TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Murmuring Beast

TSM's WORST POSTERS - VOLUME ONE

AWESOME SIGNATURE DUDE

Seriously, how does a person who is labeled by anyone I speak to as "mostly worthless and annoying, contributes nothing" get a post count of almost 1100 within 2 months? Surely SOMETHING there would be of value, but apparently not.

Clearly the worst ever, s/he is.

AND THEN Leena goes and starts a new thread ot bitch about HTQ not being a good mod since a mod that was doing their job closed her first thread. I think someone needs to be shown the door (again).

Edited by DrVenkman

Guest Leelee

This coming from someone who praises blatant trolls. I should be honored. And posting board drama followed by the "I really don't care" shit does not make you look cool.

I post content when I want to.

But, I prefer being negative to most here.

The wrestling forums are a fucking joke, and will continue to be when it's run by HTQ clones. The sports forum gets worse everyday with the "my opinion is right, and I'm not having a conversation about it, because I really don't know anything" crowd.

Plus, most people here are assholes. I just follow accordingly.

And it works great... because it keeps douches like The Max and the other one away from The Pit. Where one can have conversations on wrestling, and not be bombarded by geeks who call you stupid for not agreeing with them.

Ghettoman.

Yes. He just comes back and starts shit for no reason.

Also, I keep away from the Pit because of a lack of content, which also seems to be the reason I never signed up at NMB. I don't care about wrestling.

Good ol Anglesault....

I had a brief run over at ThePit but I found myself posting the exact same things at both places (someone invited me... I forget who because they've apparently been banned so my message is listed as being from no one - says he ran the board with Jingus) and it seemed to lack a lot of content, so I just stayed here.

Leelee, if a person can't be angry and hypocritical in the HD folder, then why the hell is it here? I thought being hypocritical was the whole point of the internet, so don't call me out on it like you've found a needle in a haystack.

I'm not trying to flame bait you, but that right there is why everyone is throwing your name around.

My vote would obviously have to go to CWM.

I'm not trying to flame bait you,

But he is trying to break your heart.

I'm trying to give her a case of New Millenium Blues.

UtSU! Just for the team of Lance Armstrongs and Free Formed Man Servant. Either that makes him the best or worst poster ever. I can't decide.

Fishyswa was almost admirably good at trolling. Not since the 28+ YOU DECLINE guy has there been a guy that you KNOW was just trolling for fun, but still got your ire up. So, yeah. Fishyswa would be my vote if he were still here.

Edited by Special K