TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

OAO Raw Thread for 7/11/2005

Jericho gets a title shot at Summerslam...

Roddy Piper's back...

Matt Hardy beat the hell out of Edge...

Did *I* book this show?

Poor Shawn's got to follow THAT?!?!?

It's obviously a work...but I marked out so hard for how WELL they did it, the ring of honor mention, the live diss of WWE. It's amazing.

If it's played correctly - Edge/Hardy is THE money match for SummerSlam. Not Hogan/HBK, Cena/Jericho, or Batista's match. That was the greatest shit they've done on RAW in ages. No damn entrance music, no JR and King yelling incoherent shit, just a f'n beatdown and the most realistic arrest/handcuffing I've ever seen on a show that does it WAY too often.

That ruled. WWE better not fuck this up.

It's obviously a work...but I marked out so hard for how WELL they did it, the ring of honor mention, the live diss of WWE. It's amazing.

Yeah, the fact that Snitsky and Kane were conveniently sent brawling in the crowd before the big run-in was kind of a givaway.

Guest Fishyswa

Best work ever. I mean you could actually make the case that this was a shoot. How quick security jumped in, the anti-WWE stuff, them actually being pretty fucking rough putting the cuffs on. The only thing that gives it away is them not cutting to something else. Just fucking perfectly done.

Best work ever. I mean you could actually make the case that this was a shoot. How quick security jumped in, the anti-WWE stuff, them actually being pretty fucking rough putting the cuffs on. The only thing that gives it away is them not cutting to something else. Just fucking perfectly done.

Don't forget Snitsky and Kane were conveniently sent brawling in the crowd before the big run-in.

Guest *KNK*

Im just in awe. They did this right.

He shows up the day his contract ran out, meaning he got the money and does it right. The disses, roh mention...

Just brilliant.

Guest Quik

Motherfuck. I totally forgot about Raw tonight, and I missed the return of Matt Hardy. Fuck this company for doing something cool after driving me away. Does anyone have video?

That ruled.  WWE better not fuck this up.

Naturally they will, but one night of greatness is good for them

Fattitude?

Hey getting dumped by a skank will do that to ya

If it's played correctly - Edge/Hardy is THE money match for SummerSlam.  Not Hogan/HBK, Cena/Jericho, or Batista's match.  That was the greatest shit they've done on RAW in ages.  No damn entrance music, no JR and King yelling incoherent shit, just a f'n beatdown and the most realistic arrest/handcuffing I've ever seen on a show that does it WAY too often.

That ruled.  WWE better not fuck this up.

If they are going to sell Summerslam on Edge/Hardy and not Jericho/Cena or Batista/???, then they obviously don't wont to sell a lot of PPVs.

Yay for the buildup and everyone getting worked over the whole situation, but they can't make that the big match for one of the biggest PPVs of the year...

Shit, I missed Hardy.  I hope they put the segment up on wwe.com.

If they have any intelligence at all, they won't. Also, they're already no-selling its existence, so I doubt they would put it up on their site.

Motherfuck. I totally forgot about Raw tonight, and I missed the return of Matt Hardy. Fuck this company for doing something cool after driving me away. Does anyone have video?

Well it happened about 4 minutes ago...