TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Transformers The Movie

Oh i know. I am with the other poster who said that it should have just taken place in the 80s. Maybe the sequels could move up through time, with maybe the third one taking place in "present day" and maybe introducing some of the G2s like Blurr and Arcee and etc.

If they DO make a sequel to this...I *really* want the Dinobots....or at least Grimlock.

I really don't like the look on the new Megatron. Looks too much like something from a video game.

It looks like Onslaught, mixed with a video game character.

The head is fine, I like it.

But after that, it just goes to hell in his Bot from. Jesus Christ, this is something I'd turn in for a character design class.

Man, Megatron just doesn't seem like a Megatron. Even if he was a T-Rex, or a tank or a whatever, you could always see Megatron's head and go "Ok, its fucking Megatron and he's gonna destroy you". This picture doesn't.

Well if anyone has seen Beast Machines, then good ol' Megs head should look familar. I didn't like his form at first but it works in the context of the story and in this "new" universe as well. Now Starscream I still can't get over how his face looks (Think Waspinator from Beast Wars).

Another teaser will hit the net Dec. 20th, or so I've heard.

I don't know, it's just...there. I can't get mad about it, but I can't get excited either.

I don't know, it's just...there. I can't get mad about it, but I can't get excited either.

My feelings exactly. I just hope it not another "The Island" but it's starting to look that way.

That said, I'll still be seeing it when it's released.

I dont know how i feel after watching that.

I didnt like it, but i didnt hate it. I dont like the way the look but i didnt mind it at the same time.

Ill have to go see it.

That new trailer restored some faith into me about this film. I just wish Megatron's face didn't look like a vagina.

Per G4TV, Hugo Weaving will be voicing Megatron in the movie. Just thought I'd throw that out there. If it's old news, sorry.

I can live with that

I thought Welker was doing it?

nope, guess that one got debunked...guess they feel they need more star power? Also, Keith David has been added as one of the Decepticons...more good news!

If they ever include Unicron, they would HAVE to get James Earl Jones.

nope, guess that one got debunked...guess they feel they need more star power? Also, Keith David has been added as one of the Decepticons...more good news!

If they ever include Unicron, they would HAVE to get James Earl Jones.

Or the guy who did the voice of Brain from "Pinky and The Brain".

I'm sure he can make his Orson Wells-like voice a bit deeper if needed.

I'm thinking with the Peter Cullen hire, they were reaching out to the hardcore fans who are mostly skeptical (myself included) and they're trying to go for star power the rest of the way.

I missed this before, but the greatest news I've heard so far on this movie, outside of Peter Cullen: they will be using the same noise during transformations that was used in the original cartoons! FTW!

I missed this before, but the greatest news I've heard so far on this movie, outside of Peter Cullen: they will be using the same noise during transformations that was used in the original cartoons! FTW!

Sweet.

Now all they have to do is either include "The Touch" or "Dare" into the soundtrack, and we'll be all set!