TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

TNA Comments which don't warrant a thread

take this for what it's worth, but Meltz posted this perspective on TNA's ratings:

--When people look at TNA numbers and think nobody watches, the NHL on OLN this season averaged only 165,000 viewers per game and the Stanley Cup playoff games so far on NBC are averaging a 1.3 rating.

thoughts?

Way more stations carry Spike than Outdoor Life Network. Plus, before the lockout, GIRL'S SOFTBALL was beating NHL Hockey on ESPN. I don't see your point.

it's not my point, it's meltzer's point. I just thought it would spark some discussion, so i posted it.

TNA now has a Christy Hemme TNA Knockouts gallery, but they STILL don't have a So Cal Val one?

thats cause Hemme is bloody gorgeous!

Guest nokia

From gerweck.net;

According to a source, WWE offered Sabu $175,000 to become the #2 star in ECW. TNA is said to have only offered Sabu $70,000 to retain his services.

TNA now has a Christy Hemme TNA Knockouts gallery, but they STILL don't have a So Cal Val one?

thats cause Hemme is bloody gorgeous!

While your at it why not devote a gallery to the front row fans that show up on a regular basis?

Two questions for TNA fans:

1) What ended up being the "big secret" that Jackie Gayda had on Jeff Jarrett? What are they doing with her now?

2) Do you think Gayda's gonna last long? With Charlie Haas back in The E, what's TNA's point of having her as an on-screen character now that Haas won't be following, and they have 3 other beautiful "divas" practically doing nothing?

I'm watching the Global Impact thing they have on their site and I just have to say that I love Eric Young.

EDIT- I also want to add that Tyson Dux almost out-awesomed Eric Young in the 6-man match between them and Bobby Roode vs. Team USA. Almost.

1) What ended up being the "big secret" that Jackie Gayda had on Jeff Jarrett? What are they doing with her now?

Not that im aware of, and nothing.

But they do need to end the whole thing.

What's great is that they probably do have a finish to the Jackie Gayda storyline and they think it's brilliant and so they are holding off, waiting for just the right time to make their move, and in the meantime, no one gives a fuck and their response to that is "just wait and let it play out because we hvae a plan". Adding, "The longer you wait, the better the pay off will be".

To play off that, does anyone have a list who the full booking committee is?

Unofficially...

Jeff Jarrett

Mike Tenay

Jeremy Borash

Scott D'Amore

I am not sure on Terry Taylor and know that Jerry Lynn is an agent backstage, but not sure if he has any say in booking.

I think Dixie Carter is more of an abscentee booking committee member and lets Jeff represent her since I think she knows jack shit about the wrestling business beyond what Jeff tells her about it.

I think Dixie Carter is more of an abscentee booking committee member and lets Jeff represent her since I think she knows jack shit about the wrestling business beyond what Jeff tells her about it.

Dixie sits in on the meetings and voices her opinion, though it is more often than not simply what she gets told by people who have influence over here, like Jeff.

Guest J0bber
Huge congratulations go out to WWE's Charlie Haas and TNA's Jackie Gayda, who are expecting their first child at year's end. The couple married on June 10, 2005, weeks before receiving their official WWE releases.

Source: Gerweck.net

It will be interesting to see if TNA continues using Gayda during her pregnancy.

New match for the PPV:

JUSHIN “THUNDER” LIGER VS. PETEY WILLIAMS AT “SACRIFICE”

TNAwrestling.com has learned a new match has been signed for the upcoming May 14 TNA “Sacrifice” Pay-Per-View epic event.

In a World X Cup bout, wrestling legend and Team Japan captain Jushin “Thunder” Liger returns to TNA to face off against Team Canada’s Petey Williams in a singles bout to be featured on the Pay-Per-View event.

The Japanese legend last competed at the “Bound For Glory” Pay-Per-View against “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe. Since that bout, fans have eagerly awaited the TNA return of the New Japan Pro Wrestling star.

In addition to the Liger vs. Williams bout, the finals of the World X Cup will take place at “Sacrifice”, as every international star will compete in a Gauntlet Match to determine final point standings. Two stars will begin the bout based on luck of the draw in this elimination-style gauntlet until one wrestler stands victorious.

Tune into “IMPACT!” this Thursday night on SpikeTV for more news about the Sunday, May 14 “Sacrifice” Pay-Per-View epic event!

credit: TNAWrestling.com

My housmate asked me recently, when does the World X cup start? and i said i think it starts at sacfrifice.

guess i was wrong.

For those who care, here is the Team USA(I thought it was Team TNA?) entrance themeTeam_USA.mp3 It's not half bad. Does anyone know who this Dale Oliver is? I see his name on a bunch of the TNA entrance themes. Is he their James Johnston(or whatever the WWE theme guy is)?

My housmate asked me recently, when does the World X cup start? and i said i think it starts at sacfrifice.

guess i was wrong.

WCW Starrcade 1995 was a great show...

Guest Coffey

Is it sad that to date, I think the three biggest names TNA has aquired are Raven, Christy Hemme & Jim Cornette? That's above names like Christian, Sting, Rhino & The Dudley Boys.

But TNA shouldn't fire her, Like WWE did with Dawn Marie.

They never should've hired her. Even if TNA thought brining her in to get to Haas was a possibility, Haas wouldn't equal it out.

I dont think shes been to bad a signing. At least shes moved the JJ story on a bit. Hopefully she'll end it too.