TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

South Park Season 10 starts tomorrow

Terrible. I don't know why they would give a character whose existence is based on an episode where everyone says how terrible he is another solo push. Adding in Oprah and her talking orifices only made things worse.

That's it!

That's the music from Funky Town!

Only good thing Towlie has done.

Do you notice they didn't advertise this episode as heavily as the last three weeks?

Guest Princess Leena
Season 10 has been weaksauce.

Definitely... this is by far the worst season, so far. Outside of the hybrid car one, which wasn't a great episode by any means... this season of dedicating entire episodes to lame jabs at outside things is just painful to watch.

And the latest Towelie episode was the worst yet. Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't find the Towelie character completely boring. Talking vaginas... lack of the characters we love watching for... so bad.

You know what?

It's shitty compared to the old stuff, because that what got us all hooked on it.

All shows do this that stay around too long.

Simpsons, is top of the list.

The thing is , no matter how bad these shows get, I'll still enjoy them, just like the WWE.

I can always find a few thing every ep that appeals to me, so it's all good.

Maybe they'll do better this week.

Remember, each episode is made the week it's shown, so at least we can depend on not having entire weak *seasons* like the simpsons do.

if we don't have at least a placenta eating joke, I'll be a little surprised. but then again, we've been whacking at scientology and cruise for a while now, maybe it's time to address something else.

I'd actually be more surprised if they did do a placenta eating joke. Tom has already threatened not to go to the premier of MI:3 if they showed "Trapped In The Closet" again, so would the higher ups let Matt & Trey do jokes that could compromise Tom on the red carpet at MI:3?

I thought the asshole crapping its self when it died was funny. The rest, not so much

Pretty much my feelings on the episode. I've liked the rest of the season, but this episode just didn't go anywhere.

Oh and they probably brought Towlie back because there's a large market of stoner fans that are like "heh heh, the towlie episode is the best. Because he gets high".

Was I the only one who thought it was hillarious that Oprah's Pussy has a British accent and her ass has a Scottish one? either way..... this and the smug episode alone make it the worst season ever.

Was I the only one who thought it was hillarious that Oprah's Pussy has a British accent and her ass has a Scottish one? either way..... this and the smug episode alone make it the worst season ever.

I thought her "minge" was Aussie, and her asshole was definately Jamaican

Guest Smues

Sheesh not much of a description this week:

Manbearpig

Original air Date: 2006-04-26

The boys are trapped in a cave and Cartman finds treasure.

Edit: Nevermind there's more

While searching for a way out of the cave, Cartman discovers treasure in an all-new episode of “South Park” titled “Manbearpig” premiering Wednesday, April 26 at 10 p.m. on Comedy Central.

After the cave-in, all the exits are blocked off and Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman are all alone. Only one person knows they’re trapped under all the debris and he’s not telling. Cartman‘s only thought is how to get the treasure out without sharing it with the rest of the boys.

Matt and Trey keep exposing themselves as the biggest spoiled fucking babies in the world.

I would enjoy the show if I could watch it without envisioning Matt and Trey throwing a shit-fit. Now, the term 'shit-fit' is literal. Just fucking sad, in my mind.

Guest Princess Leena

Ahhh, good. And I especially love the Cartman as an evil genius episodes.

Matt and Trey keep exposing themselves as the biggest spoiled fucking babies in the world.

I would enjoy the show if I could watch it without envisioning Matt and Trey throwing a shit-fit. Now, the term 'shit-fit' is literal. Just fucking sad, in my mind.

the hell are you talking about?

It's probably just me, but the whole "serial" thing is really annoying,

No. There's no way it was worse than last week's. This one just wasn't very good. I must have missed something. This didn't have any good moments, it was just THERE. But at least it wasn't completely offensive to my intelligence.

Yawn. The episode was better than last week's, but that's not saying much. And the jokes about Gore got old fast, by the end I was really tired of hearing the words "serial" and "manbearpig". Cartman hoarding the treasure was the only part that made me laugh.

Disappointing episode. The stuff with Al Gore felt boring and heavy handed (I'm starting to think that Matt and Tray are losing what made them such good social satirist) and was annoying to boot.

The ending was great, but Cartman was the only good part about this episode. If they actually tried to focus on being funny without being smary and "Oh, look how cleaver our take on satire is" in this episode (you know, an episode like "Awesome-O" or "Fun With Weapons"), then it would have been good, but it all felt a bit squandered.

I really wish they'd go back to making episodes that actually focused on being funny without driving whatever point Matt and Trey are trying to make.

At least it was better than last weeks episode.

No. There's no way it was worse than last week's. This one just wasn't very good. I must have missed something. This didn't have any good moments, it was just THERE. But at least it wasn't completely offensive to my intelligence.

"No, you're a towel" is funnier that anything that happened tonight.