TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Two stupid questions:

1. What does OAO stand for?

2. How come some ppl's posts are yellowed out, particulary when it comes to posting spoilers?

1. 'One and Only', unless there's some secret other code.

2. Because they're hidden by the spoiler tag; it's used to hide spoilers for people who don't want to know.

Guest netslob

is he really Swiss? like, he is from there, does he have an accent or something?

He's from Switerland and has the accent.

so, does he like chocalate? does he make watches in his spare time? or am i thinking of Sweden?

FAN STRIKES RANDY ORTON DURING 11/8 GLASGOW, SCOTLAND RAW EVENT

Randy Orton apparently reacted to a "You're on steroids" chant and flipped a fan off. Later, that fan hit Orton in the back of the head. Orton broke character, ignored the match, and grabbed a security guard to have the guy thrown out. The security guard started laughing and just told the fan not to do it again. WWE's head of security & Orton got even madder until finally they got arena security to boot the guy. WWE's security guy was also attempting to stop people from using camera phones.

Randy Orton apparently reacted to a "You're on steroids" chant and flipped a fan off. Later, that fan hit Orton in the back of the head. Orton broke character, ignored the match, and grabbed a security guard to have the guy thrown out. The security guard started laughing and just told the fan not to do it again. WWE's head of security & Orton got even madder until finally they got arena security to boot the guy. WWE's security guy was also attempting to stop people from using camera phones.

Sounds like he's in character.

???????????????????

Why would he do that?

They encourage people to take pictures. As long as they don't use em commercially.

It would be even funnier if he does it as if the movie was completely real.

"And this is where I stabbed out her eyes....and then when these stupid kids were running around like two floors above me....

I was having sex with her corpse....

...oh, Daddy Kane likey..."

???????????????????

Why would he do that?

They encourage people to take pictures. As long as they don't use em commercially.

I took that to mean he didn't want that particular incident caught on camera.

No, for some reason they are totally against people using cell phones to take pictures. I went to an ECW/Smackdown show in September and every so often security would come around and yell at people using cell phones to take pictures, meanwhile I took like 150 pictures with my digital camera with no problems.

No, for some reason they are totally against people using cell phones to take pictures. I went to an ECW/Smackdown show in September and every so often security would come around and yell at people using cell phones to take pictures, meanwhile I took like 150 pictures with my digital camera with no problems.

Thats really weird. I went to the Great American Bash and took pictures with both my camera phone and my digital camera and my friend was taking pictures with his camera phone. We were sitting in floor seats and no one said anything.

I think the reason they're against Camera Phones is that they fear that there's video recording in the camera phones, and from what I heard video recordings are not allowed at WWE events.

I think the reason they're against Camera Phones is that they fear that there's video recording in the camera phones, and from what I heard video recordings are not allowed at WWE events.

There's video recording on digital cameras also...

This was part of JR's new blog. A little shoot on Lance Storm?

I am constantly amazed at how over analyzed all TV wrestling shows are these days. Every minute seemingly of every show is dissected. Mistakes are magnified, nice moves are down played, and everyone becomes a critic perhaps not because they are trained and educated in the biz but because they are simply fans who have access to some internet sites.

I encourage fans to voice their opinions but I do feel strongly that these “news items” should be handled as opinion and not news or fact. Everyone has a right to their opinion, without question. Some fans’ opinions I have read have been on the money as it relates to the way I perceive certain issues or trends. Nonetheless, all of us should make sure our readers know this is our “opinion” which makes what we write extremely subjective.

The bottom line is that there seems to be a great deal of negativity out in the ‘rasslin world these days which is perhaps as it always has been but with the advent of the internet it seems more pronounced. The bottom line, IN MY OPINION, is that things are not as bad as some report them to be from a creative standpoint and they will never be as good as everyone wants them to be from a creative standpoint either.

Pro wrestling is entertainment. It isn’t life or death. It’s supposed to be fun. If it isn’t then perhaps one should seek their TV fun elsewhere as I have said before. However, the best medicine might be simply riding the perceived “storm” out and see how things change.

I assure you after being in the business for over 30 years, things WILL change. Trust me.

Until then, watch all the shows you care to and enjoy them for what they are, an entertainment oriented TV show that will be better some weeks than others.

It’s really that simple.

J.R.

Well, he was using the word storm in a metaphorical sense there, hence the quotes. He also would not qualify as "a critic perhaps not because they are trained and educated in the biz but because they are simply fans who have access to some internet sites".

I can't decide which is worst. The fact that the cartoon exists and will be a weekly deal, or the fact that someone, somewhere, decided to go through with it in the first place.

My guess...Umaga vs John Cena goes to no contest or someone gets DQ'ed and that Piper and Flair either loose the titles or DX saves them.

WrestleMania 23 Seating Chart

17132s.gif

Good Luck, Vince..You better put on a Helluva card to fill this place up...It holds. 70,000 max for football...80,000 for basketball..I'd guess mabye 82,000-85,000 max for WrestleMania 23 if it sells out....