TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

Danielson made Cena look like a million bucks. Shame he's too small to ever be a WWE guy.

Actually, WWE has been trying to get him for awhile. JR is a mark for him and he's obviously in with Regal, Benoit and Michaels. A good trio of people with close bonds to those in charge.

I wonder if Cornette actually knows that ICP are trained wrestlers. They actually made their wrestling debut on the same card that RVD and Sabu made their debuts on. Shaggy is actually a pretty good wrestler, or atleast was before he got out of shape.

I said Shaggy was pretty good, he's not great but he knows how to go in the ring. I've seen tapes of their old matches and they really were pretty good.

That Duggan/Storm match is one of the funniest things in wrestling I've watched, solely for Heenan laughing at varying degrees for every little comment. ("He was a former Heavyweight US Champion." "HAHAHAHAHA!" "Learned that at college." "Ah-ahahahahaha!")

I wonder if Cornette actually knows that ICP are trained wrestlers. They actually made their wrestling debut on the same card that RVD and Sabu made their debuts on. Shaggy is actually a pretty good wrestler, or atleast was before he got out of shape.

I don't think Cornette cares one way or another.

That Duggan/Storm match is one of the funniest things in wrestling I've watched, solely for Heenan laughing at varying degrees for every little comment. ("He was a former Heavyweight US Champion." "HAHAHAHAHA!" "Learned that at college." "Ah-ahahahahaha!")

I have never enjoyed a squash match like I did this one. Heenan was great. "College football star" Heenan "College? Bwahahaha"

Not really sure where else to place this link this so...

Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig tribute from Randy Savage's rap album

Holy shit someone actually released this?

Meh, "be a man" is actually quite a good song.

And im a big fan of ICP, but Jim went medieval on them in that video. They looked like complete tools.