TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Comments that which don't warrant a thread

I can't believe I forgot Bushwick Bill! He's even higher than Bridget.

Tonight I went to the Castro Theater and saw The Man Who Laughs with Conrad Veidt (inspiration for the Joker). A good time, pretty alright flick. The Castro is a beautiful theater, and they had live wurlitzer accompaniment, and that shit was spectacular. This was part of a silents festival, so it was an arty (and of course gay) crowd. They hissed at the villain and all. Since I won't worry about spoiling a movie from 1928, the villain is killed by a dog, and the dog's name is Homo. The crowd loved that.

I should have a dog named Homo, because 1) it's awesome, 2) it's a reference to the silent film inspiration for the Joker, as well as Victor Hugo, and 3) when he's bad, you can say "No Homo!"

"Don't Go in the House"-not exactly a feel good movie. That blowtorch scene , oh man...

Verne Troyer is dead last.

I dunno, Mini-Me got me to chuckle at least a couple times. Which is more than I can say for Tony Cox. That little fucker has been in about nine thousand movies, and has yet to make me laugh once. Especially in the last few years, when he was in Date Movie, Epic Movie, and Who's Your Caddy back to back. If that ain't reason to blackball an actor from the industry, I don't know what is.

fuck you, you pick out his shit, but don't find his classics like Me Myself and Irene, and Bad Santa? You sir, can go fuck yourself with a monkey wrench

I don't even remember him in Friday (which I thought was amusing, but never got all the hype for), never saw Bad Santa, and pretty much hated all of Me Myself & Irene. I'm just going by what I've seen, and what I've seen sucked.

Friday is a bit dated at this point, but at the time, it was one of the funniest movies I had ever seen.

Anyway, in Friday, he was the angry husband of the chick Bernie Mac's preacher character was banging.

Sarah Silverman and Jimmy Kimmel split up. I enjoyed the fucking Matt Damon/Ben Affleck videos, but find them to be otherwise not very funny.

just hope there's enough Kelsi to go around

Dah!

19195020.jpg

ETA: Nevermind, figured it out. I just realized who it was. Thank god I can't id THAT Disney movie stuff yet.

Why I am not surprised to find a glut of Skwisgaar/Toki slash fic/art? Piece of shits making this shit...

I'm manning the Metalocalypse slash community up with some Nathan/Murderface slash.

I hate slash. I just, I really hate slash. More specifically I hate the majority of slash writers. If they would just admit "yeah, I like seeing these cute guys (or girls I guess) fuck" then I wouldn't have a problem. But OH NO, it's 100% in canon to have House ram his meat-cane into Wilson. It's what those characters would totally do. Twats. And I've seen Homestar/Strong Bad slash. That's the worst.

I hate slash. I just, I really hate slash. More specifically I hate the majority of slash writers. If they would just admit "yeah, I like seeing these cute guys (or girls I guess) fuck" then I wouldn't have a problem. But OH NO, it's 100% in canon to have House ram his meat-cane into Wilson. It's what those characters would totally do. Twats. And I've seen Homestar/Strong Bad slash. That's the worst.

Metalocalypse slash makes no sense to me, considering that everyone in the band essentially hates each other. Hell, Slash in itself makes no sense. "Hey, here's two guys who hate each other and have no interest in each other sexually. Let's read/write about them fucking."

I was reading some stuff about Michael J. Fox...you know, seeing him all messed up like that honest to God depresses me.

That is all.

SPEAKING OF MJF...he's going to be on the new season of Rescue Me playing as the boyfriend of Tommy's ex Janet. That could be gold