TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UZI Suicide

Man cries at a Wrestling Convention

Some of us are emotionally attached to wrestling.

Being emotionally attached to wrestling and saying "It's still real to me dammit WAAAAA" are on different levels. Maybe it would be acceptable for a 10 year old, but for a grown man to do this is an embarrasment.

Guest kongadave

Hey, People are going to have opinions about me either way positive or negative.. I am suprised that I wound up being known all over the net for something. Maybe I should have worked on my emotions better, but at that time, That was what happened and I was gushing with emotion.

I am shocked at the publicity, but am not embarassed because of it. Only concern I had was how some clients and my work would react, but I understand everything to be ok on that front now. Some folks are passsionate about the NFL, the NCAA, their local soccer team or what have you.

I like my Wrestling. Best wishes to all here for a great holiday season also. Thanks for some more positive comments. It is always appreciated.

DW

What the hell does necrophilia have to do with wrestling?.

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMNIT!

And with one fell swoop, Bob replaces Czech as my personal hero.

And this thread is why baby Jesus died to give us a classics folder.

But hey, this is the internet! I am so much cooler than Dave because I do not have an embarassing clip of me on the internet! Dave is so gay lol! WRESTLING IS FAKE DOESNT HE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, Dave won by going out of his way to post on forums and explain what was really going on in the clip. Some people here were honestly believing that it was in regards to the Diva Search of all things. Ridiculous. The man has a sense of humor and got a laugh out of it himself. Let it go.

But hey, this is the internet! I am so much cooler than Dave because I do not have an embarassing clip of me on the internet! Dave is so gay lol! WRESTLING IS FAKE DOESNT HE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, Dave won by going out of his way to post on forums and explain what was really going on in the clip. Some people here were honestly believing that it was in regards to the Diva Search of all things. Ridiculous. The man has a sense of humor and got a laugh out of it himself. Let it go.

Was this sarcasm?

Cameron chaos is right, this dave guy is a complete loser. Oh, and so are snuffbox, coffey and anyone else who tried (in vain) to defend him.

Barron (yes you're unblocked, I actually wanna see your writeup on the SNL from a few nights ago), I think the random "It's still Real to Me, Damnit!" could catch on as a fun chant during a blown spot at indy shows. So keep yelling it.

I kinda want to yell I DON'T KNOOOOW during a random spot, but the next time I go to ROH in Feb, I think both jokes might be dead.

Review will be up in an hour-two.

Guest kongadave

LOL! Very humorous to see folks flaming me over something so out of context.

Folks can say what they want about me. Oh well, considering all they know about me is less than sixty seconds of video, I am not worried at all about folks who are negative towards me. Glad everyone is still having a good time with it. I definately didn't mean for The "it's still" to be a chant at blown spot, but sometimes stuff a life of it's own. No matter whether you like me or not, or agree with me or not. I wish you all a great Holiday and a fantastic new year.

take care,

DW

Edited by kongadave

Guest kongadave

Famous ?? LOL!

Go figure. Never needed any fame. Way too busy to have time for it.. Oh well, thus is the internet I suppose.

I am sure so many people would be far more deserving of recognition than myself. I do hope something positive comes out of all of this stuff tho.

DW

Hey Dave, Wanna cyber?