TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Banter

X-Men 3 Pictures/Preview

I'm a big Psylocke fan so this only adds to my anticipation for the movie. :D

From Cinescape:

20th Century Fox and Marvel Entertainment have announced that Mei Melancon (aka Meiling Melancon) has joined the cast of X-MEN 3.

Melancon will play the character Psylocke, who has had several incarnations in the Marvel comic book series and is best known for her fighting and telepathic skills as well as an ability to transport herself and others through shadows.

In the movie, Psylocke will fight against the X-Men as a member of Magneto's Brotherhood of Mutants.

The continuity nerds will be mad.

Maybe. Or maybe only Chris Claremont will be mad...

btw, according to imdb, she's Filipino. But since all Asians look alike, that probably won't mean anything...

I guarantee John Byrne is having a heart attack over this.

That trailer was mega-badass. It sounds like someone important is going to die though. "Great sacrifice" and "the fate of many depend on a few". Both times that was said, they showed Wolverine. Then, in the end, Magneto has him in his magnetic grip.

I just read the thread and I realized how much stuff isn't making sense.

It isn't getting crappier and crappier, I just don't like what I see is going to happen.

I haven't seen anything that has annoyed me yet or made me think its a cluster fuck.

There are going to be huge battles and those battles have to be made up of different mutants. I guarentee you that most of the mutants listed won't have a line, and will probably never be named. Just a chance to show some kick ass power during a battle.