TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Comments that which don't warrant a thread

the reason Halloween 4-6 finds there way to AMC...that's AMERICAN MOVIE CLASSICS. And the same reason that MTV...Music Television plays everything but music

TV is fucked these days

i saw the premiere last week, didn't catch this week's. but i did see the first episode of the glorious 'tool academy'. there's no way that shit can be entirely real.

They've made a direct-to-DVD sequel to Without a Paddle that appears to suffer from "Same Characters, New Cast" syndrome, but it's gonna be okay. There's a CGI squirrel drinking straight from a keg. And Burt Reynolds (perhaps also CGI) will probably show up at some point.

Let the Right One In. Swedish vampire flick.

Looks awesome. Too bad something like this can’t quite thrive when shit like Twilight cleans up at the box office.

Crank 2 Red Band Trailer. This is going to be awesome. Plus,

random Jenna Haze cameo!

Looks awesome. Too bad something like this can't quite thrive when shit like Twilight cleans up at the box office.

It's been mentioned several times here. It come to DVD in March.

I saw a stream of it, but it's playing at one of the arthouse theaters here so I'll probably go see it again, it's still one of the three best vampire movies I've seen.

Revolutionary Road was quite good, Michael Shannon stole the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICp4g9p_rgo

Looks awesome. Too bad something like this can’t quite thrive when shit like Twilight cleans up at the box office.

There is already an American remake in preproduction.

This was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I'm sure it was everything that TweenLIGHT wanted to be, but couldn't pull off.

Fucking finally. Andy Richter Controls the Universe is coming to DVD March 24th.

Was possibly the #1 thing (TV series/film) that I wanted released on DVD. Up there with Decline of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years. Well no longer. Definitely will be picking it up.

Michael Shannon is one of the most underrated actors out there today. Anybody else here seen Shotgun Stories? Hell of a movie.

Shotgun Stories is on my Netflix queue and is one of the movies I really wanted to see in theaters last year. I've been a big fan of the guy ever since Bug.

I saw a stream of it, but it's playing at one of the arthouse theaters here so I'll probably go see it again, it's still one of the three best vampire movies I've seen.

Revolutionary Road was quite good, Michael Shannon stole the movie.

I agree with everything you said except for Revolutionary Road being "quite good". I thought it was a fairly standard "the American Dream turns to shit as a married couple self-destructs in the Hell of suburbia" type of flick.

But yeah, everyone totally needs to see Let the Right One In, fucking AWESOME flick.

In terms of content, yeah, it was fairly standard, but I liked some of the developments later in the movie (though they fizzled off and the movie ended well after it should have), and the acting was fantastic, especially Michael Shannon. It's not top 10 good, but I still dug it.

You guys should just shout movie and TV titles like Canadian Destroyer. Who needs this italics nonsense?!

I've mentioned before it's not shouting, when I was an intern at Fangoria magazine, when it came to titles of movies, as opposed to books, we would type them in caps. I'm just used to typing it that way now.

My girlfriend won tickets to a sneak preview of Paul Blart: Mall Cop tomorrow evening. The last movie we got sneak tickets to was Nick and Norah. I have a feeling I won't like this one as much but it does look somewhat passable compared to normal Kevin James vehicles.

My girlfriend won tickets to a sneak preview of Paul Blart: Mall Cop tomorrow evening. The last movie we got sneak tickets to was Nick and Norah. I have a feeling I won't like this one as much but it does look somewhat passable compared to normal Kevin James vehicles.

Technically I think this is Kevin James' first vehicle.

I just remember Michael Shannon going to great lengths to not show his dick in Bug. That impressed me.

New Line went under? They have the greatest company logo in the history of film, that shouldn't happen.

That version having music makes it less terrifying, but it was the best quality version available.

They didn't go under. They were bought out and are used to put out horror DVDs. I remember reading this a while back, so I don't remember which company bought them. It was on the Fangoria website that I read this.