TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

My bad, you guys are right. That Iron Man match was so forgettable, it was a decent idea, but it just didn't work out. Oh well, 3 years is still a pretty long time.

My bad, you guys are right. That Iron Man match was so forgettable, it was a decent idea, but it just didn't work out. Oh well, 3 years is still a pretty long time.

So said Andre the Giant.

Seeing her so big and maternal seems weird after all the feuds she's been involved with on-screen. She also looks a lot happier to be at whatever that event is than Hunter does.

Guest Fook

The kid in the red hat and orange shirt looks thrilled at meeting HHH and Steph.

Maybe the kid just told HHH that he thought Shawn was the funnier of the two in the DX skits. That would explain HHH's angry face at least.

Has there been anyone like this before? It seems the only time Edge will ever get title reigns is if someone fucks up.

Tommy Dreamer. Won the ECW tag titles with Raven because the Dudley Boyz were leaving, won the ECW Championship because Awesome sold out to ECW and Taz was contracted to the WWF.

I don't have Myspace, what the fuck is Jeff Hardy doing? I must know. I'm assumming Jeff can still atest to cocaine being a hell of a drug.

On ECW's product's page, The E C F'N W shirt link is still there, but it takes you to a ShopZone message stating,"The product you have tried to access is no longer available for purchase on this site."

:huh:

2.jpg

I think this is the best Steph has looked since since 2000. I find pregnant womens beautiful, so she looks way better than during her woman-beast era of 2003. She's HUGE, is she supposed to deliver shortly ?

And Triple H looks like a dad who's forced to go to soccer practices.

As several readers noted in their live reports over the weekend, Atlas Security was not used at the ECW live events. WWE decided last week to no longer use the company. There was a dispute between Atlas and WWE management over how the firm should handle their duties. WWE had been getting upset that the firm was getting in the way of their camera shots, of all things. When Atlas voiced their concerns over the issue, WWE decided to discontinue their services. Given the angry fan reaction to the end of ECW on Sci Fi last night, WWE might be well advised to change that stance pronto as it looked like it was quite the powderkeg last night.

_

_

_

I believe last night was the final scheduled events, at least for now, for original ECW referees John Finnegan and Jim Molineaux. WWE will use their own in-house referees from this point on although The ECW troupe have open invitations and may be used when the company is in the Northeast again, which wouldn't be for a few months.

-- PWI

With RVD's suspension what will the WWE Title match be at SNME? I wouldn't think they'd do Cena-Edge since they plan on going at it at Summerslam.

With RVD's suspension what will the WWE Title match be at SNME? I wouldn't think they'd do Cena-Edge since they plan on going at it at Summerslam.

Actually do the pick your partner match with just 2 on 2, or another Raw-Smackdown tag vs. Mysterio/Booker or Batista/Henry.

Actually do the pick your partner match with just 2 on 2, or another Raw-Smackdown tag vs. Mysterio/Booker or Batista/Henry.

For Smackdown..Im willing to bet we'll see

Rey/Batista vs Booker/Henry, especially since Rey/Batista are a former Tag Team and it sets up Batista vs BookerT

I don't have Myspace, what the fuck is Jeff Hardy doing? I must know. I'm assumming Jeff can still atest to cocaine being a hell of a drug.

804188699_l.jpg

804222533_l.jpg

itchweeedbanner.jpg

I am the type of mutha fucka that the average human can't keep up with. I am the type of mutha fucka, most mutha fucka's can't put up with. I've been born more times than a 3 balled tom-cat on a B.C. year Christmas night. It's shit like that, that alert people to embrace the confusion. Speaking modern style, my home boy James Blunt says it best. "your beautiful". You, the two eye balls reading this, I love the ones who won , I love all those who lost. I love myself with the view of two. I love all those who strive to win. Therfore, I can weed-eat like a mutha fucka boy, I can still limelight, like a mutha fucka, I can multiply mutha fucka times 82. leaving you with the thought of, what the hell is this cat thinking. or better yet, where the hell is this dog from. I HAIL FROM HAITIWOK, Yet I relocate everyday!!! There ain't no staircase to Heaven, for it's a speed of light ride I enjoy every week. Improve to thy extreeem...Bash-Ivey sexy ass make me cream.

Speaking modern style, my home boy James Blunt says it best. "your beautiful".

And with that, I say that it's time to end Jeff Hardy.

So in the end... who's crazier. Jeff or Warrior?

I......I......don't......know.