TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO Raw Thread for 1/9/06

New Year's Revolution Fallout

January 9, 2006

There will be a new sheriff in town tonight when RAW rolls into Hershey, Penn.

Last night at New Year’s Revolution, John Cena entered the Elimination Chamber as No. 2, but outlasted five other men to retain the WWE Championship. However, Mr. McMahon immediately announced that Edge was cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase, and the Rated R Superstar easily defeated a tired and bloody Cena to claim the gold.

When confronted by Todd Grisham in the parking lot, Edge said that he and Lita would celebrate by having torrid sex in the ring on RAW. Will the Rated R Superstar and the delicious Diva follow through on their promise, and will the former champ come looking for some revenge?

Also at New Year’s Revolution, Shelton Benjamin’s momma was instrumental in her son’s victory over Viscera. With his momma by his side, will the newly motivated Benjamin continue his winning ways?

The search for a new RAW General Manager is also still in progress. Will Mr. McMahon have any news on the search or interview any new candidates?

To find out the answers to these questions and more, tune into Monday Night RAW tonight at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

And thus, a new Champ for Raw tomorrow later today.

I'm predicting the "Torrid Sex" will be interrupted by the new Raw GM.

Edited by ChrisMWaters

At this point they've waited so long that the GM has to be someone big. The last time they did this shit we got Bischoff.

I doubt they can top that, short of getting Bret Hart to return, but it better fucking not be Dusty Rhodes.

At this point they've waited so long that the GM has to be someone big. The last time they did this shit we got Bischoff.

I doubt they can top that, short of getting Bret Hart to return, but it better fucking not be Dusty Rhodes.

It'll be...the NEW General Manager...

HARVEY WHIPPLEMAN!

Guest JMA

Dusty becoming GM would be a huge letdown any way you look at it. Granted, I'm not watching anyway, but still...

It'll but Rhodes, who else can it be? I can only think of Ted DiBiase but he was ill or something.

I think there is a pretty big chance that Edge won't be the Champion after tonight..

Guest JMA
I think there is a pretty big chance that Edge won't be the Champion after tonight..

That would pretty much destroy any chance he has at being a main eventer.

Yokozuna got to stay a main eventer despite having a title reign that lasted at most a few minutes.

Edge has more charisma than Yokozuna did, so I think he'll be fine.

...though then again, Yokozuna WAS a "HAWS BAH GAWD!"

I know that Dusty is gonna be Raw GM, but it's just gonna suck having to relive the BS that TNA went through a year ago with Dusty as the GM. Bischoff was the shit, even though he was the same old generic heel boss.

Guest JMA

Yokozuna got to stay a main eventer despite having a title reign that lasted at most a few minutes.

Edge has more charisma than Yokozuna did, so I think he'll be fine.

...though then again, Yokozuna WAS a "HAWS BAH GAWD!"

Yokozuna was a special case, I think. Edge losing would be more similar to when Kane won the belt and lost it the next night. Kane never really had the same status after that.

Haas could very well be returning tonight and with Jay Lethal potentially on the way as Shelton's "brother" or childhood gangster partner. I'm curious to see if MAMA Benjamin starts her own little stable.

It'll be...the NEW General Manager...

HARVEY WHIPPLEMAN!

DR. HARVEY WIPPLEMAN!

And you take that sarcastic tone out of your voice when you introduce me, little man!!!

I'd probably be the only person to mark out if his first order of business was give Sid Justice a title shot.

Didn't Vince and Trish do this skit before?

So since Edge hasn't really wrestled in a good match in months, what justifies his title reign?

The fact that he screwed over Hardy in real life and then got to take part in his burial?

The fact that his new "talk show" is just another way for Vince to vent his frustrations at steroids and Ric Flair?

Maybe he's one of the few guys left on the roster with enough blond hair to be Triple H's successor. I mean, the guy is getting a kid.

Someone tell me, please, I'm dying to see the rationality behind this.

Next time I see Mae Young, I'm going to shoot her in the boobs. That way, the WWE makeup department will but some twisted pasty masks over them (ala Jillian Hall), and we can all be spared the pain.

And I don't want to see Lita

EVERYONE WATCH RAW TONIGHT LOLZ! THEY'RE GONNA ph-UCK ON LIVE TV! ALL MY HOMIES ARE WATCHING! Cenasucks235, BillyBitchCAKES69, and of course EdgeAndLitaHaveSexWithMe WILL BE WATCHING TOO! LOLLERZ SKATERZ! ROFFLE MY WAFFLES OMG! WATCH IT OR YOUR NOT A FAN!

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you guys thought it was crap too huh? I thought so too, that is why I hope tonight somebody anybody takes it away from him and give him the shortest regin ever!!! In the WWE, he would really be mad then.

What I don't understand is how every body acted last night, everybody hates Edge and when he won that title every screamed????? What the heck is wrong with people?? I know everybody whated Cena to loose his title but why in the world did it have to be Edge??

And another thing I hope is if Cena can't win it back....I hope Kurt Angle comes behind him and breaks that little ankle of his!! I want Edge to be punished so badly it is not even funny. My husband told me I should calm down because it was part of the story line but I just couldn't it didn't seem fair. I just hope I haven't scared anybody...I am just really mad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edge - more heat than Jericho when he was heel champ

Guest JMA
The new general manager will be none other than a harvard graduate!

Yea, I'm calling it right now.

Now that would be a good idea.

Quote:

So you guys thought it was crap too huh? I thought so too, that is why I hope tonight somebody anybody takes it away from him and give him the shortest regin ever!!! In the WWE, he would really be mad then.

What I don't understand is how every body acted last night, everybody hates Edge and when he won that title every screamed????? What the heck is wrong with people?? I know everybody whated Cena to loose his title but why in the world did it have to be Edge??

And another thing I hope is if Cena can't win it back....I hope Kurt Angle comes behind him and breaks that little ankle of his!! I want Edge to be punished so badly it is not even funny. My husband told me I should calm down because it was part of the story line but I just couldn't it didn't seem fair. I just hope I haven't scared anybody...I am just really mad.

Edge - more heat than Jericho when he was heel champ

She scares me.

Guest Hadley

I support Dusty as GM for one reason and one reason only..getting to hear "American Dream" every week (unless they give him the generic music from the WM DVD set).

Teddy Long should show up to interview for the position. He was the one that lead the "B" show to dominate the brand feud and pretty much sealed Bischoff's fate. He could return Raw to the greatness that it once saw. Then later down the road, he could become tired of running two brands and merge them back into one if they want to end the roster split.