TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Thread for 08.08.05

Guest *KNK*
ok return.... but ya gotta think the match WILL have heat at SUmmerslam.

I doubt it since the last two crowds have shit on it and even the internet, the REASON they did this angle has stopped caring.

Matt Hardy should not be wrestling.

WHAT...ARE...THEY...THINKING?????

Exactly - this is seriously one of the most nonsensical booking of a show I've seen in WWE in a long time. Edge's promo, if scripted, was a million times better than Matts, and this week, Hardy is made to look weak and uttely pointless fodder as they should have never had him in a match before SS and if they had to, build it into something worthwhile. Fuck, they didnt even announce it at all during the buildup to the show but they spent 15 minutes building up a fucking ref v. Jericho. Go figure.

Holee Cow, Snitsky actually executed a decent suplex.

So, KNK, figure Hardy gets booed at ROH come Friday after this?

It was 60-40 in Daniels favor in Woodbridge last month..

That was before Matt re-signed with WWE and sterlized himself to being just another corporate monkey soul less money driven fraud.

He's lucky he's facing Homicide, a very over heel in ROH but I dont think he will much of a face reaction now

Dude, get off of it already.....you sound like a whiny bitch

Guest *KNK*

God this has been so horribly booked.

You know Edge and Matt see each other all day. So now suddenly They attack each other when cameras are rolling?

They needed to show Matt attacking Edge at the hotel or the airport or in the garage at the arena...

God this has been so horribly booked.

You know Edge and Matt see each other all day. So now suddenly They attack each other when cameras are rolling?

They needed to show Matt attacking Edge at the hotel or the airport or in the garage at the arena...

Shhhh...that's logic, and that's BAAAAD.

Oh my god, this has just gotten from what I thought was the lowest point you could go for a two hour show and now has hit lower than that.

I feel some serious pain for someone actually at this live tonite.

You would think Edge would get a restraining order..

then Matt Hardy could join Kane in the Pokey, and they could exchange stories about having to put up with Lita..

"Dude, she fucked all the guys in OMEGA while I watched."

"Dude, she fucked my dead burnt parents...AND had an orgasm....with my MOTHER."

I love how they spend months trying to sell us on Cena's blue collar background then turn right around and show that he grew up in the suburbs.

Odd seeing Cena in the polo shirt there.

Damn that little kid for no-selling the Boston Crab in the flashback! Rick Martel must be so pissed right now.

Cena did wrestling moves when he was young but...but...KIDS PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

Guest *KNK*

Cena's real yo.

I mean man he drinks bud, kisses small town stanks and has cookouts with his family and YO even has a black friend.

He's realer then real yo.