TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

South Park Season 10 starts tomorrow

Er, I'm not quite sure what point or statement they were trying to make about Al Gore. Strangely enough, this weeks epsidoe of Penn and Teller's Bullshit was about Crytozoology, coincidence?

I have no complaints about tonight's episode. It was FAR better than the Towelie episode last week, and more entertaining than the unecessary 2-part Family Guy episode. I do think these guys are running out of ideas pretty quick though.

What is that supposed to be? A Pigbearman?

No, silly......its Manbearpig.

They killed Al Gore, but I hate their hate of Global Warming...

There really weren't enough jokes to warrent a whole half hour, that was the weakness. If it had been shorter it would have been better.

The Mormon episode was soo much better.

Guest Fook

I'm saddened that they made a entire episode featuring Al Gore but failed to make a single "Al Gore invented the internet" joke.

I thought it was an alright episode, but they should have really either started off with the boys in the cave, or actually chasing a manbearpig/ dealing with Al Gore. It was more like they spliced two episodes together. It did have its moments though. I liked the part where they're in the car with Randy discussing what the manbearpig would be half and half of (half man, half bearpig).

With the exception of the Butters episode (which I love), I agree 100%.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Oookay ... maybe I need to watch it again ...

Towelie is only funny when they acknowledge that he's just a really bad joke. And when he played Funky Town on the security access panel. That was pretty good.

FTR, my favorite moment in South Park is the entire town singing "Love is a Battlefield" in Red Man's Greed.

Butters is my favorite episode ever....the build to the end is kinda slow but HO-LY SHIT does it deliver

Yea, Butters find out his Dad is going to gay bathhouses, then goes to tell his mom he saw his dad 'wrestling' and took pictures. So, his Mom tries to kill him so that he won't have to be exposed to his Dad anymore. She and Butters's dad make up a story that Butters was killed by 'a Mexican', so OJ Simpson, Gary Condit, and the Ramsey's come to South Park because they lost loved ones to the same 'Mexican'. It's a brilliant episode.

At the end when Butters turns up alive, his Dad goes in front of the town and confesses that they tried to kill him. He then goes on a rant saying things on the line of; "It felt as though the whole town was looking at me saying WHY DONT YOU JUST CONFESS? EVERYONE KNOWS YOU DID IT! YOU LIAR!", all the while the camera focuses on Condit, OJ, and the Ramseys when he says each comment. Funny shit.

I remembered it, just not sure if that was officially known as the "butters episode".

But yes, the last episode was decent, but kinda weak. Not surprisingly, the best parts revolved around the boys' adventure rather than having anything to do with making fun of Al Gore or Global Warming.

Guest Smues
Cartman's mom realizes she has lost control of her son in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "TSST!" premiering Wednesday, May 3 at 10 p.m. on Comedy Central.

The Dog Whisperer, Cesar Millan, takes on his biggest challenge to date when he signs on to discipline Eric Cartman. Cesar may have what it takes, but Cartman isn't going down without a fight.

Last episode until the fall.

This week's episode was actually pretty good.

Oh, and there was an awesome reference to the movie "Altered States"

Yeah, I spotted that too, weird, that's a really obscure reference.

Decent episode for once that was finally more about humor than mocking whatever Matt & Trey were pissed off at this week (although they still did some of that too).

This week's episode was pretty good. I loved the spoofs of the Nanny shows. I had been waiting for some monster bastard kid to pull some stuff on one of the nannies like Cartman was doing. The ending wasn't too great, but the rest of the episode was fine. This is still far and away the worst season of this show ever, though.

It has been years since I saw the movie the Omen. Was the ending a somewhat of a reference to the end of that movie?

Yeah, I spotted that too, weird, that's a really obscure reference.

Decent episode for once that was finally more about humor than mocking whatever Matt & Trey were pissed off at this week (although they still did some of that too).

So obscure that the movie was on cable tv last week it was either Bravo, A&E, or AMC. It's like MAtt & Trey watch tv all week and when the deadline comes around they choose the plot of the new episode on what is currently on tv. At this rate the next episode should be about Steven Segal or CNN.

I was somewhat disappointed about the end...I was hoping and praying Cartman was just going to crush Cesar and force him to be in the same nuthouse room with Nanny Jo eating his own excrement. You would think for a kid that would go to LA to stop a TV show or kill an enemy's parents and feed them to his enemy you would think that he'd find a way to destroy the Dog Whisperer.

Thank God the first half of this season is over. Hands-down the worst in the show's history. Matt and Trey had better step-it-up a little by the time fall gets here.

I liked the last episode.

I was hoping they'd carry nice Cartman over to the next half of the season though, kinda like they did with possesed Cartman in Season 6.