TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Thread for 08.08.05

I dunno...if HBK and Hogan can bring it during the staredown and promos....at least it'll end on an up note...besides...that's the point...this show will make HBK and Hogan look good anyway...."politicking" by the best in the biz....

I dunno...if HBK and Hogan can bring it during the staredown and promos....at least it'll end on an up note...besides...that's the point...this show will make HBK and Hogan look good anyway...."politicking" by the best in the biz....

Guest *KNK*

He could have at least said

"We broke into this guys house and took over!"

but no..."I grew up here".

My friends? All white, drinking bud in a nice club and playing football in my large backyard and im hugging my father and "classy" chicks dance badly and we serve hot dogs and hamburgers and a lovely potato salad at our cookouts.

This better be fucking good because this show is just SO bad at this point. They hit a new recent low for sure with this crap from start to so-far. They made Matt Hardy's ring return so fucking insanely uninteresting when the shit should have wrote itself EASILY. Especially with so called "hollywood writers" all over the place on the writing committees. Someone needs to step in and put some control in booking and I'm most certainly not suggesting Dusty Rhodes.

This is some fucked up shit lately!

Cena's overness isn't going to keep if they keep toning down his edge.

Cena lost 2 points of overness in this segment.

Earlier...

Rob Conway debuted his new gimmick (Mr. Slave from South Park). It got a negative response. Rob Conway is losing overness because of his gimmick.

John Cena is the whitest rapper....EVER.

Whiter than Snow?

I still don't get the hate for Cena being so strong here, I mean it's not his fault Creative is given him a warmed over Stone Cold character to play, he seems like a genuine good guy, rare in the business.

I think the hate is just latent hate for whiggers in general this board has.

I'm not a huge Cena fan, but I like the guy well enough and he definetely has the charisma and has shown in the past that he can have a decent wrestling match. But people here seem just determined to trash him on ever single thing he does.

Guest JMA
Anyone else hear the crowd booing the shit out of that video at the end......the backfire has begun

WWE doesn't seem to know how to create good faces any more. Guys like Austin were popular because they were counter-culture and cool, not because they were nice.

The Boyhood dream push.

Beautiful.

I saw an episode of No Oppertunity Wasted where a guy wanted to become a wrestler in 72 hours, and one of the judges at the Wrestling School(I forget the name) in Massachusetts was John Cena Sr., so Im thinking that wrestling just might run in the family.

Hogan is wrestling twice in less than a week? Thats gotta be just a setup to a last minute angle and not an actual match. No way is Hogan v. Angle going to be an actual match. Hogan is way too fragile.

The Boyhood dream push.

Beautiful.

I saw an episode of No Oppertunity Wasted where a guy wanted to become a wrestler in 72 hours, and one of the judges at the Wrestling School(I forget the name) in Massachusetts was John Cena Sr., so Im thinking that wrestling just might run in the family.

Nah...but it might stumble, fall, and break it's back in his family.