TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Thread for 08.08.05

OK this is just fucking weird - I suppose this was more great WWE writing ideas "in theory"

I'm editting out this joke because it kind of sucked and I'm might want to try it again at a later date.

Edited by Y2Jerk

I really liked "Be Yourself", but I'd rather kill that song to death by listening it non-stop on my iPod instead of having the Diva Search getting me tired of it.

Guest *KNK*

Okay, I sent Ashley a Txt Message saying

"Hello. I appreciate your efforts to degrade yourself to the lowest imaginable form. I hope you win.

Yours

TSM"

lol this girl is cutting a HORRID promo! She's gone by next week, McMahon official decision of course since no girl can be caught cutting an "wont be the chick to get nude" promo in this company so blatantly.

Is it wrong for me to find that so damn funny?

Still all circuts busy...and I AM A BIG PHONY!!! BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!

I need a drink.

Now the show has turned into a bizzare acid trip of a show at this point. That divas segment was downright weird.

What's taking Ashley so long to get back to me?

"Hey...uhm... Hi...I'm a poster on an internet wrestling messageboard. I'm not thirteen I swear. Anyways, I'm thinking maybe one night we could go out and rent a movie, maybe something like Spy Kids 3D or something. I'm not thirteen I swear. Then, maybe we can lay in my bunkbed...BUT I GET THE TOP...and you can tell me about what it was like when you met John Cena and that big fat idiothead Randy Orton. Did he take a poo in your purse, cause that would be funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

...but i'm not thirteen, I swear.

Your friend,

Hunter"