TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Randy Orton suspended by WWE for 60 days

I'm gonna go with... Drinking 12 hours before the show.

If that's the case, then Randy did a hell of a job. While that match was way, way too short, all 3 men were very good and had enough left in their tanks for another 10 minutes at least. If Randy drank beforehand, it didn't show.

Provide proof of Randall mistreating his many ladies.

Did you not read the thread?

If you want to say he's an annoying prick but he looks good that's fine, but it's just plain silly to pretend he isn't an annoying prick.

Also, just bump Rey/Orton for this "AWESOME" Wrestlemania rematch!

Viva La Raza

April 7, 2006

Two new champions will celebrate their WrestleMania triumphs when Friday Night SmackDown invades Peoria, Ill., this week.

At WrestleMania 22, Rey Mysterio lived his dream, winning a Triple Threat Match to claim the World Heavyweight Championship. In an emotional moment, Rey celebrated with Chavo & Vickie Guerrero after the match, dedicating the win to the late Eddie Guerrero. As first reported by WWE’s new Mobile Alert system, Mysterio is already set to make his first-ever World Heavyweight Championship defense this Friday night on SmackDown when he takes on the man that called him a charity case - Randy Orton. Did Mysterio prove Orton wrong when he won the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania? Find out more this week on SmackDown.

Also, after falling victim to Undertaker at WrestleMania, Mark Henry has requested to face the Deadman again this week on SmackDown. Will the World's Strongest Man have better luck this time than he did last Sunday night?

Plus, JBL dethroned Chris Benoit at WrestleMania 22 to become the new United States Champion. While Benoit had JBL locked in the Crippler Crossface, the Wrestling God rolled over and used the ropes to get the pin. Will the Rabid Wolverine come after JBL for revenge this week?

Tune into UPN this Friday night at 8/7 CT to find out all this and more.

Credit: WWE.com

I'm gonna go with... Drinking 12 hours before the show.

You know I compeltey forgot about that new rule. I can see Orton breaking that rule too.

Guest Randy Orton's Theme Music

Hey! (hey!) Nothing you can say! (say!)

Nothing’s gonna change what you’ve done to me (hey!)

Now it’s time to shine (shine!)

I’m gonna take what’s mine while you’re burning inside my light

I gave and you take and I waited for you but I made a mistake

It’s clear that your fear is so near because I see the look on your face

You tried to hold me under, I held my breath

Alone and now you wonder what I possess

You’re gonna burn in the light

Hey! Nothing you can say!

Nothing’s gonna change what you’ve done to me

Now it’s time to shine

I’m gonna take what’s mine while you’re burning inside my light

I’m gonna take what’s mine

Take what’s mine...

Hey! (hey!) Nothing you can say! (say)

Now it’s time to shine (shine)

I’m gonna take what’s mine

You're gonna burn in my light!

Burn in the light!

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

He also allegedly poured a Bloody Mary with a tampon on one of the (former) divas (I want to say Amy Weber) during a Transatlantic flight while she was sleeping.

He also allegedly poured a Bloody Mary with a tampon on one of the (former) divas (I want to say Amy Weber) during a Transatlantic flight while she was sleeping.

Again, that was Edge, not Orton.

Orton said he hated Canada and Amy Weber and doused her bag of clothes with baby oil/lotion.

Most likely, he went to Vince and management and threw a fit over not winning the title at Wrestlemania.

Guest NYankees
I bet that Orton was hitting on Stephanie right in front of Triple H.

That is what some website called the inside pulse whatever said.

It must be really bad for him to get sixty days.

Considering all of the hazing in the WWF these days, for someone to get suspended for that long, who is a main eventer is shocking to say the least.

It became his music when he turned face and they haven't changed it. I Blame creative.

In March, Orton had this generic heavy metal theme music by some unknown band that he used for about 2-3 weeks. But, it was so horrible they went back to HEY! very quickly.

It became his music when he turned face and they haven't changed it. I Blame creative.

In March, Orton had this generic heavy metal theme music by some unknown band that he used for about 2-3 weeks. But, it was so horrible they went back to HEY! very quickly.

Killswitch Engage, is hardly "unknown".

One of the few good things going right for metal nowadays. And from what I remember, they didn't pull it cause it was horrible, KSE pulled it from them. More than likely a dispute over money or the promotion they were receiving.

One of the few good things going right for metal nowadays. And from what I remember, they didn't pull it cause it was horrible, KSE pulled it from them. More than likely a dispute over money or the promotion they were receiving.

Regardless of how good the song is on its own (Ive not heard it other than being used as his theme), it sucked as entrance music.