TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

There are two things I just can't have for breakfast.

I love eggs any style except poached. Hard boiled is borderline because I usually remove the hard yolk.

Breakfast rules. Sometimes I eat breakfast type food for dinner like getting breakfast meals at IHOP or Dennys.

Guest Fook

24 hour breakfast places kick ass.

Nothing like getting a stack of pancakes at 2:00am on your way home from the bar.

I don't like pancakes, waffles, or French toast.

If I'm going to have carbs for breakfast, it's going to be shredded wheat or Oatmeal or Cream of wheat. I can't stand sweet at breakfast.

I love a good omelette, or a little fried eggs with a couple strips of bacon.

One breakfast place near me has the best omelette ever: The gyro. Gyro meat, feta, tomatoes and onions with tatziki sauce and pita instead of toast. It's delicious.

I like to gorge myself when it comes to breakfast. I love eggs of every type, bacon, sausage, ham, pancakes, french toast, and waffles.

I can't stand cereal or oatmeal though. You might as well shove soggy crackers down your throat.

Breakfast food is one of those things you can gorge yourself with to no end, and still be hungry no more then 3 hours after your last bite.

Guest Felonies!
Breakfast food is one of those things you can gorge yourself with to no end, and still be hungry no more then 3 hours after your last bite.

The other: Chinese

I've never been able to eat a fried egg. I can't stand the runny yolk, you might as well drink it raw.

Why don't you just break the yolk when you're frying it? Over hard eggs taste great.

Guest Felonies!

Lunch and dinner.

So no bangers and mash?

Who wants a banger in the mouth?

I've never been able to eat a fried egg. I can't stand the runny yolk, you might as well drink it raw.

thats why I break the yolk and let it fry too. I like fried eggs on a roll or toasted white bread. Hell I like my scrambles eggs on bread as well