bullshit at the door so I don't have to push the button. Please do not mistake this for some small hesitation to ban your bitch-ass on my part.

I eagerly await the small handful of you that will inevitably decide to waste my time on some test-and-see-if-he-means-it shit.

Have a pleasant evening.

P.S. - I am also an insomniac, which means that I am almost always here to edit your posts into something that amuses me personally. I get vulgar when I'm tired, so the whole unfuckwithable vibe we have going here goes double between midnight and 7am. Cheers, kids.

Edited by Fire and Knives

I would like to remidn people that, considering we're a subforum, we can ban people from posting in the SWF forums without banning them from the boards.

That is, we can shut you up and still allow you to write actively.

That is, no one is safe because of card position.

I predict Kibs will be the first mod to ever no-show banning people. But that being said, he WILL kick your arses if you misbehave.

I wasn't around when Kibagami was, but his reputation precedes itself.

Don't fuck with this dude.

I would like to remidn people that, considering we're a subforum, we can ban people from posting in the SWF forums without banning them from the boards.

That is, we can shut you up and still allow you to write actively.

That is, no one is safe because of card position.

Me no comprende. How do people see the card thread if they're banned from the forums? Or the stats thread. I thought if you were banned from a certain forum, it disappeared off the list on the board index.

'Banned' is convenient shorthand for 'disabled from posting, but still able to read.'

EDIT: To clarify, we tried this out on Superstar last night.

Edited by Ace309

I tested on Supes last night and just doublechecked with Janus. Posters whose posting ability is disabled can still read the forums; they're just unable to post and will receive an error message when they try to do so.

EDIT: It's also possible to moderate posts, requiring mod approval for a particular poster. This will come in handy for people who want to post promos.

Edited by Ace309