TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

TNA Comments which don't warrant a thread

It made me want to cry.

"Financial Bankruptcy"? There are other types? Well, I suppose if there was some form of mental bankruptcy, this guy filed for it a looooooooooing time ago.

If anyone's interested, TNA's got the AJ Styles/Petey Williams X-title match from Victory Road 04 up in their VR 06 section. If you haven't seen it, it might be worth a quick look. It was criminally short, but well-worked. And Petey busting out the top rope Canadian Destroyer is a sight to see.

Guest BarnacleBill

I was wondering if anybody has seen any of the tna/uwf houseshow dvd's and if so is there commentary and are the shows any good?

TNAwrestling.com is happy to announce our first online sweepstakes!

Beginning July 1 and ending July 31, everyone who visits TNAwrestling.com can enter to win The Ultimate TNA Fan Sweepstakes! The winner will get an all-expense paid trip for two people to September's "No Surrender" Pay-Per-View, dinner with TNA Knockout Christy Hemme the night before, plus seats for the TNA "iMPACT!" tapings on SpikeTV!

The winner gets:

- Round trip airfare for two to Orlando, Florida for "No Surrender"

- Hotel and rental car accommodations from Saturday until Tuesday

- Dinner with Christy Hemme the Saturday night before the Pay-Per-View

- Seats for the "No Surrender" Pay-Per-View and the "iMPACT!" TV Tapings

- TNA Merchandise Prize Pack (Shirts, DVDs, Posters)

The Rules Of The Sweepstakes:

- Beginning July 1, a clickable "TNA Contest Entry" link will be hidden each day on the TNAwrestling.com website. In order to enter, you must find the link and fill out the submission form.

- You can enter one time per day - any additional entries will be disregarded. The more days you find the link, the more chances you have to win!

The winner will be announced on Wednesday, August 2 on TNAwrestling.com!

Apparently all three members of Diamonds in The Rough - Simon Diamond, Elix Skipper and David Young have been told that there services are not required during the summer in TNA. They may well be bought back in the autumn (fall).

I think this is a shame as I think they are a good undercard - midcard stable.

Okay. . . confidence inspiring for those three ain't it? Diamond or Skipper could work well in the new ECW, I doubt they'd turn it down out of loyalty after that message.

And it is a shame, it makes the undercard even more generic than it already is.

They all deserve jobs, but I don't know that I liked the stable, it felt kind of forced.

TNAwrestling.com is happy to announce our first online sweepstakes!

Beginning July 1 and ending July 31, everyone who visits TNAwrestling.com can enter to win The Ultimate TNA Fan Sweepstakes! The winner will get an all-expense paid trip for two people to September's "No Surrender" Pay-Per-View, dinner with TNA Knockout Christy Hemme the night before, plus seats for the TNA "iMPACT!" tapings on SpikeTV!

The winner gets:

- Round trip airfare for two to Orlando, Florida for "No Surrender"

- Hotel and rental car accommodations from Saturday until Tuesday

- Dinner with Christy Hemme the Saturday night before the Pay-Per-View

- Seats for the "No Surrender" Pay-Per-View and the "iMPACT!" TV Tapings

- TNA Merchandise Prize Pack (Shirts, DVDs, Posters)

The Rules Of The Sweepstakes:

- Beginning July 1, a clickable "TNA Contest Entry" link will be hidden each day on the TNAwrestling.com website. In order to enter, you must find the link and fill out the submission form.

- You can enter one time per day - any additional entries will be disregarded. The more days you find the link, the more chances you have to win!

The winner will be announced on Wednesday, August 2 on TNAwrestling.com!

Oh dinner with Christy Hemme, what would you talk about if you won that? guys?

From Mike Johnson:

Spike TV has continued to be pleased with TNA's performance and according to one source at the network, there are already internal discussions about how to better utilize TNA in the coming months.

Man... I know most of you won't care, but this is so damn cool. My friend Blake (Blake Shelton/Steel) went to an Austin Aries clinic in Terre Haute, IN and smoked a joint with Aries after the show they had that same night. I'm mad jealous.

From Mike Johnson:

Spike TV has continued to be pleased with TNA's performance and according to one source at the network, there are already internal discussions about how to better utilize TNA in the coming months.

first thing to do is give them TWO FUCKING HOURS.

Man... I know most of you won't care, but this is so damn cool. My friend Blake (Blake Shelton/Steel) went to an Austin Aries clinic in Terre Haute, IN and smoked a joint with Aries after the show they had that same night. I'm mad jealous.

No wonder Punk hated Gen Next (pot head central, especially Sydal)

I guess it doesn't warrent a thread, but I realized this last night:

With "ECW" back on tv, and me watching it, I clearly am looking for a WWE alternative.

So then why am I not watching TNA more often?

1) air time

but, mostly

2) JJ. I have zero interest in a show that's been booked around the same man for this long. Zero. This same failure of a man, this failure as a head of a company. Joe should have been there months ago, or at least someone else. Fuck you JJ.