TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JJ Johnson

Which Puroresu star is YOUR character?

You are Mitsuharu Misawa.  You worked hard to become arguably the greatest wrestler in history.  Be proud of yourself.

I swear I didn't tweak it to say that.

Edited by Ace309

You are CIMA.  As a top student of the great Ultimo Dragon, and leader of the revolutionary stable Crazy MAX, you know how great you are. Your innovative maneuvers are top-notch.

Better recognise, bitches.

1034220636_gnumtokyo.jpeg

You are Magnum TOKYO. As a male stripper/dancer, you know you're one sexy bitch. The ladies love you, and everybody loves your wrestling skill.

I really have no comment.

I've always wondered what the significance of the all-caps names were. CIMA, KENTA, Magnum TOKYO.

Or does it even have significance? Is it just "Hey, I'll put MY name in ALL CAPS!"?

Having been taught on this matter by Chris Card, I can say with some authority that the CAPITALISED names are disrespectful of Japanese tradition. It's like saying 'look, I'm going to have my name always written in decadent Western script, fuck tradition!'

An exception to this is KENTA, who has his name capitalised out of respect for Kenta Kobashi, whom he is in the same company as.

Or so I'm told.

For Va'aiga:

You are Keiji Mutoh. Although you can be accused of suffering from multiple personality disorder, there is no discounting your skills in the ring. You may even be getting better with age.

For Chris Card (With a different set of answers):

You are Keiji Mutoh. Although you can be accused of suffering from multiple personality disorder, there is no discounting your skills in the ring. You may even be getting better with age.

Strange.

Oh and KENTA is called KENTA because his real name is Kenta Kobayashi, and they wanted to make it as not confusing with Kenta Kobashi as possibly. Now why didn't they just call him Garrison Kobayashi? I have KENTA vs Kanemaru :) It rules.

I believe that capitalized names are supposed to represent heels and regular font names are faces. I don't know, I read that somewhere a very long time ago.

-Z

"You are Dragon Kid. As the protege of Ultimo Dragon, you have some big shoes to fill. Your agility and excitement will assure success."

Oh well thats cool.

You are CIMA. As a top student of the great Ultimo Dragon, and leader of the revolutionary stable Crazy MAX, you know how great you are. Your innovative maneuvers are top-notch.

Fuck that. I wanted to be Mokujin Ken/Ken The Box

1034223444_esPuroken.jpeg

TREE BRANCH SWING~!

Card has shown me a very short clip of a Ken The Box match. It was a mixture of awesome and dreadful, and I'm not sure in what quantities.

EDITED TO ADD: Hey Landon, you unoriginal fucker, I'M CIMA. And you know what you are?

Just a cheap imitation of me...

[/2004]

*one-ups Toxxic*

I've seen a full Ken The Box match, featuring B-Boy and Super Dragon basically bumping their asses off for him. Comedically though. CHIKARA match, if that means anything to anyone. So, for revenge after the match, Dragon broke one of Ken's twigs. Good shit.

Guest Evolution

You are Hayabusa. You are a crazy son of a bitch who will put your own health on the line to get a good match.

Sounds about right for Duran.

I got the tree.

Is that good or bad?

Drea, if you'd got anything else it just wouldn't be right.

*one-ups Toxxic*

I've seen a full Ken The Box match, featuring B-Boy and Super Dragon basically bumping their asses off for him. Comedically though. CHIKARA match, if that means anything to anyone. So, for revenge after the match, Dragon broke one of Ken's twigs. Good shit.

If Toxxic's missus hadn't been outside waiting for him in the car, he'd have got to see all of that match.

You are Masahiro Chono. Although you are getting on in years, you are still a strong competitor.

Oh goodie, even the quiz is telling me I'm an old man. :)

1034219654_shinliger.jpeg

You are Jyushin Lyger. You revolutionized your

style of wrestling. Stick to being a Junior

and forget about the heavyweight stuff.

Okay, J³, which one of us is the "real" Jushin Liger? :P

1034219654_shinliger.jpeg

You are Jyushin Lyger.  You revolutionized your

style of wrestling.  Stick to being a Junior

and forget about the heavyweight stuff.

Okay, J³, which one of us is the "real" Jushin Liger? :P

BOOK IT~!

1034220231_akobashi4.jpeg

You are Kenta Kobashi. You are one of the strongest and most skilled wrestlers in the world. Not even chronic knee injuries can keep you down.

And it said no one else got that *does the strut Freebird style*

and good to know about the knee injury - should one happen in my future ;)