TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

24: Season 5

Is it wrong for me to want Logan to be able to get away with everything..

I mean..If the President can't even outwit Jack Bauer with the resources he has at his disposal..

Ultimately, I think he'll get killed off by someone other than Jack and not suicide either.

Well - I'm not willing to go that far - but I really do think that Bierko is a total wildcard and it wouldn't be a safe bet to just assume he's on the exact same page as Henderson/Logan/Bluetooth dudes.

He has his own agenda.

Heads up that due to the President Bush address at 8pm on Monday, 24 will be pushed back at least a 1/2 hour to 9:30 but it will air in its entirety after the finale of Prison Break.

This is going to fuck up my dvr...

Heads up that due to the President Bush address at 8pm on Monday, 24 will be pushed back at least a 1/2 hour to 9:30 but it will air in its entirety after the finale of Prison Break.

This is going to fuck up my dvr...

I just added an hour to 24 to cover shifting Prison Break and 24 at least a 1/2 hour, just in case Bush has some extra earth shatering stuff to talk about on the topic of immigration...

More tivo preview spoilers for the 2 hour finale on 5/22 cause I was just trying to tidy up my season passes..

"Day 5 5am-6am/6am-7am" Jack tries to avenge the loss of inocent lives; shocking developments.

So um..maybe Jack gets

electrocuted

..?

If I'm lucky, the schedule on Globak up here in Canada will remain the same, so I'll see it a wee bit earlier than you guys...

My tivo downloaded an exclusive sneak peak at the 2 hour finale sponsored by SPRINT!..Im debating whether or not to watch it.

Out of Character quotes:

Kiefer Sutherland - "I think viewers will be shocked"

Mary Lynn Rajskub - "ohh..really bad stuff happens"

Jean Smart - "It will definitely be 24 night a my house"

Kim Raver - "You cannot miss this show"

It was more of a "lets look at whats happened over the past 21 hours" thing. No spoilers or anything since I don't think they showed anything from the finale.

Yay return of nerve gas

Something tells me the Presiden't gonna get it from the nerve gas, coming back to bite him in the ass

Average set-up show.

Next week will bring it. Maybe Jack will use his Tongan Death Grip on Logan. That seems to be his favorite thing to do.

The entire scene in the interrogation room between Henderson and Jack was so badass that I can't even put it into words.

And next week...

You will face justice. Right here. Right now.

So badass.

I've gone out of my way to avoid anything that might spoil next week. I didn't watch next week's preview (for about the first time all season) and I'm pumped. They've got a pretty good story going and I want to see how they wrap the whole thing up in two hours.

Guest Fook

That little shitbag Miles gets to just walk away? The only reason for that is that he'll definitely be back next season.

We finally get some closure on Aaron. I can rest easy now knowing that the Crazy First Lady repaid the "saving your life" favour he granted her earlier.

I like how they mentioned the treaty that Logan and the Russians signed being the reason the sub was docked in the port to begin with. If it wasn't for the very treaty that Bierko opposed, his latest plan would not exist.

That little shitbag Miles gets to just walk away? The only reason for that is that he'll definitely be back next season.

He walks away if Logan gets away with everything. Logan promoted him because of what Miles did for him. Take Logan out of the picture and Miles is looking down the barrel of Jack's gun.

Nice, Aaron gets his own screen.

Jack killing Henderson by the water reminded me alot of (season one spoiler for those who haven't seen)

Jack killing Victor Drazen on the docks in the season one finale

Fuck, The President is awesome. The look on his face was a mix of pure evil and "I just got laid".

OH SHIT, his reaction to Jacks reveal was PERFECT. "ooooh FUCK!"

Logan trying to talk to Jack and Jack saying NOTHING and fucking with Logans mind is great. They've built towards this for so long.