TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

More comments that don't warrant a thread :

In an interview with the New York Daily News, Candice Michelle says she hopes to pursue an acting career and wants to use her WWE run to help launch that. She also said she has yet to have any formal wrestling training even though she wrestlers on TV almost weekly.

- Percy "Paul Bearer" Pringle was at the Smackdown taping last night and was introduced to the live crowd as a WWE legend.

(He's alive!)

Shane McMahon was originally going to face Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania. His wife is currently pregnant and is due close to that time so he opted out of the WrestleMania match so he could be available to her and was then placed in the Saturday Night's Main Event match. [PWInsider.com]

Beth Zazza leaving WWE as Vince McMahon's assistant wasn't a shock to many, due to the insane hours she had to work as his assistant; it was viewed as one of the most stressful jobs in the company. [PWInsider.com]

As usual, wrestling makes up much of the latest standings on the weekly Billboard Recreation and Sports Videos. Here are the wrestling titles on the list.

2. WWE: Bloodsport - ECW's Most Violent Matches

3. WWE: Divas Do New York

4. WWE: New Years Revolution 2006

5. WWE: Bret Hart Story

7. TNA: Genesis 2006

8. WWE: Self Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior

9. WWE: Tombstone: History of the Undertaker (OVER 20 weeks later!)

11. WWE WrestleMania XXI

17. WWE: ECW One Night Stand

18. WWE: 20 Years Too Soon – The Superstar Billy Graham Story

20. TNA: Bound for Glory 2006

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

How come women in wrestling become 10 times hotter when they're heels? Trish, Lita, Sharmell, the only real recent exception is Victoria, and thats just because she was such a hot face.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Babyface females suggest innocence while the heel female suggests "Just had a hanger abortion in the back of a dark alley for the 4th time this year since I'm such a skank"

Babyface females suggest innocence while the heel female suggests "Just had a hanger abortion in the back of a dark alley for the 4th time this year since I'm such a skank"
and that's "hot"? :huh:

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

When trying to appeal to a 14 year olds sense of values, being a whore goes a long way.

Man, nothings hotter than a coat hanger abortion.

When trying to appeal to a 14 year olds sense of values, being a whore goes a long way.

So... you're 14?? :huh: the fans that find heels hot are 14? :huh:

Vince's IQ is 14?? :huh:

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

I'm well past 14, but the Divas shit is all teasing, thus appealing to the 14 year old crowd who aren't capable of buying smut, and or banging someone every night

/assuming their parents monitor the net of course

As usual, wrestling makes up much of the latest standings on the weekly Billboard Recreation and Sports Videos. Here are the wrestling titles on the list.

11. WWE WrestleMania XXI

It also was reported last week that the WrestleMania21 DVD is WWE's best-selling DVD of all-time, and the Undertaker DVD is the best-selling non-PPV set of all-time.

the heeeel bitches walk around in public if you weel with half a titty hanging out.

edited for Big Dust-ism

the heel bitches walk around with half a titty hanging out.

Picturing Big Dust in your avatar saying that made it gold.

Guest Fook
In an interview with the New York Daily News, Candice Michelle says she hopes to pursue an acting career and wants to use her WWE run to help launch that. She also said she has yet to have any formal wrestling training even though she wrestlers on TV almost weekly.

I would've never guessed...

WWE should release a greatest tag teams DVD. Because I doubt they will ever give The R&R Express, Midnight Express, Brain Busters, Rockers, Hart Foundation there own sets. But they did give the Road Warriors a set so maybe. The Hart Foundation can all just get stuffed into the Bret DVD's.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

That's not fair. She actually is getting better. That match with Trish was very passable, especially against everything Ashley did.

Shane McMahon was originally going to face Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania. His wife is currently pregnant and is due close to that time so he opted out of the WrestleMania match so he could be available to her and was then placed in the Saturday Night's Main Event match. [PWInsider.com]

I asked Da Meltz about this, and he pretty much shot it down. He said when Bret was first asked to come back in November, it was to referee Vince vs. Shawn. Shane vs. Shawn was not, and never was, on the table as the first plan.

That's not fair. She actually is getting better. That match with Trish was very passable, especially against everything Ashley did.

Still pretty fucking obvious she's not trained. It wasn't a passable match. It was a "Hey! They didn't fuck up too badly!" match.

I saw this Billboard on the NY Thruway RT 95. It is right after exit 9.

It is a vertical sign of Angle doing a moonsault on Cena, except Angle is completly upside down. Hyping WM of course.

One of the best Billboards I've ever seen.

Hulk Hogan news: courtesy of opieandanthony.com

Wrestling fans unite! The one and only HULK HOGAN will be making a rare appearance on the Opie and Anthony Show NEXT FRIDAY at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York City for our St. Patrick's Day Bash. Remember, we're broadcasting LIVE from 11am to 2pm. Doors at 10am. This is a 21+ event, and the first 500 people get in...so get there early!!!

Wrestlemania hype-a-mania

11. WWE WrestleMania XXI

Would like to know where NYR is being sold since I've been to FYI, Best Buy, Wal-Marts and K-Marts in the last 2 weekends now.

Guest Coffey
It wasn't a passable match. It was a "Hey! They didn't fuck up too badly!" match.

You just described every "Diva" match in the last decade, including Chyna Vs. anyone, Jazz Vs. anyone, Molly Vs. anyone and the Steph/Trish match that was better than it had any right to be.

Not true. I always expected a passable match out of Molly, Victoria, Jazz, Trish after '01 when facing each other, because I knew they were trained and with the odd exception, they would always have a passable.

Candace, Christy, Ashley, and every diva search gal, I don't expect a passable match because they aren't trained, and I don't get one. I get a match that looks like people who are training would have against each other at practice a month or two into training.