TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Big Ol' Smitty

Clicks

Okay, this is weird, but whenever I'm on this site (and ONLY this site), I have to double click to go back and forward between pages. This has happened at multiple computers. Is this happening to anyone else? Am I insane?

The forum software upgrade should address this.

I have experienced that before. Only in IE.

I think it's because of the 403 on the ad at the top in most cases...

When I visit pages, my Back button points to

'Back to http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?...', and going back anf forward on that only affects the little rectangle of 'You are not authorized to view this page' at the top.

Edit: and I'm also using IE.

It's also because of the stupid/annoying "Clicksor" ads that make you think a word is something linked by the poster, when it's actually some fucking popup/layer advertisement.

"Clicksor" was just added today, so I doubt its the cause. If you are still having problems, I would say its either the GoogleAds, which I don't think are causing it. I have not problems, with it, on any of the skins. However if you are seeing the 403 error, then thats your computer blocking the google ads, which is fine, but may be causing your own problem.

This just started happening to me today. It also happens at 411, which also has those "link" ads. FIX IT NOW PLEASE OR FACE MY STEEL-TOED BOOT

Also: it's not always double clicking to go back a single page - sometimes it's 3-4 duplicates of the same page because these ads are rotating.