TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

South Park Season 10 starts tomorrow

Now THAT is a fucking death scene. Fuck all you sissy fucks who were crying like women when Lem bought it the other day.

Well, that last bit was kinda bizarre, even for South Park, but Kyle's speech more than made up for it.

That was hilarious. I especially love the (not so hidden) ripping on Scientology. Plus, Kyle's speech at the end was great. You can tell that Matt and Trey are really going to miss Isaac.

Also: "This Is What The Super Adventure Club Actually Believes"

And:

darthshef5lt.jpg

darthchef33jd.jpg

Feel free to take these images.

Whos the jabroni who was posting on here talking about outgrowing southparks comedy?

I shall borrow liberally from another poster (or should I say conservatively) and say...

...No, no, fuck you!

That was fucked. They pretty much don't bury Issac but instead bury the living fuck out of the "group that brainwashed him". It's almost like the episode was another "go ahead and sue us" episode. They really HAVE declared war.

I don't know what the hell to say. I really have no idea.

Guest fanofcoils

This episode went from very good (in the beginning) to kind of stale Chef repeating the "joke" over and over, to pretty unexciting and boring (near the end), and then it had a pretty good but nothing groundbreaking/new ending. Overall pretty good episode but it sure dragged after the first 5 or so minutes.

Are you kidding? The last three minutes or so was the best part. You had: the most overdone death scene this side of Con Air, a touching farewell tribute speech to Isaac Hayes, and then... Darth Chef. Solid GOLD bay-bee.

I'd say that this was fucking brilliant and hilarious, but I'd just be repeating what everyone else said.

Guest fanofcoils

The death scene was good but I think Kenny had 1 or 2 deaths like that on the show. The tribute speech to Chef (I don't think it was to Isaac Hayes) was good but it isn't what I call "entertainment", and Darth Chef? Good but been there done that with the Darth Vader stuff. The beginning of the episode was pretty hilarious, the end possibly was good/very good but it wasn't as good period.

"I'm gonna MAKE LOVE to you children"

Gonna have that in my head now

The episode really was unfunny until the over-the-top death scene, and that was more "I can't believe what I'm seeing" shock value than humor, as well. They had a pretty good ending, but it looked like they were scraping to fill the other 19 minutes. A disappointing opener.

The tribute speech to Chef (I don't think it was to Isaac Hayes) was good but it isn't what I call "entertainment", and Darth Chef?

It was to Issac. The whole "don't blame Chef for how he's acted the past few days" referenced when he quit over the weekend. I don't know if I like this Darth Chef thing, because it might turn the whole season into a Scientology bash-fest, which might get old pretty quickly.

The tribute speech to Chef (I don't think it was to Isaac Hayes) was good but it isn't what I call "entertainment", and Darth Chef?

It was to Issac. The whole "don't blame Chef for how he's acted the past few days" referenced when he quit over the weekend. I don't know if I like this Darth Chef thing, because it might turn the whole season into a Scientology bash-fest, which might get old pretty quickly.

I'm really hoping it's just going to be a case where they let it go at this and that they only did it as an open door to Issac if he ever decides he wants to come back.

I don't know, I think 'Know what they call a Jewish woman's boobs? Joobs' was the funniest part of the episode, which isn't saying much. The mocking of Scientology stuff was good, too, and I'm glad they didn't bury Hayes himself too much, but over-all I didn't like the episode all that much.

The episode really was unfunny until the over-the-top death scene, and that was more "I can't believe what I'm seeing" shock value than humor, as well. They had a pretty good ending, but it looked like they were scraping to fill the other 19 minutes. A disappointing opener.

It must be a pretty big bummer being you.

For a group that loved to molest children, they weren't exactly in a hurry to do it. That part when they were trying to get chef back...and the SAC was all "I'm going to have to ask you to leave" and calling security...I didn't get that.

Maybe it's partly becuase they'd done a ridiculous pedophile/possible victims chase scene already in the NAMBLA ep, but it really dragged, whatever it was.

It must be a pretty big bummer being you.

Not being easily entertained? Yeah, it's a drag.

Guest Fook

"I thought the Super Adventure Club was for hunting and kayaking."

"No, that's the Regular Adventure Club. The Super Adventure Club has sex with children."

"Oh."

This episode went from very good (in the beginning) to kind of stale Chef repeating the "joke" over and over, to pretty unexciting and boring (near the end), and then it had a pretty good but nothing groundbreaking/new ending. Overall pretty good episode but it sure dragged after the first 5 or so minutes.

Is your new hobby proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a bloody twat or something?

Jesus Christ.

You have the comprehension "skills" of two year old...a two year old without very good comprehension skills at all even.

I'd find it funny if they just used audio clips from previous episodes, but they make it perfectly obvious what they are doing, with pauses in his speech, different tones and volume in his sentences because they were taken from different recordings, and all of that.

Maybe that's what they do, and they try to figure out what his wrong with him in that sense.

I posted that in the other thread the other day, and I'm very pleased that they did just that. This is easily one of the top South Park episodes of all time. This episode was just another battle, and I believe that this war will wage on.

I'm really going to enjoy it.