TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lei Tong

TUF 3: The Thread

Rory needs to drop an "oy vey!" before he leaves tonight.

*to camera* Solomons smacktalk left me very vaclempt. Infact, I am so vaclempt that I can't say anything right now. I'm speechless. Talk amongst yourselves... here's a topic, the civil war was neither civil nor a war...

Guest AndrewisyourHero

"Rory doubts himself"

Yes, he IS Jewish..

He's JewISH?

(That's not a question, just a reflection of the way Rory talks, even when making a statement)

It's hilarious watching these TNA Impact commercials, because they couldn't for the life of them get me excited for any of their feuds and I am really wanting to see Rory vs. Solo - it puts things in perspective, which is to say, TUF3 is the best at pro wrestling on television, by far.

And this Matt Hughes commercial is hilarious. Why couldn't they just have had him trashing other nutrition bars?

"Powerbar? The day I eat a powerbar is the day I decide to give up on life."

Guest AndrewisyourHero

Man, those punches from Rory looked pretty girly at first..I was honestly surpirsed he won

That's whats going to kill all of Shamrocks fighters... cardio.

Solomon was beating Rory, then he got caught with a kick. Solomon showed alot of skills in this fight and he has a future.

Kalib Starnes is going to win like I predicted.

Guest AndrewisyourHero

Well, that and the shittiest training known to man..half the previews now are "How terrible of a coach will Ken be THIS week?"

Actually, I think Solomon showed more physical prowess than skill. Looks like he may need to get out of the Freestyle Academy.

Well, that and the shittiest training known to man..half the previews now are "How terrible of a coach will Ken be THIS week?"

Ken's just training them smart.[/rrr]

Who was that random asian guy laughing with Ortiz' team?

Also, Tito basically sacrificed Abbadi to Herman. Tito fights for the troops, Abbadi is middle eastern...coincidence?

Funny part of the show was when that guy was like "I just wanna go home" and Ed Herman's like fuck that. Now I know why Josh has no recognizable personality on the program, they never built him up because he's such a loser. My guess is that he's the guy that throws in the towel.

Guest AndrewisyourHero

Ken's just training them smart.[/rrr]

Is it one of those things where they're supposed to do the opposite of what he says?

Like, Ken tells them they're going to watch tapes-They train themselves instead

There's no BJJ coach-Kalib volunteers himself

In that case, Ken's a genius

Tito was in a Turkish anti-America movie, he's secretly been plotting with Abbadi and they will soon unleash their Jihad on the TUF cast. Praise be to Dana!

I never said Ken was training them smart, dammit! I said not working the guys to death was pretty smart.

My guess is that Matt tosses in the towel.

I just love how Shamrock obviously tried to pick a fight with Tito to fire up his team and Tito's all like "Yeah, ok dude. Grrrr and stuff."

Tito was in a Turkish anti-America movie, he's secretly been plotting with Abbadi and they will soon unleash their Jihad on the TUF cast. Praise be to Dana!

I never said Ken was training them smart, dammit! I said not working the guys to death was pretty smart.

My guess is that Matt tosses in the towel.

Why Matt? Maybe he's tired of being hated? I don't think he cares that much, considering the extra attention he gets from the coaching staff.

Also, if it was him, I don't think they would have advertised him being hated on in the commercial. It would have made it too obvious. Or maybe I'm just making too many connections.

If Kalilb won he would of been on UFN instead of Tait.

What are you talking about? Tait is a Lightheavyweight, and he doesn't affect Kalib at all.

If they guys get fed up with Matt and start hassle'n him, making life in the house hard and shit, I could see him leaving. We've never seen the dude interact with the other guys and shit, and since deaf people naturally have a persecution complex, the possibility exists for him to say "fuck this, it's not worth it".

Guest AndrewisyourHero
If they guys get fed up with Matt and start hassle'n him, making life in the house hard and shit, I could see him leaving. We've never seen the dude interact with the other guys and shit, and since deaf people naturally have a persecution complex, the possibility exists for him to say "fuck this, it's not worth it".

If that happens, watch the next preview be a shot of Tito crying

Solomon was beating Rory, then he got caught with a kick. Solomon showed alot of skills in this fight and he has a future.

Since I've never been kicked in the head before (although I've taken lacrosse balls and baseballs to the helmet/mask), did it make a difference that Rory connected with his knee instead of the lower leg?

Since I've never been kicked in the head before (although I've taken lacrosse balls and baseballs to the helmet/mask), did it make a difference that Rory connected with his knee instead of the lower leg?

I doubt it. The man was completely gassed with 30 seconds left in the first round and one shot was going to drop him as long as it connected. The first or second punch once he was grounded was what actually put him to sleep, so I think foot or knee would have been equally effective in setting up the KO.

Solo was out on his feet, albeit for a moment because the way he landed was sprawled out because his legs completely gave out on him. The punches just put him back where he belonged.

Solomon was never completely KO'd. He looked fine after Herb Dean stopped the fight.

I really think if it was Tito training Solomon, and Shamrock training Rory, Solomon would've won. But would've, should've, could've's don't mean shit. Shamrock is just a shitty coach and has to learn to fucking allow his fighters to build stanima.

For fucks sake, his arms were stiff up in the air. He was completely, fully knocked the fuck out. Done.

Have you ever been knocked out in your life?

Yup.

Practicing stage combat in grade 10 drama I took a clinch knee right to the forehead, legs went stiff, down I went. Apparently I was only out for 5 seconds or so but it was enough that when I came to I had no clue what had just happened.

It must suck when you pose a question expecting an easy "No" answer and you get the exact opposite.

Solomon was never completely KO'd. He looked fine after Herb Dean stopped the fight.

I really think if it was Tito training Solomon, and Shamrock training Rory, Solomon would've won. But would've, should've, could've's don't mean shit. Shamrock is just a shitty coach and has to learn to fucking allow his fighters to build stanima.

When a guy doesn't know what happened or WHO WON THE FIGHT, I think it's safe to say he got completely KO'd. Watch the post match comments from Solomon again. Watch him stumble just to walk out of the cage. I guess you'd prefer for a guy to be neckboarded out, but the guy was at risk if Dean didn't stop the fight.