TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Why do the McMahons always mention their family status before referring themselves ?

Like :

- You'll be facing my son, Shane.

- My precious little daughter, Stephanie.

- My husband, Vince, can no longer be the chairman of this company.

- My wife, Linda, rose up from her wheelchair to kick me in the grapefruits.

And when will we see the"Son-in-Law" ?

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
Why do the McMahons always mention their family status before referring themselves ?

Like :

- You'll be facing my son, Shane.

- My precious little daughter, Stephanie.

- My husband, Vince, can no longer be the chairman of this company.

- My wife, Linda, rose up from her wheelchair to kick me in the grapefruits.

If you just tuned in, would you think Vince and Stephanie were anything but lovers? This clears it up for new viewers.

HUGE DEPARTURE FROM WWE WHICH WILL AFFECT VINCE MCMAHON GREATLY

by Dave Scherer @ 6:26:00 PM on 3/8/2006

WWE announced to their department heads today that Vince McMahon's personal assistant/right hand (wo)man Beth Zazza has left the company. As best as I can tell, no reason was given as to why in the memo.

For years, Zazza has quite literally been the filter that disseminated which matters McMahon needed to address and which he didn't. She was extremely important to his day-to-day business and was a trusted confidant of the boss, especially with him being on the road so often. Her loss will be a huge one for Vince McMahon.

HUGE DEPARTURE FROM WWE WHICH WILL AFFECT VINCE MCMAHON GREATLY

by Dave Scherer @ 6:26:00 PM on 3/8/2006

WWE announced to their department heads today that Vince McMahon's personal assistant/right hand (wo)man Beth Zazza has left the company. As best as I can tell, no reason was given as to why in the memo.

For years, Zazza has quite literally been the filter that disseminated which matters McMahon needed to address and which he didn't. She was extremely important to his day-to-day business and was a trusted confidant of the boss, especially with him being on the road so often. Her loss will be a huge one for Vince McMahon.

Quick, someone give her a book deal.

Here's some useless tidbits for ya. Again WWE is usign a song called "Bigtime" for mania theme song. Last year they used a song by Soundtrack of our lives (I think) called bigtime and again this year with the Gabriel song to fit in with the theme of the show.

and on raw when they showed the angle-taker clips thye were using a redone version of "deadly game" the theme for the 98 survivor series ppv

Guest JRE

Juniors released

March 9, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the releases of the following talents (Mascarita Sagrada, Tsuki, Pequeno Violencia, Octagoncito, Piratita Morgan and Super Porky) that make up the SmackDown Juniors division. WWE wishes them all the best in all their future endeavors.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/juniorsreleased

Juniors released

March 9, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the releases of the following talents (Mascarita Sagrada, Tsuki, Pequeno Violencia, Octagoncito, Piratita Morgan and Super Porky) that make up the SmackDown Juniors division. WWE wishes them all the best in all their future endeavors.

damn

Juniors released

March 9, 2006

Meaning 'Have fun in Orlando'

Presumably the Juniors were a short-money investment (no pun intended) ... worst case scenario is that the joke bombs and they get released a few months later. Best case scenario is that it gets over and makes some money for the fed.

Not that horrible of an idea, even though the likelihood of failure was huge.

JRE wins a gold star for not making a seperate thread about this.

don't look now but...

Lushus brings the awesome.

Hehe, sorry. :)

I'm glad the juniors are cut. They were really slow and boring, and added nothing to the show.

I'm sure Super Porky is funny and everything to some, but a guy eating a chicken or whatever didn't make me laugh. It wasn't even "funny because everyone on the 'net likes him".

I'm hoping they take all the juniors salaries and lump them together to sign either a returning Chris Jericho or Razor Ramon HG.

Juniors released

March 9, 2006

YES! I'd rather waste time on bad sports entertainment or promos than boring, unfunny midget wrestling. Although, I was hoping for one crowd to completely shit all over one of their matches prior to them being scrapped.

Juniors released

March 9, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the releases of the following talents (Mascarita Sagrada, Tsuki, Pequeno Violencia, Octagoncito, Piratita Morgan, and Super Porky) that make up the SmackDown Juniors division. WWE wishes them all the best in all their future endeavors.

There goes my main event for WrestleMania 23.

Juniors released

March 9, 2006

Meaning 'Have fun in Orlando'

Meaning 'watch six midgets masturbate in a trashcan!'