TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round

Manning threw what was basically a game-ending interception as well...but the replay official was watching Sanford&Son under the hood and forgot what was going on.

And if any coaches dare complain about all the bad calls this weeken theyll be fined. Will the NFL ever realize that that policy isnt helping the refs get any better?

I'm not on anyone's bandwagon nor have I ever been on anyone's bandwagon

Oh, give the poor kid a break...he already made a fool of himself and got booted from the sports folder, hes suffered enough.

Grossman nearly ended up giving himself a Carson Palmer knee on that slide. That was almost as brutal as this weekend's officiating.

Can't wait for the AFC & NFC Championship games and that's been the first time I've been able to say that in a long time. I can't believe I'm rooting for Pittsburgh to go to the SB, but it'd make me feel better knowing my Bengals got knocked out by the eventual AFC Champs.

Officiating was totally bogus this weekend. How the refs made a bogus PI call last night against the Pats, took away Pittsburgh's late INT against Indy, and then somewhat screwed over Chicago by not calling delay of game (like how HARD is it to call that?) is beyond me. Hopefully none of these damn crews will be working any more playoff games this postseason.

Guest Princess Leena

It angers me everytime I see Walt Coleman ref a game. Especially a playoff game.

Sean Salisbury freaking out about the Troy Polamalu interception overturn on ESPN was pretty funny. I've never seen a call like that. I was also shocked on that play where Faneca had a false start that the officials didn't notice, then 3 or 4 Colts jumped as a reaction and the referees said there was no penalty. It has to go one way or the other, it can't be neither.

So now I see after the game Peyton Manning throws a bunch of blame at his offensive line, and Vanderjagt decided to blame God apparently.

"It's extreme disbelief," Vanderjagt said. "From the Polamalu interception reversal to Jerome's fumble, everything seemed to be lined up in our favor. I guess the Lord forgot about the football team."

Sean Salisbury freaking out about the Troy Polamalu interception overturn on ESPN was pretty funny. I've never seen a call like that. I was also shocked on that play where Faneca had a false start that the officials didn't notice, then 3 or 4 Colts jumped as a reaction and the referees said there was no penalty. It has to go one way or the other, it can't be neither.

So now I see after the game Peyton Manning throws a bunch of blame at his offensive line, and Vanderjagt decided to blame God apparently.

"It's extreme disbelief," Vanderjagt said. "From the Polamalu interception reversal to Jerome's fumble, everything seemed to be lined up in our favor. I guess the Lord forgot about the football team."

Idiot atheist kicker.

That's one liquored-up idiot kicker for you.

Did I wake up and it's 1998 again?

Three out of the four coaches from the 1998 conference title games are coaching next weekend, with the same teams on the AFC side.

I'm not blaming Vanderjagt for that loss at all, Manning and Dungy are idiots for running a pass play when it was 3rd & 2...they hand that to Edge, they get another set of downs and at LEAST send it to OT.

Yeah, I complained about the officiating earlier, but that was in the first quarter and in the end it had no impact on the final outcome. The Pittsburgh Steelers kicked our asses, plain and simple, and I congratulate them.

each year it seems manning is blaming someone either than himself. they win because of him & lose because of someone else. what a fucking asshole. of course when owens says something like that he is treated like hitler. when is this racist media coverage going to stop? like, honestly. manning is the whie, blue collar cover boy while owens is the villain. why? manning's me first attitude certainly has been a point of contention before. ie. vanderjagt. so why shouldn't the o-line mutiny against manning for his outlandish remarks. remarks that are ridiculous considering manning was dancing around liek a school girl in the pcoket because he was so nervous & afraid to make a mistake. rex grossman looked like the 7 year veteran & peyton looked like the qb with 7 starts. what a joke. my bears lost. and i don't care. i got to see peyton exposed for the douchebag he is.

I couldn't be happier that Chicago got beaten, even though I picked them. A Packers fan cheering for them is like the Pope cheering for Satan.

Agreed.

I also agree...but as I posted earlier theres a couple dozen Pope's in my area(southwest Wisco). The only reasons I can come up with are (besides the Chicagoland transplants) history, Ditka, and spite.