TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
{''({o..o})''}

Comments that don't warrant a thread

The Legend of Zelda cartoons on the Mario Bros Super Show may have been lame (nostalgia can't do too much for them), but Ridley Scott's "Legend" is pretty much what a Legend of Zelda movie could hypothetically be (starring Tom Cruise and Tim Curry!).

It's been long rumored to have been the inspiration for the series. True or not, plenty of elements from it popped up in Ocarina of Time and seem more than coincidental.

There's a two-disc set featuring the theatrical and director's cuts.

The first Baldur's Gate game seems so pedestrian after you've played the sequel. It doesn't help that there were some gameplay quirks in it that BG 2 doesn't have that make it the sequel much more enjoyable.

BG1 was so great back in the day, but I find it pretty hard to play now. Same with a game like Fallout, it just doesn't work. BG2, though, that game is sexcellent. <3 Jaheira.

Am playing Neverwinter Nights and enjoying it, once my character levelled up enough.

Daleran Red Tiger has to be the most interesting NPC I have come across since Jaheira in BG2, and she was pretty interesting.

http://www.squareinsider.com/news/article/854.html

Nintendo announced yesterday that Final Fantasy IV is headed for a GBA release in the near future. The game will contain a few new features, such as dungeons that were not seen in the original release for the SNES.

Square Enix has also announced Final Fantasy III for the DS, but the project has not been heard about in quite some time. Nintendo of America will publish Final Fantasy IV for the GBA on December 12, 2005.

If it was VI or III I'd care.

MK games on PSP gives me a reason for needing a PSP. Now I need a reason for DS.

Guest T®ITEC

First He Fei, then He Fei Castle. Sun Quan lived 70 years, guys. I think there was more to his military career than one stupid place. Oh, and of course in his pre-battle livejournal, he had to say "Cow Pee" like 800 times. Apparently it's way too much to ask to properly pronounce anything.

Kwan. KWAN. What the fuck is that!

Do you own RE4 on your Cube, Andrew?

The PS2 release of the game is nearing closer and I'm becoming more and more impressed with Capcom's ability to seemingly squeeze the beauty of the Gamecube version into the Playstation with little comprimise. All of this hits November, mind you, along with the slew of awesome DS titles and the XBox 360 (okay, so PDZero has be interested), so it looks like another holiday season of being broke.

sephiroth is kind of overrated but anyone is better than link.

I just got all the secrets in shaolin monks unlocked.

Those same Nintendo and Square fanboys said that Knuckles is better than Magus, so they're just worthless.

I <3 Katamari is too fun.

Just finished Knights of the Old Republic today after a good 45 hours into it. Awesome, awesome game but DAMN was I disappointed in the ending.

I was expecting something epic but I only got a medal ceremony that didn't even lasted 2 minutes.

I finished the game on the light side. I know there is at least one ending on the light side and one ending for the dark side, but are there more endings than those two ? Like

an ending on the light side, but Bastilla could have died or whatever

. Is it worth going back in the game from an earlier save, like 2-3 hours before the ending and switching sides just to see the different endings ?

"Do you own RE4 on your Cube, Andrew?"

Not yet, still a bit too expensive. 44 bucks used?! That's silly.

I just got paid today, so tomorrow morning I <3 Katamara will be mine.

Guest T®ITEC
Just finished Knights of the Old Republic today after a good 45 hours into it. Awesome, awesome game but DAMN was I disappointed in the ending.     

I was expecting something epic but I only got a medal ceremony that didn't even lasted 2 minutes.

I finished the game on the light side. I know there is at least one ending on the light side and one ending for the dark side, but are there more endings than those two ? Like

an ending on the light side, but Bastilla could have died or whatever

.    Is it worth going back in the game from an earlier save, like 2-3 hours before the ending and switching sides just to see the different endings ?

I think it's just the one ending per side, although

I didn't try everything with Bastila on the Star Forge. I always returned her to the light, blah blah blah.

I know that if you played the dark side as a girl and went along with the Onasi romance sidquest, there's a little something exta.

Stabby stabby. He dies in one hit.

I don't know, you might wanna give it a shot.

The dark side ending, well,

I don't know. I thought it was just as lame as the light side ending. It's pretty short too. You're just standing there, all chill with Bastila and there's a huge army chanting your name. OMG so satisfying.

Currently renting out Indigo Prophecy and played it for about 2 hours. For something that's almost an interactive movie, something has managed to keep me interested in the game.

Guest T®ITEC

Honestly, though? He made for a much hotter girl than Rosemary.

So did you just play MGS2? Heh.

I recommend Amazon, myself. You can keep listings on there indefinitely, receive credit for shipping, and there's less importance placed on feedback ratings, which makes it much easier for new sellers to be successful. The only drawback is that their fees are a tad higher.

If you meant, like, a physical store, I'd recommend finding an independent store that buys games. The big chains (EB, Gamestop, etc.) usually pay significantly less than independently-owned stores.

Honestly, though? He made for a much hotter girl than Rosemary.

So did you just play MGS2? Heh.

Not for the first time, no. I've pretty much been one of the biggest advocates of Kojima's masterpiece on TSM. I haven't really stopped playing it for any considerable length of time since it was released here. It's basically taken me about two or so years just to get my head around what Kojima was trying to achieve and fully comprehend the story.

Deep.